Welcome to the ‘Staying Adventurous’ Podcast
Come along for the adventure, and learn the mantra “stay adventurous” is not just the mindset for travel, but the mindset for life. On this show, host Craig Zabransky will bring to life the world’s best destinations and show them to you through a different lens. Listen in as he shares his thoughts to invoke emotion in your heart and soul and as he inspires us to take and make adventure in Your lives.
What’s inside a Staying Adventurous Podcast Episode?
Each episode includes:
- Craig’s thoughts on the destination
- Recaps and highlights from his adventure / itinerary
- Live interviews with locals and tourism operators
- Travel tips for the destination including where to watch the sunset
- The special mindset moment (a travel souvenir) we can all take home with us
So let’s all hop on-board for some to learn, laugh and love our way across the globe with the constant reminder and purpose to Stay Adventurous in life.
Where is the Staying Adventurous Podcast Heading Next?
We are starting with a look inside Costa Rica, since Costa Rica was Craig’s first trip on his 11-month travel sabbatical that completely changed his life. The podcast discusses his most recent trip and focuses on the reminder to Stay Pura Vida. Afterwards you can expect a podcast every three-four weeks and then two episodes a month starting in the fall of 2015. The podcast will explore everything from lesser visited destinations such as US state capitals to iconic places such as the Greek Island of Santorini. Of course we will also spend plenty of time inside Mexico too.
There is so much for the world to experience, but now with the Staying Adventurous Podcast along with his the Travel Photography and posts, you will find yourself focusing on the adventure aspect of life and always aim to stay adventurous not just when traveling, but in life’s everyday.
Schedule of Staying Adventurous Podcasts
To sign up for the feed:
- Visit the RSS livefeed – Stay Adventurous Podcast
- Subscribe to Staying Adventurous on iTunes
- Visit the Staying Adventurous Libsyn Page
Travel Podcast Schedule:
It started in March 2015 and is keeping to a once a month schedule.
- The Pura Vida of Costa Rica
- the State of Yucatan – A Unique Mexico
- A Taste of Puebla, for Cinco de Mayo
- The Splendor of Santorini
- Handsome Harrisburg, PA
- Adventure in the Adirondacks
- Speed, Sand, and Sunsets in Clearwater, Florida
- Sensations in Singapore
- Eco-Adventure in Puerto Vallarta
- the Sweetness of Savannah, GA
- Special Holiday Episode – 1st Annual Holiday Gift Guide
- Marathon, the Middle of the Florida Keys
- Adventure Travel to the Frontier in Chiapas, Mexico
- Social Impact Travel with Fathom
- Playing in Playa del Carmen
- The Art of Going Solo – #SoloTravel
- A Helena Good Time in Montana
- South Padre Island, where Margaritaville meets Mañanaville.
- The Vikings Sail to the Americas Once Again – On Board the Viking Star
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide for the Adventurous
Upcoming Staying Adventurous Podcasts:
- Returning to Dublin, Ireland
- Favorite Destinations
- The Adirondack Coast and 1000 Islands
- Travel to Tulum
- All Seasons in the Pocono Mountains
- more to come…
If interested in working with Stay Adventurous and the Staying Adventurous podcast with placements and/or sponsorship of the podcast, inquire at Craig@StayAdventurous.com