You can look on a map and to explore the United Mexican States (the official name for Mexico) or you can actually visit them. I’ve visited many of Mexico’s states and expect to explore more in the years to come. To date I’ve only stepped foot in roughly half of them, but that didn’t stop me from visiting them all this March.
Mexican March Madness 2015
Yes, this March I made a point to visit all the states south of the border with my series – Mexican March Madness. For the annual event in 2015, a time when StayAdventurous.com transforms to All Mexico-All March, I visited or we visited every state inside Mexico. Each day the site showcased one of the 31 States in Mexico. One post a day. Thirty-one days, thirty-one posts, and the thirty-one states of Mexico.
And since I only personally visited half the states I needed help from friends, family, and fellow bloggers. I remain thankful for all there help everyone gave in making the series a success. Below is a list of each state and I marked a little (gp) for guest post.
So, if any state captured your interest definitely take a more detailed look below.
The 31 United Mexican States are:
- day 01. Puebla – the sunset view of Popocatépetl
- day 02. Baja California Sur – Let’s Go for a Ride in Baja
- day 03. Oaxaca – Come to the Party in Full Headdress
- day 04. Yucatán – See a Stand of Pink Flamingos
- day 05. Aguascalientes – An Angel in the Museum of the Dead (gp)
- day 06. Campeche – A Peaceful Sea of Green (gp)
- day 07. Sinaloa – Setting Sail with el Pacifico in Mazatlan
- day 08. Quintana Roo – Sunset from Isla Mujeres (gp)
- day 09. México – The Mystery in the State of Mexico
- day 10. Durango – The Perfect Road Trip in Mexico (gp)
- day 11. Nayarit – The Magic of Mexcaltitan – Zarandeado
- day 12. Baja California – The Rural Heart of Mexico (gp)
- day 13 – Querétaro – The Big Rock of Bernal (gp)
- day 14 – Morelos – Love is Eternal Spring in Cuernavaca
- day 15 Jalisco – Flying High at Sunset in Puerto Vallarta
- day 16 Chiapas – Discovering the Undiscovered Mexico (gp)
- day 17.Chihuahua – Mexico’s Best Souvenir Mata Ortiz Pottery
- day 18. Guerrero – Dive into Acapulco
- day 19. Tlaxcala – Big Enough to Amaze (gp)
- day 20. Guanajuato – The Best Fiesta in the World?
- day 21. Nuevo León – Refressh in Matacanes Canyons (gp)
- day 22. San Luis Potosí – the Spiritual Sunset (gp)
- day 23. Colima – The Party in the Plaza of Comala (gp)
- day 24. Hidalgo – See Mexico by Hot Air Balloon (gp)
- day 25. Coahuila – Don’t Skip its Many Wonders (gp)
- day 26. Michoacán – The Monarch Migration Miracle
- day 27. Tabasco – The State; not the Hot Sauce (gp)
- day 28. Sonora – Mexico’s Warm Welcome (gp)
- day 29. Veracruz – The Catholic Cross Arrives with Cortez
- day 30. Tamaulipas – Crossing the Border to Heaven (gp)
- day 31. Zacatecas – Discovering Zacatecas from Above and Below (gp)
Stay adventurous, Craig