Adventure holiday makers love heading to South Africa for all the amazing wildlife spotting opportunities on the many different safari trips available. But, if you’re not looking to go on a safari holiday there’s a lot more to South Africa than just wonderful nature reserves and wildlife spotting. Here’s a few of the key reasons […]
Sarabeth’s, a restaurant on Central Park South in New York, is a perfect place for a Manhattan weekday breakfast; oh the fresh-baked muffins, scones and more… but it’s not the place I’d expect to meet instructors from the Bear Grylls Survival Academy. After a few cups of coffee and a savory meal, I realized that […]
Mexico is many things to many people, but if you’re planning a trip to the sun-kissed nation you can enjoy everything from a lazy beach vacation in touristy areas to a high-adrenaline activity break and rugged adventure off the beaten track. Visitors can marvel at a 1,300-year-old Maya palace in Palenque, trek through lush jungle, […]
Everywhere I travel I always capture a sunset and my arctic adventure to Churchill, Manitoba proved no different. On my first evening, I socialized the idea with my hosts and planned to capture it the following evening after we settled in. The itinerary included three nights in Churchill and sunset photos were hardly high on […]
A new adventure park in Chihuahua, the Copper Canyon Adventure Park, set up high speed zip-lines and suspension bridges to allow thrill seekers to cross the Copper Canyon. Sure, for some, the beauty of this Mexican treasure is best appreciated from the train through the Copper Canyon region or perhaps with a cocktail during sunset […]
I met Abraham Levy in the back of the bus heading to a sponsored fiesta during the ATMEX conference held in Veracruz. After a week of discovery and learning many new things about Veracruz, I was looking forward to a few drinks and celebrating my last night. But on the ride through the city streets, […]
Lush rainforests, live volcanoes, black-sand beaches, bustling cities and remote pasturelands—Hawaii has it all. Do you want to go ziplining through tropical valleys, or snorkel in coral reefs, or learn to surf in the land where surfing was invented? Do you want to see the only palace in the U.S., or play golf on some […]
There are only two ways of experiencing adventure on the island of Oahu: one is from the passenger seat and the other is tackling it head on. It’s less about one being better than the other and more about enjoying the view from two very different vantage points. When planning your trip, you’ve got to […]
Sign Up: Stay Adventurous Newsletter
@Stayadventurous on Instagram
- William Kailiher: I'll just say: jealous in South Carolina--bill...
- Doug Guller: Thanks Craig, very helpful! I'll be in PV in 3 wee...
- craig zabransky: Hopefully someday you will see where I left my hea...
- craig zabransky: I never mentioned ho much I loved your tag - "que ...
- William Kailiher: I'm on it--...
- Travel Contest – Win Two Nights at the Courtyard by Marriott November 15, 2011
- 10 Travel Tips on How to Travel Local October 11, 2012
- The Morning March to the Tikal Temple Sunrise May 29, 2012
- Chepe – All Aboard the Chihuahua Pacifico Train to Copper Canyon November 9, 2012
- Wide Awake Thanks to the Northern Lights May 21, 2013
- Mexico Travel Journal: Puerto Vallarta Episode 4: San Sebastian del Oeste March 27, 2017
- Mexico Travel Journal: Puerto Vallarta Episode 3: Viejo Vallarta March 24, 2017
- Mexico Travel Journal: Puerto Vallarta Episode 2 – Bay of Banderas March 23, 2017
- Mexico Travel Journal: Puerto Vallarta Episode 1 – An Introduction to Puerto Vallarta March 21, 2017
- Mexico Travel Journal Riviera Nayarit Episode 6: Tepic and More from Nayarit March 20, 2017