This is the first. Sure I have posted recap Sunset Sunday posts, but not like this. This one is video. So just hit play and enjoy. Yes, welcome to the Stay Adventurous Sunset Sunday series on video.
The first recap features sunsets posted during May-August, 2013. Enjoy.
Sunset Sunday May-August 2013
See a sunset you want to read more about… no problem, here is the list of all the sunset images seen in the video. Of course, you can always look at the list of all sunsets by country or the sunset map itself.
- May 5th – Sunset at Hacienda San Diego in Chihuahua, Mexico
- May 12th – Sunset in Andalucia, Spain (Guest Post)
- May 19th – Sunset in Walt Disney World
- May 26th – Sunset in Komodo National Park, Indonesia (Guest Post)
- June 2nd – Churchill Airport, Manitoba Canada
- June 16th –Equinox Resort and Spa, Vermont
- June 23nd –Hubil, India (Guest Post)
- June 30th –Niagara Falls, Ontario
- July 7th – Buffalo, New York
- July 14th – Austin, Texas (Guest Post)
- July 21th – Bohol Island, Philippines (Guest Post)
- July 28th – Mile High Mexico Sunset
- August 4th-Fours Seasons Hotel Miami
- August 11th-Luang Prabang, Laos (Guest Post)
- August 18th-Bostan Abad, Iran (Guest Post)
- August 25th-Lake Wallenpaupack Scenic Boat Tour
Sunset Sunday Video Recaps Series
This is just the first recap video, there will be more; many more. I plan to create three recap posts every year (including this year) and also plan to make some from the sunsets posted in prior years. Going forward, the goal is to display all the sunsets from a four month period (approximately sixteen sunset images) into a video to watch. Expect one from Jan-Apr, May-Aug and Sept-Dec.
Also all sunset guest posts images will be credited to the photographer (just like in this video recap). And if you are interested in contributing please look up how you can submit Sunset Sunday guest post.
Finally, stay tuned for another BIG Sunset Sunday announcement next week. Get ready for the first Sunset Sunday Calendar – Chasing the Sunset; the 2014 Sunset Calendar.
Stay adventurous, Craig
Special thanks for all the help and assistance I received in making this video a reality. Thank you.