I explored many new destinations with Holland America and on each of my two cruises on board the luxury cruise line my itinerary showcased dream destinations, dare I even say, bucket list destinations. My first voyage included a passage through the Panama Canal along with plenty of memorable Caribbean beaches and the second explored American’s […]
Smile, it is officially Plan a Cruise Month and you have a chance to win a dream cruise just by showing your “Cruise Smile” My smile grows with each adventure at sea and as the cruise industry continues to grow and expand each year with more itineraries and new ships, I discovered these incredible holiday […]
The monthly twitter chat on Mexico, #MexChat, is once again offering a prize. If you participate on June 11th (1pm ET / 10am PT) by sending a tweet you automatically become eligible to win 2 nights in Loreto, Baja California Sur, Mexico. And this time, it is not just one winner but two different winners. […]
“Praha again, Praha again,” my cousin’s husband told me when we said good-bye and discussed when and where we might meet again. I needed to return to the Czech Republic. I promised I would. My grandfather crossed the Atlantic by ship from his native Czechoslovakia (present day Czech Republic) to the States in his 30s. […]
Videos. I posted twelve travel videos in 2011, but I helped create only three of them. I’ll do more in 2012. Promise. I plan to make it one of my resolutions for the new year. I largely used videos to help tell the story in a few of my destination series. I gave, you, the reader a […]
Join the “MexicoToday” conversation during it’s Twitter Fiesta, send a tweet, and become eligible to win two nights at the Four Seasons Resort Punta Mita in Mexico. Yes, during the Mexico Today Holiday Celebration themed “Twitter Fiesta” on December 12th at 1pm ET / 10am PT, you will have a chance to win. The Four Seasons Resort […]
I started to sign-off my emails with “stay adventurous” when I was working as global management consultant. I had selected that profession because it afforded me the opportunity to travel and work in the world’s most dynamic cities. With those adventures, I spent many, many nights in hotels. After ten years I knew hotel brands, developed […]
At first, when I heard “casting contest,” I wondered if reality TV decided to come to the Florida Keys. After so much time down here, I truly believe a show about life on the souther tip of Florida can top the nielsen ratings. But just steps away from Islamorada, the “Sports Fishing Capital of the […]
Sign Up: Stay Adventurous Newsletter
@Stayadventurous on Instagram
- craig zabransky: Ted, it was great to meet her and get her advice.....
- Traveling Ted: Loved hearing Fiona speak on the Podcast. I defini...
- craig zabransky: T'is a great place.... glad it brought back fond m...
- craig zabransky: a great vantage point... when its clear you can se...
- Maryann: Absolutely loved this podcast. I have been to Dub...
- Travel Contest – Win Two Nights at the Courtyard by Marriott November 15, 2011
- 10 Travel Tips on How to Travel Local October 11, 2012
- The Morning March to the Tikal Temple Sunrise May 29, 2012
- Chepe – All Aboard the Chihuahua Pacifico Train to Copper Canyon November 9, 2012
- A Walk through the Mayan Ruins at Chichen Itza November 6, 2012
- The Delights of Dublin, Staying Adventurous Ep 22 March 31, 2017
- Mexico Travel Journal: Puerto Vallarta Episode 6 – Mirador La Bufa March 30, 2017
- Mexico Travel Journal: Puerto Vallarta Episode 5 – Hacienda Doña Engracia March 29, 2017
- Mexico Travel Journal: Puerto Vallarta Episode 4: San Sebastian del Oeste March 27, 2017
- Mexico Travel Journal: Puerto Vallarta Episode 3: Viejo Vallarta March 24, 2017