When we travel, we can’t help but take snapshots of the places and the very things that interest us about the destination. Every now and then, we take pictures of these fascinating scenic locations at sunset. Pictures are great way to remember all the special moments and in a destination as stunning as Palawan, a […]
Adventure holiday makers love heading to South Africa for all the amazing wildlife spotting opportunities on the many different safari trips available. But, if you’re not looking to go on a safari holiday there’s a lot more to South Africa than just wonderful nature reserves and wildlife spotting. Here’s a few of the key reasons […]
Short breaks can be extremely beneficial, but knowing where to travel can be tricky. One fantastic option is to take a European cruise; this will show passengers historic continent, highlight many beautiful and diverse areas, allow you to recharge you batteries away from the day-to-day grind and enable you to indulge with fine food and […]
One of the best things about traveling to different areas of the world is the incredible wildlife that you can find. Everybody enjoys watching the majestic creatures that you see in nature documentaries, but this does not compare to seeing the animals in real life in their natural habitat. If you are an animal lover […]
The Sunset Sunday series aims to showcase the power of the moment, especially in the shared sunset moment. Andrea of Uri Tours reminds how powerful the moment is as she tells the story of sharing a sunset in North Korea on the slopes Masik Pass Ski Resort. So let’s view the sunset inside the DPRK […]
It was my first hike and fly expedition and the aim was simple to paraglide to Marmolada, Italy. I was accompanied by Jim Orava and Thomas Sloss–two crazy cool Canadians. We took off from a site just east of Tolmin, Slovenia. About 25 km down range the sky was looking ugly. With storms forming up […]
Kyrgyzstan is a small amazing country in Central Asia. In Kyrgyzstan, there are a lot of places where you can watch beautiful sunsets, but the most beautiful is on the southern coast of the Issyk-Kul (the second biggest alpine lake in the world). This coast of the lake has a special atmosphere, which is difficult […]
Sure, I am about sunsets on Sunday, but in every month with five Sundays I usually look to change it up with a sunrise, a “sunrise Sunday” if you will. And after meeting this mother-daughter team from the Global Sunrise Project earlier this year at the 2015 New York Travel Festival, I knew I’d love […]
Sign Up: Stay Adventurous Newsletter
@Stayadventurous on Instagram
- William Kailiher: I'm on it--...
- William Kailiher: Don't know how I managed to see 3 episodes before ...
- William Kailiher: Great video and information Craig-- I hate to admi...
- craig zabransky: gracias y si, Mexico is a special destination. I a...
- Maryann: Really loving your journals about Mexico. I forgot...
- Travel Contest – Win Two Nights at the Courtyard by Marriott November 15, 2011
- 10 Travel Tips on How to Travel Local October 11, 2012
- The Morning March to the Tikal Temple Sunrise May 29, 2012
- Chepe – All Aboard the Chihuahua Pacifico Train to Copper Canyon November 9, 2012
- A Walk through the Mayan Ruins at Chichen Itza November 6, 2012
- Mexico Travel Journal: Puerto Vallarta Episode 3: Viejo Vallarta March 24, 2017
- Mexico Travel Journal: Puerto Vallarta Episode 2 – Bay of Banderas March 23, 2017
- Mexico Travel Journal: Puerto Vallarta Episode 1 – An Introduction to Puerto Vallarta March 21, 2017
- Mexico Travel Journal Riviera Nayarit Episode 6: Tepic and More from Nayarit March 20, 2017
- Mexico Travel Journal: Riviera Nayarit Episode 5: San Blas y Mexcaltitan March 16, 2017