Short breaks can be extremely beneficial, but knowing where to travel can be tricky. One fantastic option is to take a European cruise; this will show passengers historic continent, highlight many beautiful and diverse areas, allow you to recharge you batteries away from the day-to-day grind and enable you to indulge with fine food and […]
One of the best things about traveling to different areas of the world is the incredible wildlife that you can find. Everybody enjoys watching the majestic creatures that you see in nature documentaries, but this does not compare to seeing the animals in real life in their natural habitat. If you are an animal lover […]
The Sunset Sunday series aims to showcase the power of the moment, especially in the shared sunset moment. Andrea of Uri Tours reminds how powerful the moment is as she tells the story of sharing a sunset in North Korea on the slopes Masik Pass Ski Resort. So let’s view the sunset inside the DPRK […]
It was my first hike and fly expedition and the aim was simple to paraglide to Marmolada, Italy. I was accompanied by Jim Orava and Thomas Sloss–two crazy cool Canadians. We took off from a site just east of Tolmin, Slovenia. About 25 km down range the sky was looking ugly. With storms forming up […]
Kyrgyzstan is a small amazing country in Central Asia. In Kyrgyzstan, there are a lot of places where you can watch beautiful sunsets, but the most beautiful is on the southern coast of the Issyk-Kul (the second biggest alpine lake in the world). This coast of the lake has a special atmosphere, which is difficult […]
Sure, I am about sunsets on Sunday, but in every month with five Sundays I usually look to change it up with a sunrise, a “sunrise Sunday” if you will. And after meeting this mother-daughter team from the Global Sunrise Project earlier this year at the 2015 New York Travel Festival, I knew I’d love […]
I captured the Lake Baikal Sunset from the shores of Olkhon Island. Lake Baikal, the deepest lake in the world, is located in eastern Russia. When visiting I stayed two nights in the village of Khuzir and took a trip back in time. With cows freely roaming around the sandy streets lined with small wooden […]
Almyrida and Plaka are distinguished for their picturesque beauty and the magnificent view of the Aegean Sea on the island of Crete. Almyrida, the seaside resort located east from the city of Chania is where the green hills of Apokoronas region meet the deep blue of the sea on the beach. The sandy beach with […]
Sign Up: Stay Adventurous Newsletter
@Stayadventurous on Instagram
- craig zabransky: Nice, definitely worth a try.... StayBananaRepubli...
- craig zabransky: Yes, such a great place... definitely a great plac...
- craig zabransky: and you can add more conch to the blood, plenty of...
- craig zabransky: Not many beaches, but there are a few, just need t...
- craig zabransky: Great destination... very colorful and plenty of b...
- Travel Contest – Win Two Nights at the Courtyard by Marriott November 15, 2011
- 10 Travel Tips on How to Travel Local October 11, 2012
- The Morning March to the Tikal Temple Sunrise May 29, 2012
- Chepe – All Aboard the Chihuahua Pacifico Train to Copper Canyon November 9, 2012
- A Walk through the Mayan Ruins at Chichen Itza November 6, 2012
- 5 Tips for Planning an Adventurous Europe Vacation February 16, 2017
- A Tale of Two Beaches in Hunting State Park, South Carolina February 9, 2017
- Useful Tips for Your First Travel Photography Trip February 3, 2017
- Sunset Sunday 2016 Recap Video; 2017 Outlook January 29, 2017
- Strolling the Sands of South Padre Island January 26, 2017