You don’t want the typical European vacation with crowded tourist spots, brand-name hotels, or meals at chain restaurants. Instead, you prefer adventures, and want something different out of your travels.The number of adventures you can have in Europe is astounding, so take your time crafting a trip that you’ll remember for the rest of your […]
Whether you are visiting London for the first time or you hope to show a friend around who is new to the city, it is always good to plan an itinerary. Let’s look at some of the top activities to enjoy during your stay. The London Eye Rising no less than 135 metres above the […]
When you think of Cuba, cigars and rum are probably two of the first things that spring to mind. But this Caribbean island boasts a diverse history and vibrant culture with so much more to offer than just these famous exports. If you fancy learning a little more about Cuba, here are five of the […]
Originally, I made plans to visit South Padre Island for spring break years ago. Plans shifted and we traveled elsewhere, but South Padre Island always intrigued and I finally just recently made my way and visited the Gulf of Mexico island destination for episode 18 – Exploring South Padre Island, Texas. What did I find […]
Could I see Mexico? Well I wasn’t sure, but just miles from the border I can attest to seeing the deep blues of the Gulf of Mexico in the distance parasailing in South Padre Island, Texas. Incredible views are a top reason to take to the sky with views of the causeway bridge and the […]
Many people ask me, so how is Mexico City? Is the city safe? Is the city fun? And is Mexico City really one of the best cities in the world? Yes, yes, and YES. There was a time when I essentially called Mexico City home for 16 months and it didn’t take long after my […]
Traveling briefly through the Boston area earlier this summer I decided to visit Harvard University campus for the first time. I already visited such top colleges as; Cambridge University, Oxford University, Princeton University, and even attended a course at Yale University. I was curious how Harvard University might compare? I decided to take the seventy minute […]
Earlier this summer I headed west for a four night stay in the capital of Montana. Listen in as this podcast episode shares why it was such a “Helena” good time in Helena, Montana. The episodes shares the history of the capital city of Montana, sample the region’s rich performing arts scene, and navigates the […]
Sign Up: Stay Adventurous Newsletter
@Stayadventurous on Instagram
- craig zabransky: Ted, it was great to meet her and get her advice.....
- Traveling Ted: Loved hearing Fiona speak on the Podcast. I defini...
- craig zabransky: T'is a great place.... glad it brought back fond m...
- craig zabransky: a great vantage point... when its clear you can se...
- Maryann: Absolutely loved this podcast. I have been to Dub...
- Travel Contest – Win Two Nights at the Courtyard by Marriott November 15, 2011
- 10 Travel Tips on How to Travel Local October 11, 2012
- The Morning March to the Tikal Temple Sunrise May 29, 2012
- Chepe – All Aboard the Chihuahua Pacifico Train to Copper Canyon November 9, 2012
- A Walk through the Mayan Ruins at Chichen Itza November 6, 2012
- The Delights of Dublin, Staying Adventurous Ep 22 March 31, 2017
- Mexico Travel Journal: Puerto Vallarta Episode 6 – Mirador La Bufa March 30, 2017
- Mexico Travel Journal: Puerto Vallarta Episode 5 – Hacienda Doña Engracia March 29, 2017
- Mexico Travel Journal: Puerto Vallarta Episode 4: San Sebastian del Oeste March 27, 2017
- Mexico Travel Journal: Puerto Vallarta Episode 3: Viejo Vallarta March 24, 2017