Wally Lake Fest, the three day weekend festival held on Lake Wallenpaupack is just days away. This August 22-24 the lake region of Pennsylvania’s Pocono Mountains will be crowded as visitors and locals plan to celebrate one of the last weekends of summer on the water. Last year was my first experience at Wally Lake [...]
Olympic fever may have come and gone this year, but London’s appeal as a must-see ...
Most of my early visits to England might as well be called visits to London. ...
My walk through Oxford University confirmed the dictum “knowledge is power.” Well, maybe I didn’t ...
The hotel manager of Xixim Hotel started walking down the beach towards me as the sun was setting over the Gulf of Mexico. He advised me to capture the Yucatan sunset from the rooftop of the building by the pool. Apparently it held the best view. Honestly, I was content watching it among the countless [...]
I was on my way to Congressional, a country club founded by five US Presidents. The invitation was to attend a wedding, not play eighteen, but that wouldn’t stop me from taking a look at the golf course. I decided to walk a few holes of the course and then with the cocktail hour finishing [...]
This October I am returning to Spain. On my more recent adventures to the country, I have used the efficient train system to transport me around the countryside, especially with my travels south to Andalucía. But during my first adventure, over a decade ago, I decided to rent a car in Spain; I decided to [...]
The last stop on my seven night Alaskan Cruise, Victoria, was a relatively short one. It didn’t leave much time to explore the Canadian city. Yet, I knew I would be ashore for a sunset; a sunset in Victoria, BC. Four of us took a cab from the pier straight to dine in Victoria’s popular [...]
One of the most remarkable aspects to Niagara Falls remains its accessibility. To simply walk along side the Niagara River and view the majestic waterfalls. And view it for free. There is no long hike and it’s not in an exotic land (not for us Americans, although I do recommend crossing into Canada) either. It [...]
I boarded the ms Westerdam in Seattle’s harbor on a most beautiful afternoon. The crystal clear blue sky along with the glistening water of the Puget Sound made for a perfect setting to set sail. It was the perfect time to celebrate too. I was heading north to visit America’s final frontier – Alaska. After [...]
Flashing back to a Utah sunset memory that is forever etched in my memory.On July 11, 2011 at the Utah-Arizona border on Lake Powell, where I was starting Sol’s stand up paddle fitness retreats my brother Tyler, his wife Marci, and their 2 year old son Beckham came to visit from California. Tired from their [...]
Welcome to “Stay Adventurous.” And since I introduce myself in every personal journal I write in, let me also introduce myself here.
- craig zabransky: Merci Leah, Appreciate it, hope you had your time ...
- craig zabransky: Pola, and it is a city too... a perfect one for Je...
- craig zabransky: Thanks Lola, I agree on being stuck in London, alt...
- craig zabransky: Hopefully you get there one day, definitely a wort...
- craig zabransky: Thanks Deej, I did walk through York with a bit of...
- Travel Contest – Win Two Nights at the Courtyard by Marriott November 15, 2011
- 10 Travel Tips on How to Travel Local October 11, 2012
- The Morning March to the Tikal Temple Sunrise May 29, 2012
- Chepe – All Aboard the Chihuahua Pacifico Train to Copper Canyon November 9, 2012
- Wide Awake Thanks to the Northern Lights May 21, 2013
- Lake Wallenpaupack’s Wally Lake Fest and its Boat Parade August 20, 2014
- The Yucatan’s Celestún Sunset from Xixim Hotel August 17, 2014
- Sunset Sunday – Congressional Country Club August 10, 2014
- Time to Road Trip Spain Again August 5, 2014
- Chasing the Sunset in Victoria, British Columbia August 3, 2014