I am willing to bet when you hear the word “Santorini” no words come to mind but rather an image of the Greek island simple appears. Probably one you might consider one of the best views of Santorini. But is there really such a place? Is there a location on the award winning island destination [...]
A few weeks ago, an upper Florida Keys sunset reminded me that yes, sometimes Mom (still) knows best. Thanks Mom. We were driving back from brunch at the Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden in the late afternoon when my mom mentioned, “why don’t we stop to watch the sunset.” Yes. Perfect. The sun was just about [...]
For Cinco de Mayo, I decided to release the podcast about the place where the holiday originates, Puebla. This episode we explore the colonial city and truly get a taste of its colonial charm, sample its culture through cuisine and locate the best place to stay in Puebla. The adventure includes highlights from my two [...]
Puebla was always on my list as a place to visit in Mexico, but the charming colonial city always seemed to elude me until recently. And already since my first visit, I’ve returned. On my stays, I spent nights in multiple hotels across the center city and the outskirts, but on my next visit, I’ll [...]
Once again it’s recap time and a chance to revisit and reflect on the sunsets from last few months of the Sunset Sunday Series. The 13 sunsets from January to April of this year travel across Europe, Asia, Africa and the Americas. The many new destination expand the the Sunset Sunday Map and its thanks [...]
The more I discover through travel in Mexico, the more comfortable I am recommending the road trip and exploring Mexico on your own. One perfect place to rent a car in Mexico and drive the coast is through Riviera Nayarit. Like exploring the Mayan Ruins of the Yucatan, directions are simple and one main coastal [...]
Visiting family has its moments, very special and memorable moments. You also find yourself visiting places you might not never get a chance (or choose) to visit. Have you ever heard of Valley Center, California? After landing in San Diego, heading towards the mountains and not the beach almost seemed wrong. What was out there? [...]
The Yucatan is more than Cancun and the Riviera Maya. In fact these Mexican tourist destinations are not even located in the state of Yucatan itself (but on the Yucatan Peninsula). Actually, the state of Yucatan, one of the 31 states of Mexico holds much different treasures and it was definitely a place I wanted [...]
Stay AdvenTOURs to Mexico City
Welcome to “Stay Adventurous.” And since I introduce myself in every personal journal I write in, let me also introduce myself here.
- craig zabransky: Mary, those T-shirts are for sale ;-) Well, not ye...
- craig zabransky: Bill, I love that you are still in Mexico, stay en...
- Bill Kaliher: Almost wish I had not seen this edition. I'm in Gu...
- Mary J. McCoy-Dressel: Love the picture with the #Sunset Sunday shirt "mo...
- craig zabransky: Thanks Ted, or rather Gracias. I appreciate your r...
- Travel Contest – Win Two Nights at the Courtyard by Marriott November 15, 2011
- 10 Travel Tips on How to Travel Local October 11, 2012
- The Morning March to the Tikal Temple Sunrise May 29, 2012
- Chepe – All Aboard the Chihuahua Pacifico Train to Copper Canyon November 9, 2012
- A Walk through the Mayan Ruins at Chichen Itza November 6, 2012
- Where are the Best Views of Santorini? May 21, 2015
- The 250th Sunset Sunday, a Return to Playa de los Muertos, Puerto Vallarta May 17, 2015
- Mom Says Let’s Stop and Watch the Florida Keys Sunset May 10, 2015
- Episode 03: A Taste of Puebla May 5, 2015
- Where to Stay in Puebla, La Purificadora May 4, 2015