Last year, I wrote a post on the reasons to attend the New York Travel Festival, and they continue to ring true again this year. The reasons; a focus on travel niches, an impressive list of speakers and panelists, the Saturday venue of the National Bohemian Hall in New York (I am Czech after all) [...]
I crossed the river and didn’t head to the airport. Yes, this spring I made ...
Dear Spring, welcome. After the past few days in New York City, it might finally ...
What are you doing next weekend? If you don’t have plans you do now. If ...
As I settle in to my spring Sunday and watch the Masters Golf Tournament, I reflect on some of my golfing moments. In my youth, I played often, very often, until I discovered surfing in my mid 20s. Today, I may not golf nearly as much, but I occasionally still enjoy time on the course, [...]
Sometimes we need to feel joy. We need to stop pedaling in circles, lift our feet and just feel alive, feel happy; sometimes we need to feel the joy of our journey. In the systematic city of Singapore one can take refuge in the city’s oasis, the Singapore Botanic Gardens. On the garden grounds, one [...]
After lunch I decided to take a walk about the city and explore San Francisco on foot. With plenty of time before my red-eye flight back to the east coast, I set out to explore San Francisco with no agenda, no plans, except one – be somewhere to watch a sunset on the bay. But [...]
Cancun is not known for its sunsets. Make no mistake, I am not saying you can’t enjoy the golden hour on the beach or appreciate nature’s beautiful display in the sky when visiting Cancun, Mexico – you can. In fact, one of the more popular sunsets from my guest post series is from Cancun – [...]
On a recent trip to Puerto Vallarta and the Mexican state of Jalisco, I discovered a new spirit. Certainly most visitors selecting a holiday in Puerto Vallarta know its proximity to Tequila (the town) or they learn quickly. Tequila can be found most everywhere and in most varieties and price points, but on my last [...]
There was not a better sight at the FMGM conference in Acapulco. Nope. When, I obtained behind-the-scene access at the conference and walked around to watch the chefs prepare dishes in typical organized kitchen chaos, I noticed so many “grandmas” (abuelas) working. The food was destined to be delicious and I can tell you it [...]
Carnaval. It’s probably on your bucket list, right? Let’s face it, Carnaval is a must attend party. When we hear the word “Carnaval,” most of us fantasize about samba dancing in Rio de Janeiro, Mardi Gras and Fat Tuesday bead exchanges in New Orleans or masquerade parties in Venice, right? What about Mazatlan, Mexico? It [...]
Welcome to “Stay Adventurous.” And since I introduce myself in every personal journal I write in, let me also introduce myself here.
Stay Adventurous Newsletter
- MightyTravels: Need to try this - thanks for the tip! Hic! :)...
- craig zabransky: Thanks Andi, I spoke last year... really enjoyed i...
- Andi Perullo de Ledesma: I've been once and really enjoyed it! I'd definite...
- lola: wait. i want to do this...with you. i spied the pe...
- Leah Travels: I've actually been to the Botanical Gardens in Sin...
- Travel Contest – Win Two Nights at the Courtyard by Marriott November 15, 2011
- 10 Travel Tips on How to Travel Local October 11, 2012
- The Morning March to the Tikal Temple Sunrise May 29, 2012
- Chepe – All Aboard the Chihuahua Pacifico Train to Copper Canyon November 9, 2012
- Wide Awake Thanks to the Northern Lights May 21, 2013
- Reasons to Attend the 2014 New York Travel Festival #NYTF April 16, 2014
- Sunset Sunday-Golfing into the Sunset in Punta Mita, Mexico April 13, 2014
- Postcard-The Joy of Abandon in Singapore April 11, 2014
- Sunset Sunday-The Sunset from Pier 7 in San Francisco April 6, 2014
- The Cancun Spring Break Sunrise Surprise March 30, 2014