When traveling to Belize for the first time, I headed to Placencia and checked in to the Laru Beya Hotel. On assignment to explore the new cruise island destination of Harvest Caye, we spent two evenings on the mainland. My first evening, I enjoyed some time on the sands of the beach. A walk on […]
For many Mexico is country consisting on three main beach destinations; Los Cabos, the Riviera Maya and Cancun, and Puerto Vallarta. Yet, the country consists of so much more including many relatively “unknown” beach destinations too. Some even access the same airports as those “big 3.” If you follow along, you know I’ve make mention […]
Order your copy of my new 2017 Travel Calendar Today New Calendar Focus for 2017 After three years of sunset calendars based on the Sunset Sunday Series I decided to take a different direction with the 2017 Calendar. The new calendar still offers adventure travel photography from across the globe but the images correlate to […]
It’s that time of the year again, the joyous holiday season, and Staying Adventurous has you covered (again) with some great gift idea for the adventurous people on your list. Episode 20, the 2016 Holiday Gift Guide for the Adventurous, listeners will find a list a many of the products, travel gear, gadgets, and books, […]
Whether you are visiting London for the first time or you hope to show a friend around who is new to the city, it is always good to plan an itinerary. Let’s look at some of the top activities to enjoy during your stay. The London Eye Rising no less than 135 metres above the […]
My trip to Livorno, Italy, a spur of the moment decision, became a reality since my boss was insisting I took some holidays. Livorno, located in Tuscany, had always been somewhere that interested me. And the weather in Livorno in October is perfectly warm too (not unlike Sitges, Spain). Then when I saw an offer […]
Viking Cruises, the popular river cruise company recently launched itself into the ocean liner industry and, the Viking Star, just christened in 2015 is now in the Americas entertaining a Caribbean cruise itinerary from its base in San Juan, Puerto Rico. After its historic voyage, following the footsteps (or really the wake) of famous viking […]
When you think of Cuba, cigars and rum are probably two of the first things that spring to mind. But this Caribbean island boasts a diverse history and vibrant culture with so much more to offer than just these famous exports. If you fancy learning a little more about Cuba, here are five of the […]
Welcome to “Stay Adventurous.” And since I introduce myself in every personal journal I write in, let me also introduce myself here.
Stay Adventurous Newsletter Sign Up
- craig zabransky: Maybe it's time to think of the TBHoF in the Weste...
- Traveling Ted: Perhaps Belize can be the Chiang Mai of the Wester...
- craig zabransky: thanks, a gift every month ;-) Stay adventurous, C...
- craig zabransky: From my brief time and limited sample, I'd recomme...
- craig zabransky: thanks Raul. stay exploring, Craig...
- Travel Contest – Win Two Nights at the Courtyard by Marriott November 15, 2011
- 10 Travel Tips on How to Travel Local October 11, 2012
- The Morning March to the Tikal Temple Sunrise May 29, 2012
- Chepe – All Aboard the Chihuahua Pacifico Train to Copper Canyon November 9, 2012
- A Walk through the Mayan Ruins at Chichen Itza November 6, 2012
- The Beach of Belize at the Laru Beya in Placencia January 12, 2017
- The 2017 #Bucketlist Dedication Post December 31, 2016
- The Luxury of the Beach in Punta Mita, Mexico December 22, 2016
- Order the 2017 Staying Adventurous Travel Calendar December 15, 2016
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide for the Adventurous December 13, 2016