Do tourists who visit Cancun and the Riviera Maya ever really experience the true essence of the culture of Mexico? My answer was always yes, and after month long adventure across the Riviera Maya and Yucatan I can assure you, yes, you can find it and enjoy it. But what about the traveler who only […]
Playa. The word translates to “beach” in Spanish, but let’s also remind ourselves, “playa” contains ...
the 2016 tour dates have been announced for the Stay AdvenTours Travel to Mexico City. ...
Traveling overseas soon? International travel remains one of the best ways to educate oneself. The ability to explore, to expand and to learn through experiences remains the main reason I continue to “collect” passport stamps. With each trip comes amazing opportunity to become a better me, but like all adventure, risks are involved. On my […]
Fathom a new type of travel, a new type of vacation is the chance to combine the love of fun in the sun on a tropical paradise with the opportunity to give back through giving your time, effort, energy, and resources to make a difference. The opportunity to both travel deep to make an impact […]
Did you ever debate these thoughts when deciding how to use your (limited) free time? I want to make a difference in the world, make a positive impact. I need a vacation. I want time to relax, recharge and also have fun. Yes? Well, most of us do, we debate these choices. And now you […]
In the constant search to make life easier and more enjoyable I recently received the BottleKeeper and tested it. Yes, I often use a Villanova University koozie (see my facebook profile photo) to keep my beer bottles cool, but with 90 degree (f) days and an even a hotter summer season in the Florida Keys, […]
Can you fathom a different type of sunset at sea? Well, can you? Where do your thoughts take you? Maybe to new, gigantic cruise ship sunset? How about to a sailboat sunset from the Greek Islands? Maybe it drifted to a special formula or method developed to witness the allusive green flash sunset at sea? […]
Relocating to the Florida Keys just doesn’t mean new wardrobe, sure wearing flip-flops and short sleeve daily is a big change from Manhattan, but I discovered it’s a big transition. And it’s a transition that involves the need for a car, and thus or ZUS, a car charger. Nonda ZUS Car Charger What I Like: […]
In this episode we return to Mexico and explore its frontier – Chiapas. Sure, we often here about America’s Frontier – Alaska, but other countries have frontiers just the same, and for Mexico, that is the lesser-known and adventurous state of Chiapas on its southern border with Guatemala. Chiapas, a heaven for eco-adventure tourism also […]
Stay AdvenTOURs to Mexico City
Welcome to “Stay Adventurous.” And since I introduce myself in every personal journal I write in, let me also introduce myself here.
- craig zabransky: Thanks....It really was a great spot, glad you lov...
- craig zabransky: you must and I'd be happy to show you around.... s...
- Maryann: Your pictures of the park are beautiful. I loved ...
- The World Wanderer: I really must make my way back to Mexico. I know, ...
- Visita Marruecos: Confeccionamos excursiones por Marruecos y tours a...
- Travel Contest – Win Two Nights at the Courtyard by Marriott November 15, 2011
- 10 Travel Tips on How to Travel Local October 11, 2012
- The Morning March to the Tikal Temple Sunrise May 29, 2012
- Chepe – All Aboard the Chihuahua Pacifico Train to Copper Canyon November 9, 2012
- A Walk through the Mayan Ruins at Chichen Itza November 6, 2012
- Episode 15: Playing in Playa del Carmen, Riviera Maya, Mexico June 30, 2016
- X Marks the Spot; eXploring Xcaret in MeXico’s Riviera Maya June 23, 2016
- Safeguard Your Next International Adventure June 1, 2016
- Fathom, a New Way to Social Impact Travel – Episode 14 May 27, 2016
- Making the Right Decision, Fathom Impact Travel and its Excursions May 26, 2016