One of the most remarkable aspects to Niagara Falls remains its accessibility. To simply walk along side the Niagara River and view the majestic waterfalls. And view it for free. There is no long hike and it’s not in an exotic land (not for us Americans, although I do recommend crossing into Canada) either. It [...]
I boarded the ms Westerdam in Seattle’s harbor on a most beautiful afternoon. The crystal ...
Do you need a reason to take a cruise? Some travelers love the cruise vacation, ...
Passage through the Panama Canal is on most maritime travelers’ bucket lists. And now after ...
The balcony. A must when selecting a cruise for a vacation. Why? There are many ...
Flashing back to a Utah sunset memory that is forever etched in my memory.On July 11, 2011 at the Utah-Arizona border on Lake Powell, where I was starting Sol’s stand up paddle fitness retreats my brother Tyler, his wife Marci, and their 2 year old son Beckham came to visit from California. Tired from their [...]
Cancun, noted for its spring break fiesta feel and famed nightlife now has another option for those seeking a great evening out on the town. A night inclusive of dinner, dancing and drinking coupled with the opportunity to learn about the culture and history of Mexico. Yes, a night at Xoximilco, a theme park in [...]
Los Penitentes, in the central Argentine Andes, bustles in the winter ski season and is a popular summer hiking destination. But the rest of the year it’s a hermits dream with utter peace and palpable silence. It can be the perfect place to capture the energy and amazement of a picturesque sunset. The image, an [...]
I always wanted to visit the Civil War site at Gettysburg. The National Park Service’s Military Park located in southern Pennsylvania is constantly a topic of conversation in my family, but I never stepped foot on its soil until recently. When driving south to a wedding on I-81, I noticed the Gettysburg exit and decided [...]
I stepped on the ice and instantly felt the chill. No, it wasn’t the coldness of the arena or the ice itself, but the chill recalling a positive and patriotic childhood memory. As a hockey fan (now a huge New York Ranger fan) I watched the game in 1980, I believed in miracles. Yes, I [...]
A few years ago I watched the 4th of July fireworks on the Hudson River from Pier 66. Impressive. New York City always puts on an inspiring and well choreographed display to celebrate America’s birthday. Last year I received an invitation to watch the fireworks in VIP fashion as a guest at one of my [...]
I pulled a cerveza from the in-room fridge and made my way down to the beach during the golden hour. I love putting my toes in the sand at sunset even if on the east coast of Mexico in the Riviera Maya. Sure, I might not see the sun itself dip below the horizon, but [...]
Welcome to “Stay Adventurous.” And since I introduce myself in every personal journal I write in, let me also introduce myself here.
Stay Adventurous Newsletter
- craig zabransky: Yes, Sol Fit Adventure is what is up in Utah for s...
- craig zabransky: Me too.... two things I will definitely do after s...
- craig zabransky: Yes, definitely a treat... good luck with the ice....
- craig zabransky: Maggie, it is hard to even show the majesty of Ala...
- craig zabransky: Maria, I will release the autumn dates for the tou...
- Travel Contest – Win Two Nights at the Courtyard by Marriott November 15, 2011
- 10 Travel Tips on How to Travel Local October 11, 2012
- The Morning March to the Tikal Temple Sunrise May 29, 2012
- Chepe – All Aboard the Chihuahua Pacifico Train to Copper Canyon November 9, 2012
- Wide Awake Thanks to the Northern Lights May 21, 2013
- Walking Along the Niagara Falls July 31, 2014
- Sunset Sunday-The Sunset Setting Sail to the Last Frontier July 27, 2014
- Sunset Sunday-A SUP Sunset on Lake Powell, Utah July 20, 2014
- Xoximilco-A Different Night Out in Cancun, Mexico July 17, 2014
- Sunset Sunday-The Central Andes of Argentina July 13, 2014