Last month, I accepted the invitation to sail two nights on Royal Caribbean’s new ship, the Quantum of the Seas.The “Smart Ship” designed to take a Quantum Leap forward definitely impressed with its advancements across all offerings including from RipCord by iFly skydiving simulation, the North Star (a 360 degree view of the cruise ship [...]
The Grand Teton National Park offers considerable challenges to those who want to venture into its 310,000 acres during Wyoming’s hard winters. Yet the rewards are there. You’ll walk where the Shoshone natives once held their ground. You can traverse the snow like the French trappers that once made their livings from the plentiful wildlife. [...]
I’ve traveled many places, visited many cities, but there is something special to New York. Intangibles among the countless tangibles make New York such a special city. But, I am not sure many people think of even catching a sunset when in New York. Let’s face it, there is so much else to catch. And [...]
When I say “Dublin” I am guessing the first word that comes to mind is not “sunset.” I am not surprised, but I imagine a few people might think of the word “love.” Whether it is a love for the city, love for the Irish or just love for a pint of Guinness; love is [...]
When I travel to Mexico breakfast often, if not always, translates to Chilaquiles Verde. Every trip and everywhere I dedicate one morning (if not more) to tasting my favorite Mexican Breakfast dish. What are Chilaquiles? Simply stated, the dish originates from a peasant’s meal (as many great dishes do) with “day old” tortilla chips baked, [...]
It was my first time back to Cozumel since I was a kid in the 80s. I wondered what changed, what I’d remember and if I’d be able to catch a Cozumel sunset on the water. As much as I love the Riviera Maya and its Caribbean sea climate, culture and cuisine, I do find [...]
Go where the locals go. Travel like a local. We all say we want the following, but do we actually do it? Do we ask for advice? Do you? Well, I always ask locals where to view the sunset and my question was rewarded when I asked in Zaragoza, Spain. I appreciated the moment so [...]
Taking a walk down the Californian coastline is an uplifting experience. On a clear day, to the roar of the Pacific Ocean, you can spot all kinds of wildlife. There are the fat, glossy sea lions that chill out on the rafts at Pier 39 San Francisco like working men after a beer too many, [...]
Welcome to “Stay Adventurous.” And since I introduce myself in every personal journal I write in, let me also introduce myself here.
- craig zabransky: Thanks Francesca... #StayCreative, Craig...
- Francesca: Very creative angle - of the photos and the story....
- craig zabransky: I'll admit it was a surprise.... I wonder what oth...
- craig zabransky: It clearly makes a difference as to what are used ...
- craig zabransky: Yes. Exactly. Every day, everywhere. Stay adventur...
- Travel Contest – Win Two Nights at the Courtyard by Marriott November 15, 2011
- 10 Travel Tips on How to Travel Local October 11, 2012
- The Morning March to the Tikal Temple Sunrise May 29, 2012
- Chepe – All Aboard the Chihuahua Pacifico Train to Copper Canyon November 9, 2012
- Wide Awake Thanks to the Northern Lights May 21, 2013
- Sunset Sunday, A Quantum Sunset at Sea December 21, 2014
- Top 6 Winter Activities in Grand Teton National Park December 19, 2014
- Sunset Sunday, The 7th Avenue Manhattan Sunset December 14, 2014
- Sunset Sunday, Lock in the Love for a Dublin Sunset December 7, 2014
- Tasting Chilaquiles Verde in the Riviera Maya and Yucatan December 1, 2014