Just like you need to get out of on the Bay of Banderas, another must do, and one of the best things to do in Puerto Vallarta is a stroll through Viejo Vallarta. A walk through the pedestrian only Malecon and the zona romantica with a sunset and cerveza on the playa de los muertos […]
How well do you know Puerto Vallarta? Do you know what the destination offers beyond ...
Although Beaufort, South Carolina is technically on the water, to get to an Atlantic Coast ...
No trip to Puerto Vallarta is complete without getting out on the Bay of Banderas. The Bay, home to Humpback Whales in the winter is also a great excursion in summer to snorkel Los Arcos and other places along the pristine coastline only accessible by boat, such as Majahuitas and the beach town of Yelapa. […]
To complete the Riviera Nayarit Mexico Travel Journal we actually left the Riviera. Yes, the last filming segments were no longer part of the pacific coast road trip, but an inland with a visit to capital city of Tepic and its surrounding areas. So, join us as we walk the streets and squares, as we […]
I learned about the surfing in San Blas years ago and took a roadtrip from the sun and fun of Mazatlan in the state of Sinaloa to the explore this Rivera Nayarit destination. This beach town nearly equidistant from Mazatlan and Puerto Vallarta, was one of the destinations I most excited to return to see […]
This sunset photo was taken during my visit to the Petra archaeological site , from behind my hotel in the nearby town of Wadi Musa, Jordan. I had just checked in to the hotel maybe an hour or two earlier. Stepping outside onto the terrace, I felt that the rock formations that were visible from […]
On my recent Staying Adventurous podcast I attempted to discover an answer to the top travel question, “What is your favorite travel destination?” In my many responses and destinations, I personally mentioned surfing in Sayulita. I loved it there and in the Riviera Nayairt. And now in the 4th episode of the Mexico Travel Journal […]
Come along in this episode as we explore Islas Marietas, a National Park filled with marine life and hidden beaches and also as we pamper ourselves through the luxury of the beautiful beaches (and resorts) in Punta Mita, Riviera Nayarit. Discover the what to do in Punta Mita, Nayarit and uncover more Mexico travel tips […]
Episode 2 of my Mexico Travel Journal takes us just outside of Puerto Vallarta and into the Mexican state of Nayarit to some of the first stops along the Riviera Nayarit Pacific coast. Watch and learn about the beach towns of Nuevo Vallarta and Bucerias. Explore the markets including fish market in La Cruz de […]
Sign Up: Stay Adventurous Newsletter
Welcome to “Stay Adventurous.” And since I introduce myself in every personal journal I write in, let me also introduce myself here.
@Stayadventurous on Instagram
- William Kailiher: I'm on it--...
- William Kailiher: Don't know how I managed to see 3 episodes before ...
- William Kailiher: Great video and information Craig-- I hate to admi...
- craig zabransky: gracias y si, Mexico is a special destination. I a...
- Maryann: Really loving your journals about Mexico. I forgot...
- Travel Contest – Win Two Nights at the Courtyard by Marriott November 15, 2011
- 10 Travel Tips on How to Travel Local October 11, 2012
- The Morning March to the Tikal Temple Sunrise May 29, 2012
- Chepe – All Aboard the Chihuahua Pacifico Train to Copper Canyon November 9, 2012
- A Walk through the Mayan Ruins at Chichen Itza November 6, 2012
- Mexico Travel Journal: Puerto Vallarta Episode 3: Viejo Vallarta March 24, 2017
- Mexico Travel Journal: Puerto Vallarta Episode 2 – Bay of Banderas March 23, 2017
- Mexico Travel Journal: Puerto Vallarta Episode 1 – An Introduction to Puerto Vallarta March 21, 2017
- Mexico Travel Journal Riviera Nayarit Episode 6: Tepic and More from Nayarit March 20, 2017
- Mexico Travel Journal: Riviera Nayarit Episode 5: San Blas y Mexcaltitan March 16, 2017