On any list of best drives in America, you’ll see the Overseas Highway, driving from the tip of Florida all the way to Key West. I can’t recommend it enough. What people don’t often realize this two-hour plus adventure (not counting the time from Miami) covers over 100 miles of Keys. Yes, there are more […]
You don’t just pick a destination like Mexico by chance. You choose it for one of many reasons and certainly because you want to grab some sunshine, which you can certainly do on the fabulous beaches on the Pacific coast. Here are some of the best ones to get away from it all on when […]
The long road trip across the state of Chihuahua reached its final stage as we traveled north back towards the border and a final stop in Casas Grandes. Here we would enjoy the chance to see and learn about Mata Ortiz pottery, visit, dine (privately) and take in a sunset at Hacienda San Diego , […]
We boarded the bus and left Palenque well before sunrise. We needed to travel far, not in distance per se, but the roads would take us through the jungles of inner Chiapas. Our destination: the Mayan Ruins of Bonampak, one of the must see, best Mayan sites in Chiapas. What’s the Buzz Inside Bonampak? The […]
I walked outside the hotel to catch the fiery, red-hot, sunset over Villahermosa in the state of Tabasco, Mexico. My Mexican adventure began here and then I bused into Chiapas and attend the ATMEX (Adventure Travel MEXico) conference in Palenque. After my trip, I took an extra day to discover more of Chiapas visiting the […]
I decided to return to the Mayan Ruins of Tulum during a recent trip to the Riviera Maya. Spending time in both Soliman Bay at Casa Corazon and also at Dreams Tulum, the Mayan Ruins of Tulum were so close. And this visit became my first to walk the site as a adventure travel photographer. […]
“Craig, you must visit Chiapas one day, you will love it.” She made her case well, as she often told me reasons to visit her home state of Chiapas during our afternoon coffee conversations at the office oasis, the Banamex fountain. Her family would even take care of me as she knew my Spanish skills […]
The Sunset Sunday series aims to showcase the power of the moment, especially in the shared sunset moment. Andrea of Uri Tours reminds how powerful the moment is as she tells the story of sharing a sunset in North Korea on the slopes Masik Pass Ski Resort. so let’s view the sunset inside the DPRK […]
Stay AdvenTOURs to Mexico City
Welcome to “Stay Adventurous.” And since I introduce myself in every personal journal I write in, let me also introduce myself here.
- Bill: Oh, I am envious---you make me want to visit--...
- craig zabransky: Thanks or Gracias Pola, I did visit stadium Azteca...
- craig zabransky: Yes, i am still producing with my old methods, but...
- craig zabransky: There are so many gems on the pacific coast, I rea...
- Bill Kaliher: Hey: Loved this-- couple of beaches there are new ...
- Travel Contest – Win Two Nights at the Courtyard by Marriott November 15, 2011
- 10 Travel Tips on How to Travel Local October 11, 2012
- The Morning March to the Tikal Temple Sunrise May 29, 2012
- Chepe – All Aboard the Chihuahua Pacifico Train to Copper Canyon November 9, 2012
- Writing About the True Danger of ‘Mexico Today’ June 30, 2011
- Episode 13: Chiapas, Mexico’s Adventurous Frontier April 28, 2016
- Moments in the Middle Keys of Marathon April 19, 2016
- Setting Foot on the Sands — The Best Beaches on Mexico’s Pacific Coast April 8, 2016
- The Pueblo Ruins of Paquimé, a UNESCO Heritage Site in Chihuahua, Mexico March 24, 2016
- The Buzz of Bonampak; Visiting the Mayan Sistine Chapel March 18, 2016