After spending a day exploring historic St Augustine, which included tasting the water from its Fountain of Youth, the plan was only to continue southbound. I never realized I’d “race” to Daytona Beach and catch the sunset on the pink sands of its famous beach. I learned more about stock car racing and Daytona from [...]
When discussing travel to New York City, it’s almost impossible to effectively narrow down the attractions and activities that should be on your list. Part of what makes the city so unique among international travel destinations, after all, is it sheer breadth of activity; everywhere you turn there’s an iconic landmark, a must-see show or [...]
A skyline at sunset is often one of the best you images possible of a city, but I never considered a skyline sunset of London a real possibility until after my time in Charlton. In some cities, the skyline sunset is a must. I can’t recommend walking the Brooklyn Bridge in New York at sunset [...]
The Shenandoah Skyline is inside an American National Park. I discovered it is a must see and drive. I also discovered another sunset that called my name. Perhaps as a New Yorker it was the skyline, or maybe the fact that I am “road tripping” America and needed to stop to see the splendor of [...]
Travel teaches. You learn on the road through your experience, especially when you keep the right mindset. Travel shows you the different side of a place you thought you knew. And travel to Africa really opened my eyes to the continent. Now, the hashtag #TheAfricaTheMediaNeverShowsYou is trending on Twitter for good reason. The view of [...]
Want to stay adventurous and explore a city making everyone’s hot list? Join me as I lead a tour to Mexico City this November 5th-8th. Yes, i am talking Mexico City Travel. Take a trip to Mexico City to taste the cuisine, experience the culture and take in the vibrant energy of the world capital [...]
We often spend sunset in a car during summer months driving to and from places. I take notice, but when riding shotgun on a summertime drive after a recent golf outing, I opened the sun roof and raised my iPhone6 through it to snap an image of the open road. I captured this moment. The [...]
Six years, a few thousand miles, and an online training course later, I sit in anticipation on the deck and watch the last light of the sun go down over historic Park City, Utah. I’ve just finished creating Sol Guide, Online Training for Your Next Outdoor Fitness Trip, the culmination of the last 20 years [...]
Stay AdvenTOURs to Mexico City
Welcome to “Stay Adventurous.” And since I introduce myself in every personal journal I write in, let me also introduce myself here.
- Maggie Mistal: Who knew Daytona had pink sand? Great sunset too!...
- craig zabransky: It is certainly not as large as Pittsburgh or Phil...
- Maggie Mistal: Love NYC and these are great ideas!...
- Maryann: Enjoyed you informative article on Harrisburg. Alt...
- craig zabransky: Hope you can make the Nov 5th trip. Be awesome to ...
- Travel Contest – Win Two Nights at the Courtyard by Marriott November 15, 2011
- 10 Travel Tips on How to Travel Local October 11, 2012
- The Morning March to the Tikal Temple Sunrise May 29, 2012
- Chepe – All Aboard the Chihuahua Pacifico Train to Copper Canyon November 9, 2012
- A Walk through the Mayan Ruins at Chichen Itza November 6, 2012
- A Daytona Beach Sunset from the Pink Sand Beaches of Florida August 2, 2015
- 4 Ways to Enjoy New York July 31, 2015
- Episode 05: Handsome Harrisburg, a Capital City Starting to Look Good Again July 30, 2015
- The Surprising Skyline Sunset of London from Charlton July 26, 2015
- The Shenandoah Skyline Sunset July 12, 2015