I exited the taxi in traffic just steps from the famed Zocalo. As sunset hour approached in Mexico City, I decided to appreciate the people and energy of the vibrant capital on foot. But that evening I walked the historic Center with a purpose too. My mission – to confirm the Mexico City sunset location […]
Vines, yes, I found myself in front of a few on my Adirondack adventure. It ...
Let’s play the word association game, when I say “Adirondacks” what do you say? “Mountains?,” ...
My adventures shall take me “South of the Border” once again. Well this time, it’s ...
Adirondack chairs, a lake view, and a sunset sounded like a perfect holiday. I was ...
It started to rain heavier as I made my way to the beached boat. It wasn’t promising. The chances for a Adirondack Sunset from Long Lake (14 miles in length) didn’t seem very possible. But if there is one thing I learned from the few days on my recent adventures across the Adirondacks was that […]
After spending a day exploring historic St Augustine, which included tasting the water from its Fountain of Youth, the plan was only to continue southbound. I never realized I’d “race” to Daytona Beach and catch the sunset on the pink sands of its famous beach. I learned more about stock car racing and Daytona from […]
When discussing travel to New York City, it’s almost impossible to effectively narrow down the attractions and activities that should be on your list. Part of what makes the city so unique among international travel destinations, after all, is it sheer breadth of activity; everywhere you turn there’s an iconic landmark, a must-see show or […]
I love alliterations and couldn’t resist ‘Handsome” for the Harrisburg Podcast episode. Well don’t give me credit, Teddy Roosevelt used the word “handsome” first in the city, when he dedicated the new capitol in 1906. He essentially decreed and his words now appear on a tile inscribed inside the building itself. “This is the handsomest […]
A skyline at sunset is often one of the best you images possible of a city, but I never considered a skyline sunset of London a real possibility until after my time in Charlton. In some cities, the skyline sunset is a must. I can’t recommend walking the Brooklyn Bridge in New York at sunset […]
The Shenandoah Skyline is inside an American National Park. I discovered it is a must see and drive. I also discovered another sunset that called my name. Perhaps as a New Yorker it was the skyline, or maybe the fact that I am “road tripping” America and needed to stop to see the splendor of […]
Travel teaches. You learn on the road through your experience, especially when you keep the right mindset. Travel shows you the different side of a place you thought you knew. And travel to Africa really opened my eyes to the continent. Now, the hashtag #TheAfricaTheMediaNeverShowsYou is trending on Twitter for good reason. The view of […]
Stay AdvenTOURs to Mexico City
Welcome to “Stay Adventurous.” And since I introduce myself in every personal journal I write in, let me also introduce myself here.
- Jessica Irene Seba: Love the vine compilation! Thanks for sharing this...
- Lori Lite - Stress Free Kids: Fun Craig! Thanks for showcasing our whirlwind adv...
- Vanessa (@Turnipseeds): Awesome video! You're making me jealous that I mis...
- Mary J. McCoy-Dressel: What an awesome way to share your trip. It looked ...
- Cailin: This is a great little way to pull the trip togeth...
- Travel Contest – Win Two Nights at the Courtyard by Marriott November 15, 2011
- 10 Travel Tips on How to Travel Local October 11, 2012
- The Morning March to the Tikal Temple Sunrise May 29, 2012
- Chepe – All Aboard the Chihuahua Pacifico Train to Copper Canyon November 9, 2012
- A Walk through the Mayan Ruins at Chichen Itza November 6, 2012
- The Adirondack Adventure of #EatPlayLoveNY in Video August 26, 2015
- The 5 Postcards from Adventure in the Adirondacks of New York August 25, 2015
- Walking the Zocalo and the Mexico City Sunset at El Mayor August 23, 2015
- The Long Lake Sunset, an Adirondack Sunset Adventure in Weather August 16, 2015
- Adventure Awaits in the Adirondack Mountains of New York with #EatPlayLoveNY August 10, 2015