Almyrida and Plaka are distinguished for their picturesque beauty and the magnificent view of the Aegean Sea on the island of Crete. Almyrida, the seaside resort located east from the city of Chania is where the green hills of Apokoronas region meet the deep blue of the sea on the beach. The sandy beach with […]
Vines, yes, I found myself in front of a few on my Adirondack adventure. It ...
Let’s play the word association game, when I say “Adirondacks” what do you say? “Mountains?,” ...
My adventures shall take me “South of the Border” once again. Well this time, it’s ...
Adirondack chairs, a lake view, and a sunset sounded like a perfect holiday. I was ...
Ever take a walk on the wild side? Well you can when planning an Adirondack Adventure. The designated six million acres of forever wilderness offer a great place to step outside and connect with nature. the Adirondack Adventure Come along with me this month as showcase many of the activities and “things to do” in […]
I exited the taxi in traffic just steps from the famed Zocalo. As sunset hour approached in Mexico City, I decided to appreciate the people and energy of the vibrant capital on foot. But that evening I walked the historic Center with a purpose too. My mission – to confirm the Mexico City sunset location […]
It started to rain heavier as I made my way to the beached boat. It wasn’t promising. The chances for a Adirondack Sunset from Long Lake (14 miles in length) didn’t seem very possible. But if there is one thing I learned from the few days on my recent adventures across the Adirondacks was that […]
After spending a day exploring historic St Augustine, which included tasting the water from its Fountain of Youth, the plan was only to continue southbound. I never realized I’d “race” to Daytona Beach and catch the sunset on the pink sands of its famous beach. I learned more about stock car racing and Daytona from […]
When discussing travel to New York City, it’s almost impossible to effectively narrow down the attractions and activities that should be on your list. Part of what makes the city so unique among international travel destinations, after all, is it sheer breadth of activity; everywhere you turn there’s an iconic landmark, a must-see show or […]
I love alliterations and couldn’t resist ‘Handsome” for the Harrisburg Podcast episode. Well don’t give me credit, Teddy Roosevelt used the word “handsome” first in the city, when he dedicated the new capitol in 1906. He essentially decreed and his words now appear on a tile inscribed inside the building itself. “This is the handsomest […]
A skyline at sunset is often one of the best you images possible of a city, but I never considered a skyline sunset of London a real possibility until after my time in Charlton. In some cities, the skyline sunset is a must. I can’t recommend walking the Brooklyn Bridge in New York at sunset […]
Stay AdvenTOURs to Mexico City
Welcome to “Stay Adventurous.” And since I introduce myself in every personal journal I write in, let me also introduce myself here.
- The World Wanderer: I loved this! So much fun to see it all come toget...
- craig zabransky: Appreciate that Mary, glad you enjoyed it... It wa...
- craig zabransky: Yes, was wondering about the audio, was thinking I...
- craig zabransky: Thanks Lori, glad you enjoyed it. Stay Having Whir...
- craig zabransky: Thanks Jessica, glad I could show you a little bit...
- Travel Contest – Win Two Nights at the Courtyard by Marriott November 15, 2011
- 10 Travel Tips on How to Travel Local October 11, 2012
- The Morning March to the Tikal Temple Sunrise May 29, 2012
- Chepe – All Aboard the Chihuahua Pacifico Train to Copper Canyon November 9, 2012
- A Walk through the Mayan Ruins at Chichen Itza November 6, 2012
- The Golden Sunset View of Almyrida Bay in Crete, Greece August 30, 2015
- Episode 06: Adventure in the Adirondacks August 28, 2015
- The Adirondack Adventure of #EatPlayLoveNY in Video August 26, 2015
- The 5 Postcards from Adventure in the Adirondacks of New York August 25, 2015
- Walking the Zocalo and the Mexico City Sunset at El Mayor August 23, 2015