I excused myself from a delightful dinner at the Saltus River Grill on the waterfront for a moment to walk to the water’s edge and catch a glimpse of the sunset in Beaufort, South Carolina. A glimpse is exactly what I did see. And a glimpse is what one discovers on a first visit with […]
When heading off to the Montana state capital city, I packed a few extra items to sample on my adventure. As it turned out, these items helped make for even a better time exploring the treasured adventures that await in Montana. Happy Luxe – Travel Pillow With early am flights and a layover I wanted […]
The best beach towns and destinations contain character, hold history, offer good dining options, and also provide visitors the opportunity to appreciate a splendid sunset. You’ll find all of this on visit to South Padre Island, Texas. At Pier 19, the character and charm is unmistakable from the restaurant design and décor to even its […]
Many people ask me, so how is Mexico City? Is the city safe? Is the city fun? And is Mexico City really one of the best cities in the world? Yes, yes, and YES. There was a time when I essentially called Mexico City home for 16 months and it didn’t take long after my […]
Traveling briefly through the Boston area earlier this summer I decided to visit Harvard University campus for the first time. I already visited such top colleges as; Cambridge University, Oxford University, Princeton University, and even attended a course at Yale University. I was curious how Harvard University might compare? I decided to take the seventy minute […]
Earlier this summer I headed west for a four night stay in the capital of Montana. Listen in as this podcast episode shares why it was such a “Helena” good time in Helena, Montana. The episodes shares the history of the capital city of Montana, sample the region’s rich performing arts scene, and navigates the […]
I looked out over the ridge to appreciate the soft sunset colors on the Ozarks. I spent a moment watching the natural pure beauty of this part Arkansas before I stripped down to my bathing suit. Then I quickly hopped into the hot tub to avoid the cool crisp mountain air and continue to enjoy […]
Montana, often labeled Big Sky country, boasts a state license plate with the motto “Treasure State.” After spending a few days in Helena, Montana, the capital, I can confirm there isn’t just a big sky out there, but Helena, Montana is an American treasure too. And as with “the 5 series” I plan to highlight […]
Stay AdvenTOURs to Mexico City
Welcome to “Stay Adventurous.” And since I introduce myself in every personal journal I write in, let me also introduce myself here.
- craig zabransky: I'm glad you can feel, see, read my passion for Me...
- TripsByLance: I know your passion for Mexico is genuine. One of ...
- craig zabransky: No, no trouble at all, plenty of English speaking ...
- Monica: Nice write-up! Did you have trouble with the langu...
- craig zabransky: Leah, you'd be pleasantly surprised how much of an...
- Travel Contest – Win Two Nights at the Courtyard by Marriott November 15, 2011
- 10 Travel Tips on How to Travel Local October 11, 2012
- The Morning March to the Tikal Temple Sunrise May 29, 2012
- Chepe – All Aboard the Chihuahua Pacifico Train to Copper Canyon November 9, 2012
- A Walk through the Mayan Ruins at Chichen Itza November 6, 2012
- Floating Among the Clouds, Parasailing South Padre Island September 26, 2016
- A Glimpse of Beaufort, South Carolina at Sunset September 25, 2016
- Sampling New Adventure Gear on a Trip to Montana September 20, 2016
- The South Padre Sunset from Pier 19 September 18, 2016
- The Stay AdvenTours Experience in Mexico City September 15, 2016