As I type this on a brisk Sunday morning, I feel blessed. Not just blessed to miss the cold (it’s in the 50s here) but blessed as my new place in Islamorada is just steps from the Florida Keys sunset. Steps I can walk every day. Yes, each evening (not just Sunday), I can walk […]
For many the Florida Keys equates to Key West. When I often tell people I ...
A great read for Thanksgiving...
When staying in a house in Puerto Adventuras in the Riviera Maya, I received directions to Xpu-ha beach. Apparently, Xpu-ha was “a” or maybe “the” beach used in the famous Corona commercials. Therefore, I needed to not just find my beach (the advertisement slogan) but also certainly find this beach so I took off to […]
I decided to remain poolside and order another cocktail, I wanted to wait till the sun set to capture the golden hour’s light and the views from the rooftop at the Palm at Playa. After an incredible social afternoon including a live #Mexchat and before a delicious dinner at Plank, I just wanted to relax […]
I may have a new favorite beach town in Spain and it may just be Spain’s Best Beach town – period. Yes, after spending ten days on the beach in Sitges, Catalonia I can confirm this Barcelona beach escape as one place to top your lists in Spain. For me, it may just surpass San […]
Viewing all the playful snow images after Jonas, the 2016 blizzard that hit the east coast of the states, I realized I do miss winter, especially the snow. Yes, I’ll admit it. Now, in Florida (enjoying the sunshine state) I realize I’ll need to schedule winter holiday travel not just to escape cooler climates, but […]
After exploring Ponte Vedra Beach for the first time to take a rest in the Florida sunshine, I decided not to head back to interstate I 95 but to continue south on A1A and make for a sunset stop in Vilano Beach, Florida. Just before I needed to head back across the bridge and head […]
After entering Florida and taking the highway I-95 south past Jacksonville, you can make a left and head for the Atlantic coast and some of Florida’s famous beaches. Before St Augustine travelers can discover Ponte Vedra, Florida Definitely worth a stop and also, the beach offers facilities to change and clean up, perfect for those […]
Every four months I create a video sunset compilation of the recent images in the Sunset Sunday Series. In this video recap; ride a bike through Montreal, walk the 7-mile bridge, paraglide in Slovenia, see sunsets on the lake in Siberia and Kyrgyzstan, learn about projects from the Global Sunrisers, see the cover of the annual […]
Welcome to “Stay Adventurous.” And since I introduce myself in every personal journal I write in, let me also introduce myself here.
- Bharat Parihar: I had forgotten about Little Havana. Thank you, Cr...
- Bharat Parihar: Beautiful, Craig! Such good fortune!...
- craig zabransky: Pamela, it is a wild day... i wonder how big it ha...
- craig zabransky: Gracias Gringo Bill.... it is a magical place. Sta...
- Bill: Wonderful post and man alive does it make me want ...
- Travel Contest – Win Two Nights at the Courtyard by Marriott November 15, 2011
- 10 Travel Tips on How to Travel Local October 11, 2012
- The Morning March to the Tikal Temple Sunrise May 29, 2012
- Chepe – All Aboard the Chihuahua Pacifico Train to Copper Canyon November 9, 2012
- A Walk through the Mayan Ruins at Chichen Itza November 6, 2012
- An Islamorada Fire Dragon Sunset for Chinese New Year February 7, 2016
- Finding Your Beach at Xpu-ha in the Riviera Maya of Mexico February 4, 2016
- Episode 12: Marathon in the Middle of the Florida Keys February 3, 2016
- Sunrise in a Hammock at the Palm at Playa del Carmen January 31, 2016
- Sitges, Catalonia – Barcelona’s Best Beach January 28, 2016