After two trips to Savannah, it’s official I am a big fan. This probably isn’t a surprise, I enjoy most destinations as I believe all places hold charm. But there is certainly special about this southern city of Savannah It’s hard to place it on one thing. Is it the cuisine, the charming cobblestone streets […]
It’s back and available once again for the holidays. The Sunset Sunday Calendar returns for ...
A great read for Thanksgiving...
At first glance only the natural pool reminded me of eco-friendly, the rest was luxury. Nestled in the mountainside of a local Puerto Vallarta neighborhood, Nemi Eco Villa became my home for the evening. I walked outside my personal villa (the property has 6), a refurbished shipping container, with a glass in one hand and a bottle of wine in […]
To start I can tell you the six reminders from TBEX Toronto still hold true after my time in Fort Lauderdale. The travel blogging community is uber talented and so worldly. It’s a true pleasure to be a part of it. TBEX, the Travel Blog Exchange, has changed from my last attendance, but before I […]
As Puerto Vallarta begins to focus on the next high season, many travelers will be heading to the Mexican seaside destination. Some will be repeat visitors, others first timers to Puerto Vallarta and maybe even first timers to Mexico. They can all discover this popular beach destination in Mexico is more than just margaritas and sunsets on […]
I captured the Lake Baikal Sunset from the shores of Olkhon Island. Lake Baikal, the deepest lake in the world, is located in eastern Russia. When visiting I stayed two nights in the village of Khuzir and took a trip back in time. With cows freely roaming around the sandy streets lined with small wooden […]
A visit to Singapore will be one for the senses. The city-state offers the chance for everyone to truly experience sensations of a big city in a comfortable and safe manner. An iconic skyline may symbolize the city, but its perhaps best known for its culinary scene. Delicious. There is certainly plenty to discuss when […]
A bike ride through the streets and neighborhoods of Montreal may be the best way to acquaint oneself with the city, but was it the best way to see a Montreal sunset? Well, my specialized tour allowed me to view the city’s past, feel its presence and also find options for the best place to […]
Ever feel the need for speed? If so, you can definitely fill the need if you are heading to Clearwater, Florida and its annual National Speed Boat Championship. My time in the Florida beach town coincided with the special weekend (scheduled for September 25th-27th in 2015), but I discovered the west coast beach town was […]
Stay AdvenTOURs to Mexico City
Welcome to “Stay Adventurous.” And since I introduce myself in every personal journal I write in, let me also introduce myself here.
- charlesmccool: I will DM on Twitter. :D...
- Bill Kaliher: wow--am impressed with that guess--- great--I thou...
- Bill Kaliher: Hey--will order in a moment--glad you are doing th...
- craig zabransky: well that didn't go as planned.... nicely done. Ei...
- charlesmccool: 1st guess: Puebla, Mexico....
- Travel Contest – Win Two Nights at the Courtyard by Marriott November 15, 2011
- 10 Travel Tips on How to Travel Local October 11, 2012
- The Morning March to the Tikal Temple Sunrise May 29, 2012
- Chepe – All Aboard the Chihuahua Pacifico Train to Copper Canyon November 9, 2012
- Wide Awake Thanks to the Northern Lights May 21, 2013
- Episode 10: the Sweetness of Sassy Savannah, Georgia November 25, 2015
- Get Your 2016 Sunset Sunday Calendar – Unexpected Sunset Magic November 22, 2015
- Sunset Toast to Eco-Friendly Luxury, Nemi Eco Villa in Puerto Vallarta November 8, 2015
- Thoughts on Attending TBEX Fort Lauderdale November 5, 2015
- Episode 09: The Eco-Adventures of Puerto Vallarta, Mexico October 28, 2015