You may recognize the iconic symbol of Epcot at sunset. The geosphere is home to one of my favorite rides, Spaceship Earth and is worth taking before or after the sunset at Epcot. If you visited any of the Walt Disney Theme Parks, there is a better than average chance you stayed in the park […]
Ever feel the need for speed? If so, you can definitely fill the need if ...
The view from the hotel suite where I spent many of my nights when I ...
The first September Sunday means it’s once again time to recap, revisit and reflect on the sunset posts from last four months in the Sunset Sunday Series. The sunsets from May through August return to many countries and also add a few new destinations to the Sunset Sunday Map This recap returns to Pennsylvania for […]
Almyrida and Plaka are distinguished for their picturesque beauty and the magnificent view of the Aegean Sea on the island of Crete. Almyrida, the seaside resort located east from the city of Chania is where the green hills of Apokoronas region meet the deep blue of the sea on the beach. The sandy beach with […]
Ever take a walk on the wild side? Well you can when planning an Adirondack Adventure. The designated six million acres of forever wilderness offer a great place to step outside and connect with nature. the Adirondack Adventure Come along with me this month as showcase many of the activities and “things to do” in […]
Vines, yes, I found myself in front of a few on my Adirondack adventure. It was part of our #EatPlayLoveNY travel through New York. Well, let’s be honest, I took time tasting the result of its harvest: the grapes. It is one of the things to do in the Adirondacks. On our first full day […]
Let’s play the word association game, when I say “Adirondacks” what do you say? “Mountains?,” or perhaps “Chairs?” After an adventure filled week across the Adirondacks of New York, I discovered much more. Some new words that come to mind now: Fly Fishing, Historic, Guide Boats, Beer, and Castles? Let’s discover why as we look […]
I exited the taxi in traffic just steps from the famed Zocalo. As sunset hour approached in Mexico City, I decided to appreciate the people and energy of the vibrant capital on foot. But that evening I walked the historic Center with a purpose too. My mission – to confirm the Mexico City sunset location […]
It started to rain heavier as I made my way to the beached boat. It wasn’t promising. The chances for a Adirondack Sunset from Long Lake (14 miles in length) didn’t seem very possible. But if there is one thing I learned from the few days on my recent adventures across the Adirondacks was that […]
Stay AdvenTOURs to Mexico City
Welcome to “Stay Adventurous.” And since I introduce myself in every personal journal I write in, let me also introduce myself here.
- craig zabransky: absolutely a must, but its not just Raffles that w...
- Abby Pittenger: It's that time of year again! Now that it's offici...
- craig zabransky: I'd certainly like to try a drink at each country....
- Maryann: I would like to try them all. I also enjoyed the ...
- craig zabransky: Thanks Jeff, yes, life changing no doubt. I apprec...
- Travel Contest – Win Two Nights at the Courtyard by Marriott November 15, 2011
- 10 Travel Tips on How to Travel Local October 11, 2012
- The Morning March to the Tikal Temple Sunrise May 29, 2012
- Chepe – All Aboard the Chihuahua Pacifico Train to Copper Canyon November 9, 2012
- A Walk through the Mayan Ruins at Chichen Itza November 6, 2012
- Episode 07: Sugar Sand, Sunsets, and the Speed of Clearwater, Florida September 21, 2015
- It’s Sunset at Epcot in Disney World, So Where Are You Having Dinner? September 20, 2015
- Sunset Sunday Video Recap May-August 2015 September 6, 2015
- The Golden Sunset View of Almyrida Bay in Crete, Greece August 30, 2015
- Episode 06: Adventure in the Adirondacks August 28, 2015