Fathom a new type of travel, a new type of vacation is the chance to combine the love of fun in the sun on a tropical paradise with the opportunity to give back through giving your time, effort, energy, and resources to make a difference. The opportunity to both travel deep to make an impact […]
Did you ever debate these thoughts when deciding how to use your (limited) free time? I want to make a difference in the world, make a positive impact. I need a vacation. I want time to relax, recharge and also have fun. Yes? Well, most of us do, we debate these choices. And now you […]
In the constant search to make life easier and more enjoyable I recently received the BottleKeeper and tested it. Yes, I often use a Villanova University koozie (see my facebook profile photo) to keep my beer bottles cool, but with 90 degree (f) days and an even a hotter summer season in the Florida Keys, […]
Relocating to the Florida Keys just doesn’t mean new wardrobe, sure wearing flip-flops and short sleeve daily is a big change from Manhattan, but I discovered it’s a big transition. And it’s a transition that involves the need for a car, and thus or ZUS, a car charger. Nonda ZUS Car Charger What I Like: […]
In this episode we return to Mexico and explore its frontier – Chiapas. Sure, we often here about America’s Frontier – Alaska, but other countries have frontiers just the same, and for Mexico, that is the lesser-known and adventurous state of Chiapas on its southern border with Guatemala. Chiapas, a heaven for eco-adventure tourism also […]
On any list of best drives in America, you’ll see the Overseas Highway, driving from the tip of Florida all the way to Key West. I can’t recommend it enough. What people don’t often realize this two-hour plus adventure (not counting the time from Miami) covers over 100 miles of Keys. Yes, there are more […]
You don’t just pick a destination like Mexico by chance. You choose it for one of many reasons and certainly because you want to grab some sunshine, which you can certainly do on the fabulous beaches on the Pacific coast. Here are some of the best ones to get away from it all on when […]
The long road trip across the state of Chihuahua reached its final stage as we traveled north back towards the border and a final stop in Casas Grandes. Here we would enjoy the chance to see and learn about Mata Ortiz pottery, visit, dine (privately) and take in a sunset at Hacienda San Diego , […]
Stay AdvenTOURs to Mexico City
Welcome to “Stay Adventurous.” And since I introduce myself in every personal journal I write in, let me also introduce myself here.
- craig zabransky: You really come away with feeling good, because of...
- craig zabransky: totally agree. stay traveling together, Craig...
- craig zabransky: Thanks Fred, appreciate it... and absolutely, Nova...
- Maryann: What a way to travel. A cruise like this will help...
- The World Wanderer: So grateful we got to experience this together. &l...
- Travel Contest – Win Two Nights at the Courtyard by Marriott November 15, 2011
- 10 Travel Tips on How to Travel Local October 11, 2012
- The Morning March to the Tikal Temple Sunrise May 29, 2012
- Chepe – All Aboard the Chihuahua Pacifico Train to Copper Canyon November 9, 2012
- A Walk through the Mayan Ruins at Chichen Itza November 6, 2012
- Fathom, a New Way to Social Impact Travel – Episode 14 May 27, 2016
- Making the Right Decision, Fathom Impact Travel and its Excursions May 26, 2016
- Keeping Beer Bottles Cold with BottleKeeper May 5, 2016
- No Longer An Unfathomable Sunset at Sea May 1, 2016
- ZUS, Find Your Car Charger April 29, 2016