I looked out over the ridge to appreciate the soft sunset colors on the Ozarks. I spent a moment watching the natural pure beauty of this part Arkansas before I stripped down to my bathing suit. Then I quickly hopped into the hot tub to avoid the cool crisp mountain air and continue to enjoy […]
Montana, often labeled Big Sky country, boasts a state license plate with the motto “Treasure ...
the 2016 tour dates have been announced for the Stay AdvenTours Travel to Mexico City. ...
Malaysia, a tropical destination, always intrigued but its distance can be an obstacle for someone located on the other side of the world. Then as good fortune prevailed I suddenly had tickets to experience the sensations of Singapore through Singapore Air and I decided to research tourism in Malaysia and make a hotel booking for […]
I typed “Mount Helena City Park” into my search engine and attempted to use Google Maps to find the entrance point to the park and capture the Helena, Montana Sunset from one of the trails. Maybe it was user error, but once I started the driving directions took me to a different place and I […]
Asia is a continent full to the brim with amazing natural beauty. From India to China, the region houses some of the most spectacular wildlife and greenery on Earth. Here are five of the best national parks in the region you simply have to visit. Cat Ba – Vietnam Despite the name sounding like it […]
Are you ready to travel to where you want, when you want and make all the decisions? Are you ready to experience the world and it’s citizens in a unique way and have it restore your faith in humanity? Are you ready to connect deeper and learn more about yourself? If any of this excites […]
Playa. The word translates to “beach” in Spanish, but let’s also remind ourselves, “playa” contains the English word “play.” “Play” and “Beach” is a great way to start to understand Playa del Carmen one of Mexico’s most popular beach towns in the center, or rather the heart, of the famed Riviera Maya. Playa del Carmen, the […]
Do tourists who visit Cancun and the Riviera Maya ever really experience the true essence of the culture of Mexico? My answer was always yes, and after month long adventure across the Riviera Maya and Yucatan I can assure you, yes, you can find it and enjoy it. But what about the traveler who only […]
Traveling overseas soon? International travel remains one of the best ways to educate oneself. The ability to explore, to expand and to learn through experiences remains the main reason I continue to “collect” passport stamps. With each trip comes amazing opportunity to become a better me, but like all adventure, risks are involved. On my […]
Stay AdvenTOURs to Mexico City
Welcome to “Stay Adventurous.” And since I introduce myself in every personal journal I write in, let me also introduce myself here.
- Mary J. McCoy-Dressel: I'm looking forward to them....
- craig zabransky: Thanks Faye. Stay Courageous, Craig...
- craig zabransky: Thanks Mary, happy to hear the Montana magic was c...
- Mary J. McCoy-Dressel: This is really gorgeous, Craig. I agree that you c...
- fayelou: I do adore Christine's courage of giving up her jo...
- Travel Contest – Win Two Nights at the Courtyard by Marriott November 15, 2011
- 10 Travel Tips on How to Travel Local October 11, 2012
- The Morning March to the Tikal Temple Sunrise May 29, 2012
- Chepe – All Aboard the Chihuahua Pacifico Train to Copper Canyon November 9, 2012
- A Walk through the Mayan Ruins at Chichen Itza November 6, 2012
- Sunset Sunday in the Ozarks of Arkansas August 21, 2016
- the 5 – Treasured Adventures from Helena, Montana August 19, 2016
- Three Must Dos in Langkawi, Malaysia August 16, 2016
- Locating the Helena Montana Sunset August 14, 2016
- Experience Wild Asia: The National Parks You Have to Visit August 10, 2016