Adventure holiday makers love heading to South Africa for all the amazing wildlife spotting opportunities on the many different safari trips available. But, if you’re not looking to go on a safari holiday there’s a lot more to South Africa than just wonderful nature reserves and wildlife spotting. Here’s a few of the key reasons […]
Smile, it is officially Plan a Cruise Month and you have a chance to win a dream cruise just by showing your “Cruise Smile” My smile grows with each adventure at sea and as the cruise industry continues to grow and expand each year with more itineraries and new ships, I discovered these incredible holiday […]
Could I see Mexico? Well I wasn’t sure, but just miles from the border I can attest to seeing the deep blues of the Gulf of Mexico in the distance parasailing in South Padre Island, Texas. Incredible views are a top reason to take to the sky with views of the causeway bridge and the […]
I excused myself from a delightful dinner at the Saltus River Grill on the waterfront for a moment to walk to the water’s edge and catch a glimpse of the sunset in Beaufort, South Carolina. A glimpse is exactly what I did see. And a glimpse is what one discovers on a first visit with […]
When heading off to the Montana state capital city, I packed a few extra items to sample on my adventure. As it turned out, these items helped make for even a better time exploring the treasured adventures that await in Montana. Happy Luxe – Travel Pillow With early am flights and a layover I wanted […]
The best beach towns and destinations contain character, hold history, offer good dining options, and also provide visitors the opportunity to appreciate a splendid sunset. You’ll find all of this on visit to South Padre Island, Texas. At Pier 19, the character and charm is unmistakable from the restaurant design and décor to even its […]
Many people ask me, so how is Mexico City? Is the city safe? Is the city fun? And is Mexico City really one of the best cities in the world? Yes, yes, and YES. There was a time when I essentially called Mexico City home for 16 months and it didn’t take long after my […]
Traveling briefly through the Boston area earlier this summer I decided to visit Harvard University campus for the first time. I already visited such top colleges as; Cambridge University, Oxford University, Princeton University, and even attended a course at Yale University. I was curious how Harvard University might compare? I decided to take the seventy minute […]
Stay AdvenTOURs to Mexico City
Welcome to “Stay Adventurous.” And since I introduce myself in every personal journal I write in, let me also introduce myself here.
- craig zabransky: So true, that is why we travel. Stay adventuring o...
- craig zabransky: it really was quite the experience.... so happy an...
- craig zabransky: appreciate that spags, stay along for the ride, Cr...
- craig zabransky: Leah, I am so happy too... dare I say I loved my v...
- hotal: we provide best ...
- Travel Contest – Win Two Nights at the Courtyard by Marriott November 15, 2011
- 10 Travel Tips on How to Travel Local October 11, 2012
- The Morning March to the Tikal Temple Sunrise May 29, 2012
- Chepe – All Aboard the Chihuahua Pacifico Train to Copper Canyon November 9, 2012
- A Walk through the Mayan Ruins at Chichen Itza November 6, 2012
- Why There’s More to South Africa Than Just Safari Trips October 19, 2016
- Episode 18 – South Padre Island, Where Mañanaville Meets Margaritaville October 7, 2016
- Smile, You Can Win a Dream Cruise Holiday October 1, 2016
- Floating Among the Clouds, Parasailing South Padre Island September 26, 2016
- A Glimpse of Beaufort, South Carolina at Sunset September 25, 2016