Want to stay adventurous and explore a city making everyone’s hot list? Join me as I lead a tour to Mexico City this November 5th-8th. Yes, i am talking Mexico City Travel. Take a trip to Mexico City to taste the cuisine, experience the culture and take in the vibrant energy of the world capital [...]
I stepped on the ice and instantly felt the chill. No, it wasn’t the coldness ...
A few years ago I watched the 4th of July fireworks on the Hudson River ...
Happy Birthday America! To aid our celebration, I attached a thirty second video of the ...
Sometimes the search for ‘Americana’ needs to take people out of the city. And although ...
We often spend sunset in a car during summer months driving to and from places. I take notice, but when riding shotgun on a summertime drive after a recent golf outing, I opened the sun roof and raised my iPhone6 through it to snap an image of the open road. I captured this moment. The [...]
Six years, a few thousand miles, and an online training course later, I sit in anticipation on the deck and watch the last light of the sun go down over historic Park City, Utah. I’ve just finished creating Sol Guide, Online Training for Your Next Outdoor Fitness Trip, the culmination of the last 20 years [...]
Santorini is full of beautiful views, beautiful sunsets and yes beautiful people too. Fira, the main “city” and capital of the island is one of this special places. Here visitors take photos of the views, bucket list sunsets, and also the people which of course in today’s world includes themselves. Santorini Sunset Selfie One evening [...]
It was still dark when I left my hotel in Banfora to head to Lake Tengrela in western Burkina Faso. The goal was to set sail on the lake in a wooden canoe before the sun came up to try to spot a hippopotamus or two. While we floated along in the rickety canoe, I [...]
Santorini is a special place, really special. It is often advertised as “a trip of a life time” and wins top island destination in multiple travel print publications year after year. It is also probably on your bucket list too. And now after visiting the famous Greek Island, I can certainly understand why. The views, [...]
I wondered about Greek wine. I knew they made wine, I drank it by the carafe many evenings. Yet it never seemed to be too memorable until Santorini and my discovery of the Assyrtiko grape. The Greek Wine of Santorini Sure ten years passed since I sampled Greek wine in Greece, but on my recent [...]
I am willing to bet when you hear the word “Santorini” no words come to mind but rather an image of the Greek island simple appears. Probably one you might consider one of the best views of Santorini. But is there really such a place? Is there a location on the award winning island destination [...]
Stay AdvenTOURs to Mexico City
Welcome to “Stay Adventurous.” And since I introduce myself in every personal journal I write in, let me also introduce myself here.
- William Kaliher: Sounds like a wonderful opportunity for anyone who...
- TripsByLance: A beautiful sunrise and what an awesome experience...
- Mary J. McCoy-Dressel: I used to have property in the Allegheny Mountains...
- craig zabransky: I think we need to head to Utah as a group and tak...
- craig zabransky: and morocco. Stay morocco, Craig...
- Travel Contest – Win Two Nights at the Courtyard by Marriott November 15, 2011
- 10 Travel Tips on How to Travel Local October 11, 2012
- The Morning March to the Tikal Temple Sunrise May 29, 2012
- Chepe – All Aboard the Chihuahua Pacifico Train to Copper Canyon November 9, 2012
- A Walk through the Mayan Ruins at Chichen Itza November 6, 2012
- Book Mexico City, New Dates Finalized for Stay AdvenTOURs July 2, 2015
- The Pennsylvania Summertime Sunset Drive June 28, 2015
- Your Sol Guide, Creating Health and Wellness through Outdoor Fitness June 11, 2015
- The Santorini Sunset Selfie from Fira June 7, 2015
- Catching the Sunrise with Hippos in Burkina Faso May 31, 2015