Besides surfing, I knew two things about the Mexican Baja beach town of Todo Santos before I arrived; Hotel California and Artist Galleries. I researched the origin of the words in the Eagles classic and checked out Hotel California on my visit, but I also explored deeper in to Artist world. In fact, each time […]
Hotel California. We all know the Eagle’s lyrics describing a mystical place where you can check out, but truly never leave. To me that’s Mexico. So no surprise, the hotel itself resides in Baja California Sur, Mexico. Sure I left Mexico and in a way “checked out” – but did I ever leave? Nope. Not […]
I woke to the cool Baja breeze coupled with the distant sounds of Pacific surf. Poured a fresh cup of java that the amiable staff delivered to my room along with a fresh fruit plate that included my favorite – papaya, graced my comfortable robe and stepped out on the terrace. The ocean view refreshed. […]
Stay Adventurous Newsletter Sign Up
- craig zabransky: There is certainly a LOT to love about Viking........
- The World Wanderer: You know I love Viking and after trying out their ...
- craig zabransky: Cuba will always have its history, its future and ...
- Ryan Biddulph: Hi Craig, Those beaches look gorgeous. Amazing. F...
- craig zabransky: Merci Maria, appreciate that... hope to capture on...
- Travel Contest – Win Two Nights at the Courtyard by Marriott November 15, 2011
- 10 Travel Tips on How to Travel Local October 11, 2012
- The Morning March to the Tikal Temple Sunrise May 29, 2012
- Chepe – All Aboard the Chihuahua Pacifico Train to Copper Canyon November 9, 2012
- A Walk through the Mayan Ruins at Chichen Itza November 6, 2012
- A Tranquil Moment in Time, the Livorno Sunset Sunday December 4, 2016
- Viking Ships Return to the Americas, Episode 19 On Board the Viking Star November 17, 2016
- the 5 Things Besides Cigars and Rum That Have Made Cuba Famous November 11, 2016
- Thinking About Canada? A look at Three of Canada’s Finest Ski Resorts November 9, 2016
- The Five Most Adventurous Aussie Road Trips November 7, 2016