Besides surfing, I knew two things about the Mexican Baja beach town of Todo Santos before I arrived; Hotel California and Artist Galleries. I researched the origin of the words in the Eagles classic and checked out Hotel California on my visit, but I also explored deeper in to Artist world. In fact, each time [...]
Hotel California. We all know the Eagle’s lyrics describing a mystical place where you can check out, but truly never leave. To me that’s Mexico. So no surprise, the hotel itself resides in Baja California Sur, Mexico. Sure I left Mexico and in a way “checked out” – but did I ever leave? Nope. Not [...]
I woke to the cool Baja breeze coupled with the distant sounds of Pacific surf. Poured a fresh cup of java that the amiable staff delivered to my room along with a fresh fruit plate that included my favorite – papaya, graced my comfortable robe and stepped out on the terrace. The ocean view refreshed. [...]
Stay Adventurous Newsletter
- craig zabransky: Maggie, it is hard to even show the majesty of Ala...
- craig zabransky: Maria, I will release the autumn dates for the tou...
- craig zabransky: Maryann, the Halibut was divine, next up, some sal...
- Maggie Mistal: Being a nature lover, I'm so excited for you to se...
- Maria Falvey: Craig, Gorgeous shot. Sad I won't be able to see ...
- Travel Contest – Win Two Nights at the Courtyard by Marriott November 15, 2011
- 10 Travel Tips on How to Travel Local October 11, 2012
- The Morning March to the Tikal Temple Sunrise May 29, 2012
- Chepe – All Aboard the Chihuahua Pacifico Train to Copper Canyon November 9, 2012
- Wide Awake Thanks to the Northern Lights May 21, 2013
- Sunset Sunday-The Sunset Setting Sail to the Last Frontier July 27, 2014
- Sunset Sunday-A SUP Sunset on Lake Powell, Utah July 20, 2014
- Xoximilco-A Different Night Out in Cancun, Mexico July 17, 2014
- Sunset Sunday-The Central Andes of Argentina July 13, 2014
- Sunset Sunday-A Civil (War) Sunset from Gettysburg, PA July 6, 2014