Besides surfing, I knew two things about the Mexican Baja beach town of Todo Santos before I arrived; Hotel California and Artist Galleries. I researched the origin of the words in the Eagles classic and checked out Hotel California on my visit, but I also explored deeper in to Artist world. In fact, each time [...]
Hotel California. We all know the Eagle’s lyrics describing a mystical place where you can check out, but truly never leave. To me that’s Mexico. So no surprise, the hotel itself resides in Baja California Sur, Mexico. Sure I left Mexico and in a way “checked out” – but did I ever leave? Nope. Not [...]
I woke to the cool Baja breeze coupled with the distant sounds of Pacific surf. Poured a fresh cup of java that the amiable staff delivered to my room along with a fresh fruit plate that included my favorite – papaya, graced my comfortable robe and stepped out on the terrace. The ocean view refreshed. [...]
Stay AdvenTOURs to Mexico City
- William Kaliher: Sounds like a wonderful opportunity for anyone who...
- TripsByLance: A beautiful sunrise and what an awesome experience...
- Mary J. McCoy-Dressel: I used to have property in the Allegheny Mountains...
- craig zabransky: I think we need to head to Utah as a group and tak...
- craig zabransky: and morocco. Stay morocco, Craig...
- Travel Contest – Win Two Nights at the Courtyard by Marriott November 15, 2011
- 10 Travel Tips on How to Travel Local October 11, 2012
- The Morning March to the Tikal Temple Sunrise May 29, 2012
- Chepe – All Aboard the Chihuahua Pacifico Train to Copper Canyon November 9, 2012
- A Walk through the Mayan Ruins at Chichen Itza November 6, 2012
- Book Mexico City, New Dates Finalized for Stay AdvenTOURs July 2, 2015
- The Pennsylvania Summertime Sunset Drive June 28, 2015
- Your Sol Guide, Creating Health and Wellness through Outdoor Fitness June 11, 2015
- The Santorini Sunset Selfie from Fira June 7, 2015
- Catching the Sunrise with Hippos in Burkina Faso May 31, 2015