Besides surfing, I knew two things about the Mexican Baja beach town of Todo Santos before I arrived; Hotel California and Artist Galleries. I researched the origin of the words in the Eagles classic and checked out Hotel California on my visit, but I also explored deeper in to Artist world. In fact, each time […]
Hotel California. We all know the Eagle’s lyrics describing a mystical place where you can check out, but truly never leave. To me that’s Mexico. So no surprise, the hotel itself resides in Baja California Sur, Mexico. Sure I left Mexico and in a way “checked out” – but did I ever leave? Nope. Not […]
I woke to the cool Baja breeze coupled with the distant sounds of Pacific surf. Poured a fresh cup of java that the amiable staff delivered to my room along with a fresh fruit plate that included my favorite – papaya, graced my comfortable robe and stepped out on the terrace. The ocean view refreshed. […]
Stay AdvenTOURs to Mexico City
- Victoria Philpott: This is so good Craig! Love hearing your thoughts ...
- The World Wanderer: I loved this! So much fun to see it all come toget...
- craig zabransky: Appreciate that Mary, glad you enjoyed it... It wa...
- craig zabransky: Yes, was wondering about the audio, was thinking I...
- craig zabransky: Thanks Lori, glad you enjoyed it. Stay Having Whir...
- Travel Contest – Win Two Nights at the Courtyard by Marriott November 15, 2011
- 10 Travel Tips on How to Travel Local October 11, 2012
- The Morning March to the Tikal Temple Sunrise May 29, 2012
- Chepe – All Aboard the Chihuahua Pacifico Train to Copper Canyon November 9, 2012
- A Walk through the Mayan Ruins at Chichen Itza November 6, 2012
- The Golden Sunset View of Almyrida Bay in Crete, Greece August 30, 2015
- Episode 06: Adventure in the Adirondacks August 28, 2015
- The Adirondack Adventure of #EatPlayLoveNY in Video August 26, 2015
- The 5 Postcards from Adventure in the Adirondacks of New York August 25, 2015
- Walking the Zocalo and the Mexico City Sunset at El Mayor August 23, 2015