Besides surfing, I knew two things about the Mexican Baja beach town of Todo Santos before I arrived; Hotel California and Artist Galleries. I researched the origin of the words in the Eagles classic and checked out Hotel California on my visit, but I also explored deeper in to Artist world. In fact, each time [...]
Hotel California. We all know the Eagle’s lyrics describing a mystical place where you can check out, but truly never leave. To me that’s Mexico. So no surprise, the hotel itself resides in Baja California Sur, Mexico. Sure I left Mexico and in a way “checked out” – but did I ever leave? Nope. Not [...]
I woke to the cool Baja breeze coupled with the distant sounds of Pacific surf. Poured a fresh cup of java that the amiable staff delivered to my room along with a fresh fruit plate that included my favorite – papaya, graced my comfortable robe and stepped out on the terrace. The ocean view refreshed. [...]
Stay Adventurous Newsletter
- craig zabransky: Priya, I didn't use a company, but a single captai...
- craig zabransky: I'd love to revisit Amsterdam too... Great city. O...
- craig zabransky: Jan, seems like an interesting project. thanks for...
- Priya: Hi Craig, do you remember what company you sailed ...
- Kieu - GQ trippin: I'd love to revisit Amsterdam and explore it the r...
- Travel Contest – Win Two Nights at the Courtyard by Marriott November 15, 2011
- 10 Travel Tips on How to Travel Local October 11, 2012
- The Morning March to the Tikal Temple Sunrise May 29, 2012
- Chepe – All Aboard the Chihuahua Pacifico Train to Copper Canyon November 9, 2012
- Wide Awake Thanks to the Northern Lights May 21, 2013
- The Sunset Sunday 2014 Calendar – Chasing the Sunset December 1, 2013
- Sunset Sunday – Carmel, California November 24, 2013
- Amsterdam – A City of Exploration November 18, 2013
- Sunset Sunday-The Friendship Bridge in Boca del Rio, Veracruz at Sunset November 17, 2013
- I Want To Be a Cowboy – Campus Crashers Crash Stillwater and Oklahoma State November 14, 2013