Besides surfing, I knew two things about the Mexican Baja beach town of Todo Santos before I arrived; Hotel California and Artist Galleries. I researched the origin of the words in the Eagles classic and checked out Hotel California on my visit, but I also explored deeper in to Artist world. In fact, each time […]
Hotel California. We all know the Eagle’s lyrics describing a mystical place where you can check out, but truly never leave. To me that’s Mexico. So no surprise, the hotel itself resides in Baja California Sur, Mexico. Sure I left Mexico and in a way “checked out” – but did I ever leave? Nope. Not […]
I woke to the cool Baja breeze coupled with the distant sounds of Pacific surf. Poured a fresh cup of java that the amiable staff delivered to my room along with a fresh fruit plate that included my favorite – papaya, graced my comfortable robe and stepped out on the terrace. The ocean view refreshed. […]
Stay AdvenTOURs to Mexico City
- NWRoadtrips: Beautiful photos and a nice look at what there is ...
- Mary J. McCoy-Dressel: I'm looking forward to them....
- craig zabransky: Thanks Faye. Stay Courageous, Craig...
- craig zabransky: Thanks Mary, happy to hear the Montana magic was c...
- Mary J. McCoy-Dressel: This is really gorgeous, Craig. I agree that you c...
- Travel Contest – Win Two Nights at the Courtyard by Marriott November 15, 2011
- 10 Travel Tips on How to Travel Local October 11, 2012
- The Morning March to the Tikal Temple Sunrise May 29, 2012
- Chepe – All Aboard the Chihuahua Pacifico Train to Copper Canyon November 9, 2012
- A Walk through the Mayan Ruins at Chichen Itza November 6, 2012
- Sunset Sunday in the Ozarks of Arkansas August 21, 2016
- the 5 – Treasured Adventures from Helena, Montana August 19, 2016
- Three Must Dos in Langkawi, Malaysia August 16, 2016
- Locating the Helena Montana Sunset August 14, 2016
- Experience Wild Asia: The National Parks You Have to Visit August 10, 2016