Besides surfing, I knew two things about the Mexican Baja beach town of Todo Santos before I arrived; Hotel California and Artist Galleries. I researched the origin of the words in the Eagles classic and checked out Hotel California on my visit, but I also explored deeper in to Artist world. In fact, each time [...]
Hotel California. We all know the Eagle’s lyrics describing a mystical place where you can check out, but truly never leave. To me that’s Mexico. So no surprise, the hotel itself resides in Baja California Sur, Mexico. Sure I left Mexico and in a way “checked out” – but did I ever leave? Nope. Not [...]
I woke to the cool Baja breeze coupled with the distant sounds of Pacific surf. Poured a fresh cup of java that the amiable staff delivered to my room along with a fresh fruit plate that included my favorite – papaya, graced my comfortable robe and stepped out on the terrace. The ocean view refreshed. [...]
Stay AdvenTOURs to Mexico City
- Robert Ronning: Nice post. perpetuating the image of sunset on the...
- craig zabransky: Mary, those T-shirts are for sale ;-) Well, not ye...
- craig zabransky: Bill, I love that you are still in Mexico, stay en...
- Bill Kaliher: Almost wish I had not seen this edition. I'm in Gu...
- Mary J. McCoy-Dressel: Love the picture with the #Sunset Sunday shirt "mo...
- Travel Contest – Win Two Nights at the Courtyard by Marriott November 15, 2011
- 10 Travel Tips on How to Travel Local October 11, 2012
- The Morning March to the Tikal Temple Sunrise May 29, 2012
- Chepe – All Aboard the Chihuahua Pacifico Train to Copper Canyon November 9, 2012
- A Walk through the Mayan Ruins at Chichen Itza November 6, 2012
- Where are the Best Views of Santorini? May 21, 2015
- The 250th Sunset Sunday, a Return to Playa de los Muertos, Puerto Vallarta May 17, 2015
- Mom Says Let’s Stop and Watch the Florida Keys Sunset May 10, 2015
- Episode 03: A Taste of Puebla May 5, 2015
- Where to Stay in Puebla, La Purificadora May 4, 2015