Besides surfing, I knew two things about the Mexican Baja beach town of Todo Santos before I arrived; Hotel California and Artist Galleries. I researched the origin of the words in the Eagles classic and checked out Hotel California on my visit, but I also explored deeper in to Artist world. In fact, each time [...]
Hotel California. We all know the Eagle’s lyrics describing a mystical place where you can check out, but truly never leave. To me that’s Mexico. So no surprise, the hotel itself resides in Baja California Sur, Mexico. Sure I left Mexico and in a way “checked out” – but did I ever leave? Nope. Not [...]
I woke to the cool Baja breeze coupled with the distant sounds of Pacific surf. Poured a fresh cup of java that the amiable staff delivered to my room along with a fresh fruit plate that included my favorite – papaya, graced my comfortable robe and stepped out on the terrace. The ocean view refreshed. [...]
- Bill Kaliher: Thanks for posting this--sparks nice memories of t...
- craig zabransky: Gracias, Bill. I really enjoyed both recent visits...
- Bill: wonderful photo Craig----Puebla is probably my fav...
- TripsByLance: That's a great looking pool. I like the idea of a ...
- craig zabransky: Absolutely agree on Coba, and yes, definitely rent...
- Travel Contest – Win Two Nights at the Courtyard by Marriott November 15, 2011
- 10 Travel Tips on How to Travel Local October 11, 2012
- The Morning March to the Tikal Temple Sunrise May 29, 2012
- Chepe – All Aboard the Chihuahua Pacifico Train to Copper Canyon November 9, 2012
- Wide Awake Thanks to the Northern Lights May 21, 2013
- The Pink Flamingo Stands in the Ria Celestun, Yucatan, Mexico March 4, 2015
- Celebrating Our Arrival to San Martin Talcajete, Oaxaca in Full Headdress March 3, 2015
- Let’s Go for a Ride in Baja California Sur March 2, 2015
- The Sunset View of Popocatépetl in Puebla, Mexico March 1, 2015
- Barcelona to Valencia, Three Stops on a Spanish East Coast Road Trip February 26, 2015