Besides surfing, I knew two things about the Mexican Baja beach town of Todo Santos before I arrived; Hotel California and Artist Galleries. I researched the origin of the words in the Eagles classic and checked out Hotel California on my visit, but I also explored deeper in to Artist world. In fact, each time […]
Hotel California. We all know the Eagle’s lyrics describing a mystical place where you can check out, but truly never leave. To me that’s Mexico. So no surprise, the hotel itself resides in Baja California Sur, Mexico. Sure I left Mexico and in a way “checked out” – but did I ever leave? Nope. Not […]
I woke to the cool Baja breeze coupled with the distant sounds of Pacific surf. Poured a fresh cup of java that the amiable staff delivered to my room along with a fresh fruit plate that included my favorite – papaya, graced my comfortable robe and stepped out on the terrace. The ocean view refreshed. […]
- Maryann: I really enjoyed this podcast and article. Many t...
- craig zabransky: Thanks Bharat, good fortune favors the prepared mi...
- craig zabransky: Oh, you must not forget about that gem of a barrio...
- Bharat Parihar: I had forgotten about Little Havana. Thank you, Cr...
- Bharat Parihar: Beautiful, Craig! Such good fortune!...
- Travel Contest – Win Two Nights at the Courtyard by Marriott November 15, 2011
- 10 Travel Tips on How to Travel Local October 11, 2012
- The Morning March to the Tikal Temple Sunrise May 29, 2012
- Chepe – All Aboard the Chihuahua Pacifico Train to Copper Canyon November 9, 2012
- Wide Awake Thanks to the Northern Lights May 21, 2013
- Debating a Return to Fort Lauderdale Beach February 11, 2016
- An Islamorada Fire Dragon Sunset for Chinese New Year February 7, 2016
- Finding Your Beach at Xpu-ha in the Riviera Maya of Mexico February 4, 2016
- Episode 12: Marathon in the Middle of the Florida Keys February 3, 2016
- Sunrise in a Hammock at the Palm at Playa del Carmen January 31, 2016