Besides surfing, I knew two things about the Mexican Baja beach town of Todo Santos before I arrived; Hotel California and Artist Galleries. I researched the origin of the words in the Eagles classic and checked out Hotel California on my visit, but I also explored deeper in to Artist world. In fact, each time […]
Hotel California. We all know the Eagle’s lyrics describing a mystical place where you can check out, but truly never leave. To me that’s Mexico. So no surprise, the hotel itself resides in Baja California Sur, Mexico. Sure I left Mexico and in a way “checked out” – but did I ever leave? Nope. Not […]
I woke to the cool Baja breeze coupled with the distant sounds of Pacific surf. Poured a fresh cup of java that the amiable staff delivered to my room along with a fresh fruit plate that included my favorite – papaya, graced my comfortable robe and stepped out on the terrace. The ocean view refreshed. […]
Stay Adventurous Newsletter Sign Up
- craig zabransky: Maybe it's time to think of the TBHoF in the Weste...
- Traveling Ted: Perhaps Belize can be the Chiang Mai of the Wester...
- craig zabransky: thanks, a gift every month ;-) Stay adventurous, C...
- craig zabransky: From my brief time and limited sample, I'd recomme...
- craig zabransky: thanks Raul. stay exploring, Craig...
- Travel Contest – Win Two Nights at the Courtyard by Marriott November 15, 2011
- 10 Travel Tips on How to Travel Local October 11, 2012
- The Morning March to the Tikal Temple Sunrise May 29, 2012
- Chepe – All Aboard the Chihuahua Pacifico Train to Copper Canyon November 9, 2012
- A Walk through the Mayan Ruins at Chichen Itza November 6, 2012
- The Beach of Belize at the Laru Beya in Placencia January 12, 2017
- The 2017 #Bucketlist Dedication Post December 31, 2016
- The Luxury of the Beach in Punta Mita, Mexico December 22, 2016
- Order the 2017 Staying Adventurous Travel Calendar December 15, 2016
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide for the Adventurous December 13, 2016