Besides surfing, I knew two things about the Mexican Baja beach town of Todo Santos before I arrived; Hotel California and Artist Galleries. I researched the origin of the words in the Eagles classic and checked out Hotel California on my visit, but I also explored deeper in to Artist world. In fact, each time [...]
Hotel California. We all know the Eagle’s lyrics describing a mystical place where you can check out, but truly never leave. To me that’s Mexico. So no surprise, the hotel itself resides in Baja California Sur, Mexico. Sure I left Mexico and in a way “checked out” – but did I ever leave? Nope. Not [...]
I woke to the cool Baja breeze coupled with the distant sounds of Pacific surf. Poured a fresh cup of java that the amiable staff delivered to my room along with a fresh fruit plate that included my favorite – papaya, graced my comfortable robe and stepped out on the terrace. The ocean view refreshed. [...]
- Gina: I love how the wine catches the sunset colors! Gre...
- Stephen Crewson: Thanks for your info as well!...
- craig zabransky: Those photos are amazing... wow, winter can truly ...
- Maria Falvey: Love the glow!...
- craig zabransky: Maryann, Hope it was (is) a good weekend, I also h...
- Travel Contest – Win Two Nights at the Courtyard by Marriott November 15, 2011
- 10 Travel Tips on How to Travel Local October 11, 2012
- The Morning March to the Tikal Temple Sunrise May 29, 2012
- Chepe – All Aboard the Chihuahua Pacifico Train to Copper Canyon November 9, 2012
- Wide Awake Thanks to the Northern Lights May 21, 2013
- Sunset Sunday – The Sunset View From the Newest Rooftop in Harrisburg August 24, 2014
- Lake Wallenpaupack’s Wally Lake Fest and its Boat Parade August 20, 2014
- The Yucatan’s Celestún Sunset from Xixim Hotel August 17, 2014
- Sunset Sunday – Congressional Country Club August 10, 2014
- Time to Road Trip Spain Again August 5, 2014