Besides surfing, I knew two things about the Mexican Baja beach town of Todo Santos before I arrived; Hotel California and Artist Galleries. I researched the origin of the words in the Eagles classic and checked out Hotel California on my visit, but I also explored deeper in to Artist world. In fact, each time [...]
Hotel California. We all know the Eagle’s lyrics describing a mystical place where you can check out, but truly never leave. To me that’s Mexico. So no surprise, the hotel itself resides in Baja California Sur, Mexico. Sure I left Mexico and in a way “checked out” – but did I ever leave? Nope. Not [...]
I woke to the cool Baja breeze coupled with the distant sounds of Pacific surf. Poured a fresh cup of java that the amiable staff delivered to my room along with a fresh fruit plate that included my favorite – papaya, graced my comfortable robe and stepped out on the terrace. The ocean view refreshed. [...]
- craig zabransky: Thanks Francesca... #StayCreative, Craig...
- Francesca: Very creative angle - of the photos and the story....
- craig zabransky: I'll admit it was a surprise.... I wonder what oth...
- craig zabransky: It clearly makes a difference as to what are used ...
- craig zabransky: Yes. Exactly. Every day, everywhere. Stay adventur...
- Travel Contest – Win Two Nights at the Courtyard by Marriott November 15, 2011
- 10 Travel Tips on How to Travel Local October 11, 2012
- The Morning March to the Tikal Temple Sunrise May 29, 2012
- Chepe – All Aboard the Chihuahua Pacifico Train to Copper Canyon November 9, 2012
- Wide Awake Thanks to the Northern Lights May 21, 2013
- Top 6 Winter Activities in Grand Teton National Park December 19, 2014
- Sunset Sunday, The 7th Avenue Manhattan Sunset December 14, 2014
- Sunset Sunday, Lock in the Love for a Dublin Sunset December 7, 2014
- Tasting Chilaquiles Verde in the Riviera Maya and Yucatan December 1, 2014
- Sunset Sunday – Just Be at Sunset in Cozumel, Mexico November 30, 2014