Besides surfing, I knew two things about the Mexican Baja beach town of Todo Santos before I arrived; Hotel California and Artist Galleries. I researched the origin of the words in the Eagles classic and checked out Hotel California on my visit, but I also explored deeper in to Artist world. In fact, each time [...]
Hotel California. We all know the Eagle’s lyrics describing a mystical place where you can check out, but truly never leave. To me that’s Mexico. So no surprise, the hotel itself resides in Baja California Sur, Mexico. Sure I left Mexico and in a way “checked out” – but did I ever leave? Nope. Not [...]
I woke to the cool Baja breeze coupled with the distant sounds of Pacific surf. Poured a fresh cup of java that the amiable staff delivered to my room along with a fresh fruit plate that included my favorite – papaya, graced my comfortable robe and stepped out on the terrace. The ocean view refreshed. [...]
Stay Adventurous Newsletter
- Leah Travels: You're a natural on video. Well done, Craig. Oh, a...
- TripsByLance: Yeah, we'll see. Fingers crossed about an opportun...
- Pola: Look at you!! SO cool and a total pro....
- craig zabransky: I heard all about how tacky it was or has become, ...
- craig zabransky: Maria, it really is a perfect weekend get-away. Ho...
- Travel Contest – Win Two Nights at the Courtyard by Marriott November 15, 2011
- 10 Travel Tips on How to Travel Local October 11, 2012
- The Morning March to the Tikal Temple Sunrise May 29, 2012
- Chepe – All Aboard the Chihuahua Pacifico Train to Copper Canyon November 9, 2012
- Wide Awake Thanks to the Northern Lights May 21, 2013
- The Beach Town of San Francisco ….. Mexico? March 6, 2014
- Episode 1: Discovering Nuevo Vallarta in the Riviera Nayarit March 3, 2014
- Chicago Is My Kind of Beach Town? February 27, 2014
- Sunset Sunday-Barquisimeto, Venezuela February 23, 2014
- Cycling Events To Watch for in London in 2014 February 22, 2014