Besides surfing, I knew two things about the Mexican Baja beach town of Todo Santos before I arrived; Hotel California and Artist Galleries. I researched the origin of the words in the Eagles classic and checked out Hotel California on my visit, but I also explored deeper in to Artist world. In fact, each time […]
Hotel California. We all know the Eagle’s lyrics describing a mystical place where you can check out, but truly never leave. To me that’s Mexico. So no surprise, the hotel itself resides in Baja California Sur, Mexico. Sure I left Mexico and in a way “checked out” – but did I ever leave? Nope. Not […]
I woke to the cool Baja breeze coupled with the distant sounds of Pacific surf. Poured a fresh cup of java that the amiable staff delivered to my room along with a fresh fruit plate that included my favorite – papaya, graced my comfortable robe and stepped out on the terrace. The ocean view refreshed. […]
Stay AdvenTOURs to Mexico City
- craig zabransky: Of course Jennifer. It was an amazing experience a...
- craig zabransky: I'm glad you can feel, see, read my passion for Me...
- TripsByLance: I know your passion for Mexico is genuine. One of ...
- craig zabransky: No, no trouble at all, plenty of English speaking ...
- Monica: Nice write-up! Did you have trouble with the langu...
- Travel Contest – Win Two Nights at the Courtyard by Marriott November 15, 2011
- 10 Travel Tips on How to Travel Local October 11, 2012
- The Morning March to the Tikal Temple Sunrise May 29, 2012
- Chepe – All Aboard the Chihuahua Pacifico Train to Copper Canyon November 9, 2012
- A Walk through the Mayan Ruins at Chichen Itza November 6, 2012
- Floating Among the Clouds, Parasailing South Padre Island September 26, 2016
- A Glimpse of Beaufort, South Carolina at Sunset September 25, 2016
- Sampling New Adventure Gear on a Trip to Montana September 20, 2016
- The South Padre Sunset from Pier 19 September 18, 2016
- The Stay AdvenTours Experience in Mexico City September 15, 2016