Besides surfing, I knew two things about the Mexican Baja beach town of Todo Santos before I arrived; Hotel California and Artist Galleries. I researched the origin of the words in the Eagles classic and checked out Hotel California on my visit, but I also explored deeper in to Artist world. In fact, each time […]
Hotel California. We all know the Eagle’s lyrics describing a mystical place where you can check out, but truly never leave. To me that’s Mexico. So no surprise, the hotel itself resides in Baja California Sur, Mexico. Sure I left Mexico and in a way “checked out” – but did I ever leave? Nope. Not […]
I woke to the cool Baja breeze coupled with the distant sounds of Pacific surf. Poured a fresh cup of java that the amiable staff delivered to my room along with a fresh fruit plate that included my favorite – papaya, graced my comfortable robe and stepped out on the terrace. The ocean view refreshed. […]
Stay AdvenTOURs to Mexico City
- craig zabransky: you are one of the lucky ones... Stay Green with g...
- craig zabransky: me too, wish the poll was still there, I'll add an...
- craig zabransky: you really can't good point Julie. Stay Going Back...
- craig zabransky: You had me at Oysters, will do Hallie.....
- craig zabransky: So do I, I cherish them all, all different, all be...
- Travel Contest – Win Two Nights at the Courtyard by Marriott November 15, 2011
- 10 Travel Tips on How to Travel Local October 11, 2012
- The Morning March to the Tikal Temple Sunrise May 29, 2012
- Chepe – All Aboard the Chihuahua Pacifico Train to Copper Canyon November 9, 2012
- Writing About the True Danger of ‘Mexico Today’ June 30, 2011
- No Longer An Unfathomable Sunset at Sea May 1, 2016
- ZUS, Find Your Car Charger April 29, 2016
- Episode 13: Chiapas, Mexico’s Adventurous Frontier April 28, 2016
- Moments in the Middle Keys of Marathon April 19, 2016
- Setting Foot on the Sands — The Best Beaches on Mexico’s Pacific Coast April 8, 2016