Besides surfing, I knew two things about the Mexican Baja beach town of Todo Santos before I arrived; Hotel California and Artist Galleries. I researched the origin of the words in the Eagles classic and checked out Hotel California on my visit, but I also explored deeper in to Artist world. In fact, each time [...]
Hotel California. We all know the Eagle’s lyrics describing a mystical place where you can check out, but truly never leave. To me that’s Mexico. So no surprise, the hotel itself resides in Baja California Sur, Mexico. Sure I left Mexico and in a way “checked out” – but did I ever leave? Nope. Not [...]
I woke to the cool Baja breeze coupled with the distant sounds of Pacific surf. Poured a fresh cup of java that the amiable staff delivered to my room along with a fresh fruit plate that included my favorite – papaya, graced my comfortable robe and stepped out on the terrace. The ocean view refreshed. [...]
Stay AdvenTOURs to Mexico City
- Arlen: Coahuila, Mexico is really an awesome state to exp...
- Arlen: Zacatecas...
- craig zabransky: Bill, this is a MUST see. I don't often use the wo...
- Bill Kaliher: This is something I've long wanted to see--thanks ...
- craig zabransky: Thanks Shana, always love capturing the sunset, he...
- Travel Contest – Win Two Nights at the Courtyard by Marriott November 15, 2011
- 10 Travel Tips on How to Travel Local October 11, 2012
- The Morning March to the Tikal Temple Sunrise May 29, 2012
- Chepe – All Aboard the Chihuahua Pacifico Train to Copper Canyon November 9, 2012
- Wide Awake Thanks to the Northern Lights May 21, 2013
- Zacatecas From Above and Below March 31, 2015
- Heaven Awaits Across the Border at El Cielo in Tamaulipas, Mexico March 30, 2015
- One Month with the New Dell XPS Notebook March 30, 2015
- The Catholic Cross Comes Ashore with Cortez at La Antigua, Veracruz March 29, 2015
- Sonora, Mexico’s Warm Welcome March 28, 2015