Besides surfing, I knew two things about the Mexican Baja beach town of Todo Santos before I arrived; Hotel California and Artist Galleries. I researched the origin of the words in the Eagles classic and checked out Hotel California on my visit, but I also explored deeper in to Artist world. In fact, each time [...]
Hotel California. We all know the Eagle’s lyrics describing a mystical place where you can check out, but truly never leave. To me that’s Mexico. So no surprise, the hotel itself resides in Baja California Sur, Mexico. Sure I left Mexico and in a way “checked out” – but did I ever leave? Nope. Not [...]
I woke to the cool Baja breeze coupled with the distant sounds of Pacific surf. Poured a fresh cup of java that the amiable staff delivered to my room along with a fresh fruit plate that included my favorite – papaya, graced my comfortable robe and stepped out on the terrace. The ocean view refreshed. [...]
- Bill: That abode looks wonderful Craig and I do love the...
- TripsByLance: Good advice. We have thought about Greece for a co...
- Camel Trips Morocco: “Camel Trips Morocco " offers the best tours in th...
- craig zabransky: Sure thing, happy to help... Enjoy the NYT Travel ...
- craig zabransky: Joan, glad it inspired, hope you enjoy the Boston ...
- Travel Contest – Win Two Nights at the Courtyard by Marriott November 15, 2011
- 10 Travel Tips on How to Travel Local October 11, 2012
- The Morning March to the Tikal Temple Sunrise May 29, 2012
- Chepe – All Aboard the Chihuahua Pacifico Train to Copper Canyon November 9, 2012
- Wide Awake Thanks to the Northern Lights May 21, 2013
- Where to Stay in Downtown Mérida, Yucatán? Casa Azul Hotel January 27, 2015
- Sunset Sunday, An Unforgettable Maasai Sunset in Kenya January 25, 2015
- Spain’s Secret Beaches in L’Ametlla del Mar January 22, 2015
- Should You Attend Travel Shows for Travel Inspiration and Information? January 21, 2015
- Sunset Sunday, Seattle’s Space Needle at Sunset January 18, 2015