Besides surfing, I knew two things about the Mexican Baja beach town of Todo Santos before I arrived; Hotel California and Artist Galleries. I researched the origin of the words in the Eagles classic and checked out Hotel California on my visit, but I also explored deeper in to Artist world. In fact, each time [...]
Hotel California. We all know the Eagle’s lyrics describing a mystical place where you can check out, but truly never leave. To me that’s Mexico. So no surprise, the hotel itself resides in Baja California Sur, Mexico. Sure I left Mexico and in a way “checked out” – but did I ever leave? Nope. Not [...]
I woke to the cool Baja breeze coupled with the distant sounds of Pacific surf. Poured a fresh cup of java that the amiable staff delivered to my room along with a fresh fruit plate that included my favorite – papaya, graced my comfortable robe and stepped out on the terrace. The ocean view refreshed. [...]
- craig zabransky: An absolutely blast, be happy to help, Spain is so...
- craig zabransky: I've been to the south of Spain... see http://www....
- craig zabransky: Thanks Mary, It has been a blast... #staySpain. St...
- craig zabransky: yes ;-) across all time zones. Stay global, Craig...
- Maggie Mistal: Reliving your youth - how old were you there the f...
- Travel Contest – Win Two Nights at the Courtyard by Marriott November 15, 2011
- 10 Travel Tips on How to Travel Local October 11, 2012
- The Morning March to the Tikal Temple Sunrise May 29, 2012
- Chepe – All Aboard the Chihuahua Pacifico Train to Copper Canyon November 9, 2012
- Wide Awake Thanks to the Northern Lights May 21, 2013
- The Prime Time Sunset Sunday – Sunset at The Prime Meridian, Greenwich, London October 19, 2014
- Buffalo, New York-An American Architectural Gem October 9, 2014
- Postcard-The Union Jack Umbrella Still Reigns in London October 7, 2014
- Sunset Sunday – Sunset from the Sands of Sitges, Spain October 5, 2014
- The Yucatan Hacienda Holiday – Staying at Hacienda Xcanatun October 1, 2014