Besides surfing, I knew two things about the Mexican Baja beach town of Todo Santos before I arrived; Hotel California and Artist Galleries. I researched the origin of the words in the Eagles classic and checked out Hotel California on my visit, but I also explored deeper in to Artist world. In fact, each time [...]
Hotel California. We all know the Eagle’s lyrics describing a mystical place where you can check out, but truly never leave. To me that’s Mexico. So no surprise, the hotel itself resides in Baja California Sur, Mexico. Sure I left Mexico and in a way “checked out” – but did I ever leave? Nope. Not [...]
I woke to the cool Baja breeze coupled with the distant sounds of Pacific surf. Poured a fresh cup of java that the amiable staff delivered to my room along with a fresh fruit plate that included my favorite – papaya, graced my comfortable robe and stepped out on the terrace. The ocean view refreshed. [...]
Stay AdvenTOURs to Mexico City
- Michael Blackie: lived there from 1997 to 2001 worked at the Pi...
- Pola: I can't help but think zip lining when I hear Cost...
- craig zabransky: Thanks Bill, glad you enjoyed it. Next episode is ...
- craig zabransky: Mine too... I was carving waves on a 6'8" when I s...
- Bill: Great Yucatan info---thanks...
- Travel Contest – Win Two Nights at the Courtyard by Marriott November 15, 2011
- 10 Travel Tips on How to Travel Local October 11, 2012
- Chepe – All Aboard the Chihuahua Pacifico Train to Copper Canyon November 9, 2012
- The Morning March to the Tikal Temple Sunrise May 29, 2012
- Wide Awake Thanks to the Northern Lights May 21, 2013
- Podcast Episode 02: Traveling the State of Yucatan, Mexico April 20, 2015
- The 31 States of the United Mexican States April 16, 2015
- Enjoying the Present, a Sunset Sunday from Valencia, Spain April 12, 2015
- Podcast Episode 1: Costa Rica, the Pura Vida April 9, 2015
- Zacatecas From Above and Below March 31, 2015