Hotel California. We all know the Eagle’s lyrics describing a mystical place where you can check out, but truly never leave. To me that’s Mexico. So no surprise, the hotel itself resides in Baja California Sur, Mexico. Sure I left Mexico and in a way “checked out” – but did I ever leave? Nope. Not [...]
I arrived early enough to order a Margarita at the bar. After a self guided tour of Todo Santos I stopped back to Hotel California to relax, and eventually call for a taxi. Inside Jack Johnson tunes took over for the Eagles soundtrack and I noticed the lunchtime crowd cleared, a positive indication that the [...]
I woke to the cool Baja breeze coupled with the distant sounds of Pacific surf. Poured a fresh cup of java that the amiable staff delivered to my room along with a fresh fruit plate that included my favorite – papaya, graced my comfortable robe and stepped out on the terrace. The ocean view refreshed. [...]
Stay AdvenTOURs to Mexico City
- craig zabransky: Thanks Lyn, there will be others... as for a maili...
- craig zabransky: Yes, it is funny how that works.... and certianly ...
- craig zabransky: All over the world? Wow. Mexicans do love the fies...
- craig zabransky: Bill, I definitely want to stop here too.... Next ...
- Lyn: This does sound amazing - but too soon for us - we...
- Travel Contest – Win Two Nights at the Courtyard by Marriott November 15, 2011
- 10 Travel Tips on How to Travel Local October 11, 2012
- The Morning March to the Tikal Temple Sunrise May 29, 2012
- Chepe – All Aboard the Chihuahua Pacifico Train to Copper Canyon November 9, 2012
- Wide Awake Thanks to the Northern Lights May 21, 2013
- Tabasco: The State, not the Sauce! March 27, 2015
- The Monarch Miracle Migration to Michoacán March 26, 2015
- Exploring Coahuila, Mexico, Don’t Skip its Many Wonders March 25, 2015
- Cruises: Time to Explore the Baltics March 25, 2015
- Discover the State of Hidalgo by Hot Air Balloon March 24, 2015