Hotel California. We all know the Eagle’s lyrics describing a mystical place where you can check out, but truly never leave. To me that’s Mexico. So no surprise, the hotel itself resides in Baja California Sur, Mexico. Sure I left Mexico and in a way “checked out” – but did I ever leave? Nope. Not […]
I arrived early enough to order a Margarita at the bar. After a self guided tour of Todo Santos I stopped back to Hotel California to relax, and eventually call for a taxi. Inside Jack Johnson tunes took over for the Eagles soundtrack and I noticed the lunchtime crowd cleared, a positive indication that the […]
I woke to the cool Baja breeze coupled with the distant sounds of Pacific surf. Poured a fresh cup of java that the amiable staff delivered to my room along with a fresh fruit plate that included my favorite – papaya, graced my comfortable robe and stepped out on the terrace. The ocean view refreshed. […]
Stay AdvenTOURs to Mexico City
- Bill: Hey great tips and interviews--thanks for posting-...
- Bonnie Jordan: Practical piece - thanks....
- craig zabransky: Thanks....It really was a great spot, glad you lov...
- craig zabransky: you must and I'd be happy to show you around.... s...
- Maryann: Your pictures of the park are beautiful. I loved ...
- Travel Contest – Win Two Nights at the Courtyard by Marriott November 15, 2011
- 10 Travel Tips on How to Travel Local October 11, 2012
- The Morning March to the Tikal Temple Sunrise May 29, 2012
- Chepe – All Aboard the Chihuahua Pacifico Train to Copper Canyon November 9, 2012
- A Walk through the Mayan Ruins at Chichen Itza November 6, 2012
- Episode 16: Solo Travel Tips, Advice and Inspiration July 29, 2016
- Episode 15: Playing in Playa del Carmen, Riviera Maya, Mexico June 30, 2016
- X Marks the Spot; eXploring Xcaret in MeXico’s Riviera Maya June 23, 2016
- Safeguard Your Next International Adventure June 1, 2016
- Fathom, a New Way to Social Impact Travel – Episode 14 May 27, 2016