Hotel California. We all know the Eagle’s lyrics describing a mystical place where you can check out, but truly never leave. To me that’s Mexico. So no surprise, the hotel itself resides in Baja California Sur, Mexico. Sure I left Mexico and in a way “checked out” – but did I ever leave? Nope. Not […]
I arrived early enough to order a Margarita at the bar. After a self guided tour of Todo Santos I stopped back to Hotel California to relax, and eventually call for a taxi. Inside Jack Johnson tunes took over for the Eagles soundtrack and I noticed the lunchtime crowd cleared, a positive indication that the […]
I woke to the cool Baja breeze coupled with the distant sounds of Pacific surf. Poured a fresh cup of java that the amiable staff delivered to my room along with a fresh fruit plate that included my favorite – papaya, graced my comfortable robe and stepped out on the terrace. The ocean view refreshed. […]
Stay AdvenTOURs to Mexico City
- charlesmccool: I will DM on Twitter. :D...
- Bill Kaliher: wow--am impressed with that guess--- great--I thou...
- Bill Kaliher: Hey--will order in a moment--glad you are doing th...
- craig zabransky: well that didn't go as planned.... nicely done. Ei...
- charlesmccool: 1st guess: Puebla, Mexico....
- Travel Contest – Win Two Nights at the Courtyard by Marriott November 15, 2011
- 10 Travel Tips on How to Travel Local October 11, 2012
- The Morning March to the Tikal Temple Sunrise May 29, 2012
- Chepe – All Aboard the Chihuahua Pacifico Train to Copper Canyon November 9, 2012
- Wide Awake Thanks to the Northern Lights May 21, 2013
- Episode 10: the Sweetness of Sassy Savannah, Georgia November 25, 2015
- Get Your 2016 Sunset Sunday Calendar – Unexpected Sunset Magic November 22, 2015
- Sunset Toast to Eco-Friendly Luxury, Nemi Eco Villa in Puerto Vallarta November 8, 2015
- Thoughts on Attending TBEX Fort Lauderdale November 5, 2015
- Episode 09: The Eco-Adventures of Puerto Vallarta, Mexico October 28, 2015