Hotel California. We all know the Eagle’s lyrics describing a mystical place where you can check out, but truly never leave. To me that’s Mexico. So no surprise, the hotel itself resides in Baja California Sur, Mexico. Sure I left Mexico and in a way “checked out” – but did I ever leave? Nope. Not [...]
I arrived early enough to order a Margarita at the bar. After a self guided tour of Todo Santos I stopped back to Hotel California to relax, and eventually call for a taxi. Inside Jack Johnson tunes took over for the Eagles soundtrack and I noticed the lunchtime crowd cleared, a positive indication that the [...]
I woke to the cool Baja breeze coupled with the distant sounds of Pacific surf. Poured a fresh cup of java that the amiable staff delivered to my room along with a fresh fruit plate that included my favorite – papaya, graced my comfortable robe and stepped out on the terrace. The ocean view refreshed. [...]
Stay Adventurous Newsletter
- Mary J. McCoy-Dressel: Coming in for another guess. Sigh. Kata Beach area...
- Maria: Gorgeous blues and that simple touch of citrus in ...
- craig zabransky: Raul, Rio, how I loved the beach at sunset in Rio....
- Traveling Ted: Chiang Mai?...
- Raul (@ilivetotravel): Rio de Janeiro! I can see how this became the cov...
- Travel Contest – Win Two Nights at the Courtyard by Marriott November 15, 2011
- 10 Travel Tips on How to Travel Local October 11, 2012
- The Morning March to the Tikal Temple Sunrise May 29, 2012
- Chepe – All Aboard the Chihuahua Pacifico Train to Copper Canyon November 9, 2012
- Wide Awake Thanks to the Northern Lights May 21, 2013
- Sunset Sunday-A Sunset on Gulf Coast in Orange Beach, Alabama December 8, 2013
- Postcard-Colorful Costa Rica’s Scarlet Macaw December 5, 2013
- The Sunset Sunday 2014 Calendar – Chasing the Sunset December 1, 2013
- Sunset Sunday – Carmel, California November 24, 2013
- Amsterdam – A City of Exploration November 18, 2013