Hotel California. We all know the Eagle’s lyrics describing a mystical place where you can check out, but truly never leave. To me that’s Mexico. So no surprise, the hotel itself resides in Baja California Sur, Mexico. Sure I left Mexico and in a way “checked out” – but did I ever leave? Nope. Not [...]
I arrived early enough to order a Margarita at the bar. After a self guided tour of Todo Santos I stopped back to Hotel California to relax, and eventually call for a taxi. Inside Jack Johnson tunes took over for the Eagles soundtrack and I noticed the lunchtime crowd cleared, a positive indication that the [...]
I woke to the cool Baja breeze coupled with the distant sounds of Pacific surf. Poured a fresh cup of java that the amiable staff delivered to my room along with a fresh fruit plate that included my favorite – papaya, graced my comfortable robe and stepped out on the terrace. The ocean view refreshed. [...]
- craig zabransky: Thanks Mary, glad you enjoy them... I find them so...
- craig zabransky: Hayley, it is certainly a special place.... and gl...
- craig zabransky: Maria, this island is all about Staying Luxurious....
- Mary J. McCoy-Dressel: I love when you do the video recaps. I'm a little ...
- Hayley: This just looks amazing. Inspiration for our next...
- Travel Contest – Win Two Nights at the Courtyard by Marriott November 15, 2011
- 10 Travel Tips on How to Travel Local October 11, 2012
- The Morning March to the Tikal Temple Sunrise May 29, 2012
- Chepe – All Aboard the Chihuahua Pacifico Train to Copper Canyon November 9, 2012
- Wide Awake Thanks to the Northern Lights May 21, 2013
- Sunset Sunday-The Santorini Sunset from Imerovigli September 14, 2014
- Sunset Sunday – Video Recap May-Aug 2014 September 7, 2014
- Taking a Look at Charlton, London in 5 Photos September 3, 2014
- Sunset Sunday- Safari Sunsets in Kenya August 31, 2014
- the Five Things to See and Do in Harrisburg, PA August 29, 2014