Hotel California. We all know the Eagle’s lyrics describing a mystical place where you can check out, but truly never leave. To me that’s Mexico. So no surprise, the hotel itself resides in Baja California Sur, Mexico. Sure I left Mexico and in a way “checked out” – but did I ever leave? Nope. Not [...]
I arrived early enough to order a Margarita at the bar. After a self guided tour of Todo Santos I stopped back to Hotel California to relax, and eventually call for a taxi. Inside Jack Johnson tunes took over for the Eagles soundtrack and I noticed the lunchtime crowd cleared, a positive indication that the [...]
I woke to the cool Baja breeze coupled with the distant sounds of Pacific surf. Poured a fresh cup of java that the amiable staff delivered to my room along with a fresh fruit plate that included my favorite – papaya, graced my comfortable robe and stepped out on the terrace. The ocean view refreshed. [...]
Stay Adventurous Newsletter
- Bill: Nice little city....
- Stingray Travel: Thanks for sharing some beautiful video on Riviera...
- Traveling Ted: The TBHofF looks kindly on travel blogger movie st...
- Leah Travels: You're a natural on video. Well done, Craig. Oh, a...
- TripsByLance: Yeah, we'll see. Fingers crossed about an opportun...
- Travel Contest – Win Two Nights at the Courtyard by Marriott November 15, 2011
- 10 Travel Tips on How to Travel Local October 11, 2012
- The Morning March to the Tikal Temple Sunrise May 29, 2012
- Chepe – All Aboard the Chihuahua Pacifico Train to Copper Canyon November 9, 2012
- The Samalayuca Sand Dunes – A Stop for Photos on the Road to Chihuahua City November 20, 2012
- Sunset Sunday-A Stroll through Chihuahua City at Sunset March 9, 2014
- The Beach Town of San Francisco ….. Mexico? March 6, 2014
- Episode 1: Discovering Nuevo Vallarta in the Riviera Nayarit March 3, 2014
- Chicago Is My Kind of Beach Town? February 27, 2014
- Sunset Sunday-Barquisimeto, Venezuela February 23, 2014