Hotel California. We all know the Eagle’s lyrics describing a mystical place where you can check out, but truly never leave. To me that’s Mexico. So no surprise, the hotel itself resides in Baja California Sur, Mexico. Sure I left Mexico and in a way “checked out” – but did I ever leave? Nope. Not [...]
I arrived early enough to order a Margarita at the bar. After a self guided tour of Todo Santos I stopped back to Hotel California to relax, and eventually call for a taxi. Inside Jack Johnson tunes took over for the Eagles soundtrack and I noticed the lunchtime crowd cleared, a positive indication that the [...]
I woke to the cool Baja breeze coupled with the distant sounds of Pacific surf. Poured a fresh cup of java that the amiable staff delivered to my room along with a fresh fruit plate that included my favorite – papaya, graced my comfortable robe and stepped out on the terrace. The ocean view refreshed. [...]
- Desert Morocco Trips: Www.Desert-Morocco-Trips.com Desert Morocco Trips...
- craig zabransky: yes, it was quite good, super good....And it was a...
- craig zabransky: I might trade you for some Halibut... stay adventu...
- Maryann: Grouper is one of my favorite fish. Did not know i...
- Maria Falvey: Delish! Send one to me :-D...
- Travel Contest – Win Two Nights at the Courtyard by Marriott November 15, 2011
- 10 Travel Tips on How to Travel Local October 11, 2012
- The Morning March to the Tikal Temple Sunrise May 29, 2012
- Chepe – All Aboard the Chihuahua Pacifico Train to Copper Canyon November 9, 2012
- Wide Awake Thanks to the Northern Lights May 21, 2013
- Sunset Sunday – Sunset Reflections on Saranac Lake September 28, 2014
- The Super Grouper of Clearwater, Florida September 24, 2014
- Sunset Sunday-The Sunset from Clearwater Harbor and Marina, Florida September 21, 2014
- Sunset Sunday-The Santorini Sunset from Imerovigli September 14, 2014
- Sunset Sunday – Video Recap May-Aug 2014 September 7, 2014