Hotel California. We all know the Eagle’s lyrics describing a mystical place where you can check out, but truly never leave. To me that’s Mexico. So no surprise, the hotel itself resides in Baja California Sur, Mexico. Sure I left Mexico and in a way “checked out” – but did I ever leave? Nope. Not [...]
I arrived early enough to order a Margarita at the bar. After a self guided tour of Todo Santos I stopped back to Hotel California to relax, and eventually call for a taxi. Inside Jack Johnson tunes took over for the Eagles soundtrack and I noticed the lunchtime crowd cleared, a positive indication that the [...]
I woke to the cool Baja breeze coupled with the distant sounds of Pacific surf. Poured a fresh cup of java that the amiable staff delivered to my room along with a fresh fruit plate that included my favorite – papaya, graced my comfortable robe and stepped out on the terrace. The ocean view refreshed. [...]
- Francesca: Very creative angle - of the photos and the story....
- craig zabransky: I'll admit it was a surprise.... I wonder what oth...
- craig zabransky: It clearly makes a difference as to what are used ...
- craig zabransky: Yes. Exactly. Every day, everywhere. Stay adventur...
- frackedup: I love Revello's and Andy's pizza in Old Forge. I ...
- Travel Contest – Win Two Nights at the Courtyard by Marriott November 15, 2011
- 10 Travel Tips on How to Travel Local October 11, 2012
- The Morning March to the Tikal Temple Sunrise May 29, 2012
- Chepe – All Aboard the Chihuahua Pacifico Train to Copper Canyon November 9, 2012
- Wide Awake Thanks to the Northern Lights May 21, 2013
- Sunset Sunday, The 7th Avenue Manhattan Sunset December 14, 2014
- Sunset Sunday, Lock in the Love for a Dublin Sunset December 7, 2014
- Tasting Chilaquiles Verde in the Riviera Maya and Yucatan December 1, 2014
- Sunset Sunday – Just Be at Sunset in Cozumel, Mexico November 30, 2014
- Confirmed by Locals, The Best Sunset View in Zaragoza – El Pilar November 23, 2014