Hotel California. We all know the Eagle’s lyrics describing a mystical place where you can check out, but truly never leave. To me that’s Mexico. So no surprise, the hotel itself resides in Baja California Sur, Mexico. Sure I left Mexico and in a way “checked out” – but did I ever leave? Nope. Not […]
I arrived early enough to order a Margarita at the bar. After a self guided tour of Todo Santos I stopped back to Hotel California to relax, and eventually call for a taxi. Inside Jack Johnson tunes took over for the Eagles soundtrack and I noticed the lunchtime crowd cleared, a positive indication that the […]
I woke to the cool Baja breeze coupled with the distant sounds of Pacific surf. Poured a fresh cup of java that the amiable staff delivered to my room along with a fresh fruit plate that included my favorite – papaya, graced my comfortable robe and stepped out on the terrace. The ocean view refreshed. […]
Stay AdvenTOURs to Mexico City
- craig zabransky: It was a magical moment... golfed well for the fir...
- Giorgos Grispos: Thank you Mary! Both areas, Almyrida and Plaka are...
- TripsByLance: That's awesome. I like how you caught the guy sayi...
- Mary J. McCoy-Dressel: Awe-inspiring. Thanks for sharing your guest with ...
- Victoria Philpott: This is so good Craig! Love hearing your thoughts ...
- Travel Contest – Win Two Nights at the Courtyard by Marriott November 15, 2011
- 10 Travel Tips on How to Travel Local October 11, 2012
- The Morning March to the Tikal Temple Sunrise May 29, 2012
- Chepe – All Aboard the Chihuahua Pacifico Train to Copper Canyon November 9, 2012
- A Walk through the Mayan Ruins at Chichen Itza November 6, 2012
- The Golden Sunset View of Almyrida Bay in Crete, Greece August 30, 2015
- Episode 06: Adventure in the Adirondacks August 28, 2015
- The Adirondack Adventure of #EatPlayLoveNY in Video August 26, 2015
- The 5 Postcards from Adventure in the Adirondacks of New York August 25, 2015
- Walking the Zocalo and the Mexico City Sunset at El Mayor August 23, 2015