Hotel California. We all know the Eagle’s lyrics describing a mystical place where you can check out, but truly never leave. To me that’s Mexico. So no surprise, the hotel itself resides in Baja California Sur, Mexico. Sure I left Mexico and in a way “checked out” – but did I ever leave? Nope. Not [...]
I arrived early enough to order a Margarita at the bar. After a self guided tour of Todo Santos I stopped back to Hotel California to relax, and eventually call for a taxi. Inside Jack Johnson tunes took over for the Eagles soundtrack and I noticed the lunchtime crowd cleared, a positive indication that the [...]
I woke to the cool Baja breeze coupled with the distant sounds of Pacific surf. Poured a fresh cup of java that the amiable staff delivered to my room along with a fresh fruit plate that included my favorite – papaya, graced my comfortable robe and stepped out on the terrace. The ocean view refreshed. [...]
Stay AdvenTOURs to Mexico City
- craig zabransky: Absolutely, #StayLoving, this is a good idea... Af...
- craig zabransky: Thank you Raul, Happy to work together on this.......
- craig zabransky: I have no doubts it is there Erin....and that is o...
- craig zabransky: Yes, a beautiful city. I can't wait to show and sh...
- RupertCanul: Hello, I was very encouraged to find this site. Th...
- Travel Contest – Win Two Nights at the Courtyard by Marriott November 15, 2011
- 10 Travel Tips on How to Travel Local October 11, 2012
- The Morning March to the Tikal Temple Sunrise May 29, 2012
- Chepe – All Aboard the Chihuahua Pacifico Train to Copper Canyon November 9, 2012
- A Walk through the Mayan Ruins at Chichen Itza November 6, 2012
- Epsidoe 05: Handsome Harrisburg, a Capital City Starting to Look Good Again July 30, 2015
- The Surprising Skyline Sunset of London from Charlton July 26, 2015
- The Shenandoah Skyline Sunset July 12, 2015
- The Real Africa, #TheAfricaTheMediaNeverShowsYou July 7, 2015
- Book Mexico City, New Dates Finalized for Stay AdvenTOURs July 2, 2015