Hotel California. We all know the Eagle’s lyrics describing a mystical place where you can check out, but truly never leave. To me that’s Mexico. So no surprise, the hotel itself resides in Baja California Sur, Mexico. Sure I left Mexico and in a way “checked out” – but did I ever leave? Nope. Not [...]
I arrived early enough to order a Margarita at the bar. After a self guided tour of Todo Santos I stopped back to Hotel California to relax, and eventually call for a taxi. Inside Jack Johnson tunes took over for the Eagles soundtrack and I noticed the lunchtime crowd cleared, a positive indication that the [...]
I woke to the cool Baja breeze coupled with the distant sounds of Pacific surf. Poured a fresh cup of java that the amiable staff delivered to my room along with a fresh fruit plate that included my favorite – papaya, graced my comfortable robe and stepped out on the terrace. The ocean view refreshed. [...]
- craig zabransky: It really was inviting and a wonderful four days, ...
- craig zabransky: Bill, it really was a great spot... definitely see...
- Bill: Looks like a great place...
- Mary J. McCoy-Dressel: Impressive. It looked like a fun four days. The bu...
- craig zabransky: Let's hope very long with many adventures, includi...
- Travel Contest – Win Two Nights at the Courtyard by Marriott November 15, 2011
- 10 Travel Tips on How to Travel Local October 11, 2012
- The Morning March to the Tikal Temple Sunrise May 29, 2012
- Chepe – All Aboard the Chihuahua Pacifico Train to Copper Canyon November 9, 2012
- Wide Awake Thanks to the Northern Lights May 21, 2013
- Where to Stay in Soliman Bay, Mexico – Casa de Corazon October 30, 2014
- Sunset Sunday-The Knossos Palace Sunset, Crete, Greece October 26, 2014
- The Prime Time Sunset Sunday – Sunset at The Prime Meridian, Greenwich, London October 19, 2014
- Buffalo, New York-An American Architectural Gem October 9, 2014
- Postcard-The Union Jack Umbrella Still Reigns in London October 7, 2014