Hotel California. We all know the Eagle’s lyrics describing a mystical place where you can check out, but truly never leave. To me that’s Mexico. So no surprise, the hotel itself resides in Baja California Sur, Mexico. Sure I left Mexico and in a way “checked out” – but did I ever leave? Nope. Not [...]
I arrived early enough to order a Margarita at the bar. After a self guided tour of Todo Santos I stopped back to Hotel California to relax, and eventually call for a taxi. Inside Jack Johnson tunes took over for the Eagles soundtrack and I noticed the lunchtime crowd cleared, a positive indication that the [...]
I woke to the cool Baja breeze coupled with the distant sounds of Pacific surf. Poured a fresh cup of java that the amiable staff delivered to my room along with a fresh fruit plate that included my favorite – papaya, graced my comfortable robe and stepped out on the terrace. The ocean view refreshed. [...]
Stay Adventurous Newsletter
- Mary J. McCoy-Dressel: Excellent photos, Craig. What kind of camera do yo...
- Leah Travels: I am in love with this sunset! I can't wait to get...
- craig zabransky: Yes, Sol Fit Adventure is what is up in Utah for s...
- craig zabransky: Me too.... two things I will definitely do after s...
- craig zabransky: Yes, definitely a treat... good luck with the ice....
- Travel Contest – Win Two Nights at the Courtyard by Marriott November 15, 2011
- 10 Travel Tips on How to Travel Local October 11, 2012
- The Morning March to the Tikal Temple Sunrise May 29, 2012
- Chepe – All Aboard the Chihuahua Pacifico Train to Copper Canyon November 9, 2012
- Wide Awake Thanks to the Northern Lights May 21, 2013
- Walking Along the Niagara Falls July 31, 2014
- Sunset Sunday-The Sunset Setting Sail to the Last Frontier July 27, 2014
- Sunset Sunday-A SUP Sunset on Lake Powell, Utah July 20, 2014
- Xoximilco-A Different Night Out in Cancun, Mexico July 17, 2014
- Sunset Sunday-The Central Andes of Argentina July 13, 2014