Hotel California. We all know the Eagle’s lyrics describing a mystical place where you can check out, but truly never leave. To me that’s Mexico. So no surprise, the hotel itself resides in Baja California Sur, Mexico. Sure I left Mexico and in a way “checked out” – but did I ever leave? Nope. Not [...]
I arrived early enough to order a Margarita at the bar. After a self guided tour of Todo Santos I stopped back to Hotel California to relax, and eventually call for a taxi. Inside Jack Johnson tunes took over for the Eagles soundtrack and I noticed the lunchtime crowd cleared, a positive indication that the [...]
I woke to the cool Baja breeze coupled with the distant sounds of Pacific surf. Poured a fresh cup of java that the amiable staff delivered to my room along with a fresh fruit plate that included my favorite – papaya, graced my comfortable robe and stepped out on the terrace. The ocean view refreshed. [...]
Stay AdvenTOURs to Mexico City
- craig zabransky: Love to hear that... thanks for sharing it, and ab...
- Francesca: Puebla is at the top of my Mexico wish list (along...
- Francesca: LOVE LOVE LOVE! What an awesome podcast about an a...
- craig zabransky: Gracias amigo, it was an amazing project, I learne...
- Bill Kaliher: I finally found time to watch--great work-...
- Travel Contest – Win Two Nights at the Courtyard by Marriott November 15, 2011
- 10 Travel Tips on How to Travel Local October 11, 2012
- Chepe – All Aboard the Chihuahua Pacifico Train to Copper Canyon November 9, 2012
- The Morning March to the Tikal Temple Sunrise May 29, 2012
- A Walk through the Mayan Ruins at Chichen Itza November 6, 2012
- Episode 03: A Taste of Puebla May 5, 2015
- Where to Stay in Puebla, La Purificadora May 4, 2015
- Sunset Sunday Video Recap 2015 (Jan – April) May 3, 2015
- A Pacific Coast Mexican Road Trip through Riviera Nayarit April 29, 2015
- A California Starburst Sunset from Valley Center, CA April 26, 2015