Hotel California. We all know the Eagle’s lyrics describing a mystical place where you can check out, but truly never leave. To me that’s Mexico. So no surprise, the hotel itself resides in Baja California Sur, Mexico. Sure I left Mexico and in a way “checked out” – but did I ever leave? Nope. Not […]
I arrived early enough to order a Margarita at the bar. After a self guided tour of Todo Santos I stopped back to Hotel California to relax, and eventually call for a taxi. Inside Jack Johnson tunes took over for the Eagles soundtrack and I noticed the lunchtime crowd cleared, a positive indication that the […]
I woke to the cool Baja breeze coupled with the distant sounds of Pacific surf. Poured a fresh cup of java that the amiable staff delivered to my room along with a fresh fruit plate that included my favorite – papaya, graced my comfortable robe and stepped out on the terrace. The ocean view refreshed. […]
Stay AdvenTOURs to Mexico City
- Bill: Oh, I am envious---you make me want to visit--...
- craig zabransky: Thanks or Gracias Pola, I did visit stadium Azteca...
- craig zabransky: Yes, i am still producing with my old methods, but...
- craig zabransky: There are so many gems on the pacific coast, I rea...
- Bill Kaliher: Hey: Loved this-- couple of beaches there are new ...
- Travel Contest – Win Two Nights at the Courtyard by Marriott November 15, 2011
- 10 Travel Tips on How to Travel Local October 11, 2012
- The Morning March to the Tikal Temple Sunrise May 29, 2012
- Chepe – All Aboard the Chihuahua Pacifico Train to Copper Canyon November 9, 2012
- Writing About the True Danger of ‘Mexico Today’ June 30, 2011
- Episode 13: Chiapas, Mexico’s Adventurous Frontier April 28, 2016
- Moments in the Middle Keys of Marathon April 19, 2016
- Setting Foot on the Sands — The Best Beaches on Mexico’s Pacific Coast April 8, 2016
- The Pueblo Ruins of Paquimé, a UNESCO Heritage Site in Chihuahua, Mexico March 24, 2016
- The Buzz of Bonampak; Visiting the Mayan Sistine Chapel March 18, 2016