Hotel California. We all know the Eagle’s lyrics describing a mystical place where you can check out, but truly never leave. To me that’s Mexico. So no surprise, the hotel itself resides in Baja California Sur, Mexico. Sure I left Mexico and in a way “checked out” – but did I ever leave? Nope. Not […]
I arrived early enough to order a Margarita at the bar. After a self guided tour of Todo Santos I stopped back to Hotel California to relax, and eventually call for a taxi. Inside Jack Johnson tunes took over for the Eagles soundtrack and I noticed the lunchtime crowd cleared, a positive indication that the […]
I woke to the cool Baja breeze coupled with the distant sounds of Pacific surf. Poured a fresh cup of java that the amiable staff delivered to my room along with a fresh fruit plate that included my favorite – papaya, graced my comfortable robe and stepped out on the terrace. The ocean view refreshed. […]
Listen in to Staying Adventurous: the Art of Going Solo
Stay Adventurous Newsletter Sign Up
- Jhon Carter: Well, this post is excellent with nice and detaile...
- shweta ggupta: ...
- craig zabransky: great island park and great eats at the shack.... ...
- William Kailiher: Hey--I live about 90 miles away and have often gon...
- craig zabransky: I am thinking you just love the fact South Carolin...
- Travel Contest – Win Two Nights at the Courtyard by Marriott November 15, 2011
- 10 Travel Tips on How to Travel Local October 11, 2012
- The Morning March to the Tikal Temple Sunrise May 29, 2012
- Chepe – All Aboard the Chihuahua Pacifico Train to Copper Canyon November 9, 2012
- A Walk through the Mayan Ruins at Chichen Itza November 6, 2012
- 5 Tips for Planning an Adventurous Europe Vacation February 16, 2017
- A Tale of Two Beaches in Hunting State Park, South Carolina February 9, 2017
- Useful Tips for Your First Travel Photography Trip February 3, 2017
- Sunset Sunday 2016 Recap Video; 2017 Outlook January 29, 2017
- Strolling the Sands of South Padre Island January 26, 2017