Hotel California. We all know the Eagle’s lyrics describing a mystical place where you can check out, but truly never leave. To me that’s Mexico. So no surprise, the hotel itself resides in Baja California Sur, Mexico. Sure I left Mexico and in a way “checked out” – but did I ever leave? Nope. Not [...]
I arrived early enough to order a Margarita at the bar. After a self guided tour of Todo Santos I stopped back to Hotel California to relax, and eventually call for a taxi. Inside Jack Johnson tunes took over for the Eagles soundtrack and I noticed the lunchtime crowd cleared, a positive indication that the [...]
I woke to the cool Baja breeze coupled with the distant sounds of Pacific surf. Poured a fresh cup of java that the amiable staff delivered to my room along with a fresh fruit plate that included my favorite – papaya, graced my comfortable robe and stepped out on the terrace. The ocean view refreshed. [...]
- craig zabransky: Sure thing, happy to help... Enjoy the NYT Travel ...
- craig zabransky: Joan, glad it inspired, hope you enjoy the Boston ...
- Joan: This travel show post was so helpful! I've always ...
- In The Loop Travel: Thanks for this, Craig. This will; help me greatly...
- craig zabransky: giddy up, definitely make that happen, I can offer...
- Travel Contest – Win Two Nights at the Courtyard by Marriott November 15, 2011
- 10 Travel Tips on How to Travel Local October 11, 2012
- The Morning March to the Tikal Temple Sunrise May 29, 2012
- Chepe – All Aboard the Chihuahua Pacifico Train to Copper Canyon November 9, 2012
- Wide Awake Thanks to the Northern Lights May 21, 2013
- Sunset Sunday, An Unforgettable Maasai Sunset in Kenya January 25, 2015
- Spain’s Secret Beaches in L’Ametlla del Mar January 22, 2015
- Should You Attend Travel Shows for Travel Inspiration and Information? January 21, 2015
- Sunset Sunday, Seattle’s Space Needle at Sunset January 18, 2015
- The Virgin Beaches of the Yucatan at Hotel Xixim January 15, 2015