Hotel California. We all know the Eagle’s lyrics describing a mystical place where you can check out, but truly never leave. To me that’s Mexico. So no surprise, the hotel itself resides in Baja California Sur, Mexico. Sure I left Mexico and in a way “checked out” – but did I ever leave? Nope. Not [...]
I arrived early enough to order a Margarita at the bar. After a self guided tour of Todo Santos I stopped back to Hotel California to relax, and eventually call for a taxi. Inside Jack Johnson tunes took over for the Eagles soundtrack and I noticed the lunchtime crowd cleared, a positive indication that the [...]
I woke to the cool Baja breeze coupled with the distant sounds of Pacific surf. Poured a fresh cup of java that the amiable staff delivered to my room along with a fresh fruit plate that included my favorite – papaya, graced my comfortable robe and stepped out on the terrace. The ocean view refreshed. [...]
- Marhuanta Barreto: Loooove it! As I read it I was back there in Rio (...
- Lazy Travelers: ever since i heard someone refer to their super-si...
- Kieu - GQ trippin: I've always wanted to attend the New York one -- l...
- BeyondBlighty: I visited all three and thought they were fantasti...
- Kathy Dalton: Such a great project. So cool....
- Travel Contest – Win Two Nights at the Courtyard by Marriott November 15, 2011
- 10 Travel Tips on How to Travel Local October 11, 2012
- The Morning March to the Tikal Temple Sunrise May 29, 2012
- Chepe – All Aboard the Chihuahua Pacifico Train to Copper Canyon November 9, 2012
- Wide Awake Thanks to the Northern Lights May 21, 2013
- Barcelona to Valencia, Three Stops on a Spanish East Coast Road Trip February 26, 2015
- Considering a New Tablet or Notebook? – Test Driving the Dell XPS February 25, 2015
- Exploring the Mayan Ruins of Riviera Maya with a Car is Easy and Safe February 23, 2015
- The Surprising Saguaro National Park Sunset February 22, 2015
- Puerto Vallarta Episode 1, The Bitácora Chronicles Begin February 18, 2015