Hotel California. We all know the Eagle’s lyrics describing a mystical place where you can check out, but truly never leave. To me that’s Mexico. So no surprise, the hotel itself resides in Baja California Sur, Mexico. Sure I left Mexico and in a way “checked out” – but did I ever leave? Nope. Not […]
I arrived early enough to order a Margarita at the bar. After a self guided tour of Todo Santos I stopped back to Hotel California to relax, and eventually call for a taxi. Inside Jack Johnson tunes took over for the Eagles soundtrack and I noticed the lunchtime crowd cleared, a positive indication that the […]
I woke to the cool Baja breeze coupled with the distant sounds of Pacific surf. Poured a fresh cup of java that the amiable staff delivered to my room along with a fresh fruit plate that included my favorite – papaya, graced my comfortable robe and stepped out on the terrace. The ocean view refreshed. […]
- Bharat Parihar: I had forgotten about Little Havana. Thank you, Cr...
- Bharat Parihar: Beautiful, Craig! Such good fortune!...
- craig zabransky: Pamela, it is a wild day... i wonder how big it ha...
- craig zabransky: Gracias Gringo Bill.... it is a magical place. Sta...
- Bill: Wonderful post and man alive does it make me want ...
- Travel Contest – Win Two Nights at the Courtyard by Marriott November 15, 2011
- 10 Travel Tips on How to Travel Local October 11, 2012
- The Morning March to the Tikal Temple Sunrise May 29, 2012
- Chepe – All Aboard the Chihuahua Pacifico Train to Copper Canyon November 9, 2012
- A Walk through the Mayan Ruins at Chichen Itza November 6, 2012
- An Islamorada Fire Dragon Sunset for Chinese New Year February 7, 2016
- Finding Your Beach at Xpu-ha in the Riviera Maya of Mexico February 4, 2016
- Episode 12: Marathon in the Middle of the Florida Keys February 3, 2016
- Sunrise in a Hammock at the Palm at Playa del Carmen January 31, 2016
- Sitges, Catalonia – Barcelona’s Best Beach January 28, 2016