Hotel California. We all know the Eagle’s lyrics describing a mystical place where you can check out, but truly never leave. To me that’s Mexico. So no surprise, the hotel itself resides in Baja California Sur, Mexico. Sure I left Mexico and in a way “checked out” – but did I ever leave? Nope. Not [...]
I arrived early enough to order a Margarita at the bar. After a self guided tour of Todo Santos I stopped back to Hotel California to relax, and eventually call for a taxi. Inside Jack Johnson tunes took over for the Eagles soundtrack and I noticed the lunchtime crowd cleared, a positive indication that the [...]
I woke to the cool Baja breeze coupled with the distant sounds of Pacific surf. Poured a fresh cup of java that the amiable staff delivered to my room along with a fresh fruit plate that included my favorite – papaya, graced my comfortable robe and stepped out on the terrace. The ocean view refreshed. [...]
- Mary J. McCoy-Dressel: Hi, Craig. Your sunsets are so inspiring and teach...
- Kay Walten: Hi, great post. Just an FYI, rates are going up De...
- charlesmccool: From the west side of Kauai. Nothing but water as ...
- Traveling Ted: My favorite sunset of the year was from Florida lo...
- craig zabransky: Ah, at the Caribbean Club.....and no doubt the Flo...
- Travel Contest – Win Two Nights at the Courtyard by Marriott November 15, 2011
- 10 Travel Tips on How to Travel Local October 11, 2012
- The Morning March to the Tikal Temple Sunrise May 29, 2012
- Chepe – All Aboard the Chihuahua Pacifico Train to Copper Canyon November 9, 2012
- Wide Awake Thanks to the Northern Lights May 21, 2013
- Confirmed by Locals, The Best Sunset View in Zaragoza – El Pilar November 23, 2014
- Conserving the Natural Beauty of the Californian Coastline November 20, 2014
- Get the Sunset Mindset – The 2015 Sunset Sunday Calendar November 16, 2014
- Tower of London’s World War I Tribute November 11, 2014
- Sunset Sunday – A Scottish Sunset Dedication November 9, 2014