Hotel California. We all know the Eagle’s lyrics describing a mystical place where you can check out, but truly never leave. To me that’s Mexico. So no surprise, the hotel itself resides in Baja California Sur, Mexico. Sure I left Mexico and in a way “checked out” – but did I ever leave? Nope. Not [...]
I arrived early enough to order a Margarita at the bar. After a self guided tour of Todo Santos I stopped back to Hotel California to relax, and eventually call for a taxi. Inside Jack Johnson tunes took over for the Eagles soundtrack and I noticed the lunchtime crowd cleared, a positive indication that the [...]
I woke to the cool Baja breeze coupled with the distant sounds of Pacific surf. Poured a fresh cup of java that the amiable staff delivered to my room along with a fresh fruit plate that included my favorite – papaya, graced my comfortable robe and stepped out on the terrace. The ocean view refreshed. [...]
Stay Adventurous Newsletter
- craig zabransky: Gracias Maria, for a more detailed look into to Ma...
- craig zabransky: Si, although many mighty have fallen thanks to Rac...
- craig zabransky: Indeed... inspiring is one of the requirements for...
- craig zabransky: Lola, it is a party, a fiesta... and you'd look oh...
- Traveling Ted: Speaking at the New York Travel Fest is definitely...
- Travel Contest – Win Two Nights at the Courtyard by Marriott November 15, 2011
- 10 Travel Tips on How to Travel Local October 11, 2012
- The Morning March to the Tikal Temple Sunrise May 29, 2012
- Chepe – All Aboard the Chihuahua Pacifico Train to Copper Canyon November 9, 2012
- Wide Awake Thanks to the Northern Lights May 21, 2013
- Reasons to Attend the 2014 New York Travel Festival #NYTF April 16, 2014
- Sunset Sunday-Golfing into the Sunset in Punta Mita, Mexico April 13, 2014
- Postcard-The Joy of Abandon in Singapore April 11, 2014
- Sunset Sunday-The Sunset from Pier 7 in San Francisco April 6, 2014
- The Cancun Spring Break Sunrise Surprise March 30, 2014