Hotel California. We all know the Eagle’s lyrics describing a mystical place where you can check out, but truly never leave. To me that’s Mexico. So no surprise, the hotel itself resides in Baja California Sur, Mexico. Sure I left Mexico and in a way “checked out” – but did I ever leave? Nope. Not […]
I arrived early enough to order a Margarita at the bar. After a self guided tour of Todo Santos I stopped back to Hotel California to relax, and eventually call for a taxi. Inside Jack Johnson tunes took over for the Eagles soundtrack and I noticed the lunchtime crowd cleared, a positive indication that the […]
I woke to the cool Baja breeze coupled with the distant sounds of Pacific surf. Poured a fresh cup of java that the amiable staff delivered to my room along with a fresh fruit plate that included my favorite – papaya, graced my comfortable robe and stepped out on the terrace. The ocean view refreshed. […]
Stay Adventurous Newsletter Sign Up
- Jhon Rinzler: Thanks for this post and by far one of the best po...
- craig zabransky: So true, that is why we travel. Stay adventuring o...
- craig zabransky: it really was quite the experience.... so happy an...
- craig zabransky: appreciate that spags, stay along for the ride, Cr...
- craig zabransky: Leah, I am so happy too... dare I say I loved my v...
- Travel Contest – Win Two Nights at the Courtyard by Marriott November 15, 2011
- 10 Travel Tips on How to Travel Local October 11, 2012
- The Morning March to the Tikal Temple Sunrise May 29, 2012
- Chepe – All Aboard the Chihuahua Pacifico Train to Copper Canyon November 9, 2012
- A Walk through the Mayan Ruins at Chichen Itza November 6, 2012
- Why There’s More to South Africa Than Just Safari Trips October 19, 2016
- Episode 18 – South Padre Island, Where Mañanaville Meets Margaritaville October 7, 2016
- Smile, You Can Win a Dream Cruise Holiday October 1, 2016
- Floating Among the Clouds, Parasailing South Padre Island September 26, 2016
- A Glimpse of Beaufort, South Carolina at Sunset September 25, 2016