Hotel California. We all know the Eagle’s lyrics describing a mystical place where you can check out, but truly never leave. To me that’s Mexico. So no surprise, the hotel itself resides in Baja California Sur, Mexico. Sure I left Mexico and in a way “checked out” – but did I ever leave? Nope. Not […]
I arrived early enough to order a Margarita at the bar. After a self guided tour of Todo Santos I stopped back to Hotel California to relax, and eventually call for a taxi. Inside Jack Johnson tunes took over for the Eagles soundtrack and I noticed the lunchtime crowd cleared, a positive indication that the […]
I woke to the cool Baja breeze coupled with the distant sounds of Pacific surf. Poured a fresh cup of java that the amiable staff delivered to my room along with a fresh fruit plate that included my favorite – papaya, graced my comfortable robe and stepped out on the terrace. The ocean view refreshed. […]
Stay AdvenTOURs to Mexico City
- craig zabransky: absolutely a must, but its not just Raffles that w...
- Abby Pittenger: It's that time of year again! Now that it's offici...
- craig zabransky: I'd certainly like to try a drink at each country....
- Maryann: I would like to try them all. I also enjoyed the ...
- craig zabransky: Thanks Jeff, yes, life changing no doubt. I apprec...
- Travel Contest – Win Two Nights at the Courtyard by Marriott November 15, 2011
- 10 Travel Tips on How to Travel Local October 11, 2012
- The Morning March to the Tikal Temple Sunrise May 29, 2012
- Chepe – All Aboard the Chihuahua Pacifico Train to Copper Canyon November 9, 2012
- Wide Awake Thanks to the Northern Lights May 21, 2013
- A Bike Tour Through Montreal to Find the Best Sunset Spot October 4, 2015
- Episode 07: Sugar Sand, Sunsets, and the Speed of Clearwater, Florida September 21, 2015
- It’s Sunset at Epcot in Disney World, So Where Are You Having Dinner? September 20, 2015
- Sunset Sunday Video Recap May-August 2015 September 6, 2015
- The Golden Sunset View of Almyrida Bay in Crete, Greece August 30, 2015