Visiting family has its moments, very special and memorable moments. You also find yourself visiting places you might not never get a chance (or choose) to visit. Have you ever heard of Valley Center, California? After landing in San Diego, heading towards the mountains and not the beach almost seemed wrong. What was out there? [...]
The Yucatan is more than Cancun and the Riviera Maya. In fact these Mexican tourist destinations are not even located in the state of Yucatan itself (but on the Yucatan Peninsula). Actually, the state of Yucatan, one of the 31 states of Mexico holds much different treasures and it was definitely a place I wanted [...]
Valencia, an old Spanish seaside city holds a deep history dating back to Roman times like many cities in Spain. Then towards the end of the last century it aimed to create a city for the future too. The Mediterranean based city, so close to Barcelona (an easy Spanish road trip) decided to transform it’s [...]
Costa Rica will always be a special place for me. After cutting the corporate chains (for the first time) in late 2004, I began my 11 month 15 country travel sabbatical with 8 weeks in Costa Rica. It changed my life. So, once I decided to start the Stay Adventurous podcast and allow listeners a new way to [...]
The city of Zacatecas is capital of the state of the same name. This UNESCO-listed city is the northern-most of Mexico’s major historical silver mining towns. It is a picturesque town with lovely pink limestone buildings and a fascinating history that began in the 1540s when a silver lode was found here. Mexico Travel Tip: [...]
‘Cielo’ is the Spanish word for heaven, and also of the celestial name of a divine paradise that surprises visitors, hidden among the Northern Mexican landscape (normally expected to be dry, arid and desertic). El Cielo biosphere reserve is probably one of the best hidden gems of Mexico and the entire world. The first stop should [...]
Stay AdvenTOURs to Mexico City
Welcome to “Stay Adventurous.” And since I introduce myself in every personal journal I write in, let me also introduce myself here.
- Traveling Ted: You have a professional sounding voice. You are a ...
- craig zabransky: couldn't agree more... bucket list stuff. exactly....
- craig zabransky: On my first trip there, I did in fact zip line. Gr...
- Michael Blackie: lived there from 1997 to 2001 worked at the Pi...
- Pola: I can't help but think zip lining when I hear Cost...
- Travel Contest – Win Two Nights at the Courtyard by Marriott November 15, 2011
- 10 Travel Tips on How to Travel Local October 11, 2012
- Chepe – All Aboard the Chihuahua Pacifico Train to Copper Canyon November 9, 2012
- The Morning March to the Tikal Temple Sunrise May 29, 2012
- Wide Awake Thanks to the Northern Lights May 21, 2013
- A California Starburst Sunset from Valley Center, CA April 26, 2015
- Podcast Episode 02: Traveling the State of Yucatan, Mexico April 20, 2015
- The 31 States of the United Mexican States April 16, 2015
- Enjoying the Present, a Sunset Sunday from Valencia, Spain April 12, 2015
- Podcast Episode 1: Costa Rica, the Pura Vida April 9, 2015