This Tabasco is not in Louisiana, but it is hot! Located in part, along the low-lying coastal plains of the Gulf of Mexico, temperatures can climb and stay over 100 ºF! The region is very green, lush and tropical, particularly along what is called the “Centla Coast.” While there are many reasons to visit the [...]
At first glance on the map the state of Coahuila, Mexico looks like a nondescript desert filled state border state. Most tourists avoid the state when entering Mexico or hurry through to reach more interior destinations. That’s a shame, for I’ve explored Coahuila on and off for years and it boasts many wonders The capitol, [...]
In Europe the predilection for heading south in the summer means that the Baltics still represent relatively uncharted territory. After all, who wants to venture further north after another dismal winter? However, the truth is that a veritable treasure trove of destinations awaits if you are willing to forgo your stint in the Med So, [...]
A few Christmas’ ago my family and I wanted to go to an off the beaten path state in Mexico. We finally opted for the state of Hidalgo and got to travel in a hot air balloon, discovered some amazing haciendas (San Miguel Regla and Santa Maria Regla), ate pastes which are the local “empanadas”, [...]
The village of Comala, Mexico, about 10 miles (16 km) outside of the city of Colima, the capital of tiny Colima state, is home to a unique drinking tradition. While every Mexican city, town and village has at least one plaza with at least one bar on it, in Comala, named a Pueblo Magico in 2002, you’ll [...]
The state of San Luis Potosi has an extensive and fascinating history, first finding prominence as a gold and silver mining center in 1592. The capital city (also named San Luis Potosi) is a thriving metropolis now, drawing visitors keen to experience the Colonial architecture and history and the lively cultural and artistic scene. Travelers [...]
Stay AdvenTOURs to Mexico City
Welcome to “Stay Adventurous.” And since I introduce myself in every personal journal I write in, let me also introduce myself here.
- craig zabransky: Thanks Shana, always love capturing the sunset, he...
- craig zabransky: Thanks Wendy....
- craig zabransky: Thanks Lyn, there will be others... as for a maili...
- craig zabransky: Yes, it is funny how that works.... and certianly ...
- craig zabransky: All over the world? Wow. Mexicans do love the fies...
- Travel Contest – Win Two Nights at the Courtyard by Marriott November 15, 2011
- 10 Travel Tips on How to Travel Local October 11, 2012
- The Morning March to the Tikal Temple Sunrise May 29, 2012
- Chepe – All Aboard the Chihuahua Pacifico Train to Copper Canyon November 9, 2012
- Wide Awake Thanks to the Northern Lights May 21, 2013
- Sonora, Mexico’s Warm Welcome March 28, 2015
- Tabasco: The State, not the Sauce! March 27, 2015
- The Monarch Miracle Migration to Michoacán March 26, 2015
- Exploring Coahuila, Mexico, Don’t Skip its Many Wonders March 25, 2015
- Cruises: Time to Explore the Baltics March 25, 2015