San Francisco, Nayarit, Mexico. Yes San Francisco is a place worth visiting in Mexico too and the quaint beach village on Mexico’s Riviera Nayarit left an impression on me. A few miles up the coast from the popular hippie beach town of Sayulita, visitors find the town of San Francisco also known locally as San [...]
This past year, I took a different type of trip to Mexico. A trip I’ll never forget. I met amazing people, visited amazing destinations and had an amazing time. That didn’t add anything new to how I feel about Mexico, but something was different, something very new. I was on a different type of assignment [...]
I love watching the sunset because it is a shared human experience. It happens every day, it happens everywhere, and every one of us can enjoy it. Recently, I asked a Venezuelan friend living in Mexico for a sunset image to highlight the beauty inside Venezuela. She responded with a photo and also gave me [...]
It may be coming up to two years since London hosted the Olympic games, but the legacy feeling is still going strong. The games brought good feeling all around the country and raised awareness for many great sports and the athletes who take part in them, yet there was one discipline that saw particular British [...]
Driving down the famed Overseas Highway (US -1) towards Key West there’s a must stop beach, Anne’s Beach, located at mile marker (MM) 73. It is definitely worth the stop to stretch the legs or as I recommend to spend an afternoon. The Florida Keys are not famous for their beaches. No. A few exist [...]
Through the years Niagara Falls has always been known for romance. Whether the perfect honeymoon, romantic retreats, package deals, or just an escape to a border; romance both manufactured and real exists besides the Natural Wonder. With adventurous activities, nighttime strolls, and sunset views from the Skylon Tower, there is plenty to do and entice. [...]
Welcome to “Stay Adventurous.” And since I introduce myself in every personal journal I write in, let me also introduce myself here.
Stay Adventurous Newsletter
- Leah Travels: You're a natural on video. Well done, Craig. Oh, a...
- TripsByLance: Yeah, we'll see. Fingers crossed about an opportun...
- Pola: Look at you!! SO cool and a total pro....
- craig zabransky: I heard all about how tacky it was or has become, ...
- craig zabransky: Maria, it really is a perfect weekend get-away. Ho...
- Travel Contest – Win Two Nights at the Courtyard by Marriott November 15, 2011
- 10 Travel Tips on How to Travel Local October 11, 2012
- The Morning March to the Tikal Temple Sunrise May 29, 2012
- Chepe – All Aboard the Chihuahua Pacifico Train to Copper Canyon November 9, 2012
- Wide Awake Thanks to the Northern Lights May 21, 2013
- The Beach Town of San Francisco ….. Mexico? March 6, 2014
- Episode 1: Discovering Nuevo Vallarta in the Riviera Nayarit March 3, 2014
- Chicago Is My Kind of Beach Town? February 27, 2014
- Sunset Sunday-Barquisimeto, Venezuela February 23, 2014
- Cycling Events To Watch for in London in 2014 February 22, 2014