The sunset is the prime time of the day. Recently when attempting to visit the Royal Observatory in Greenwich, London a place established to create official time (GMT) and measurements including 0 Longitude (the Prime Meridian) I experienced a true prime time sunset. When I traveled to visit Greenwich, London during an extended stay in [...]
Every place holds charm and if you appreciate American architecture, you must visit upstate New York to spend a few nights in Buffalo. Yes, put Buffalo on your travel list. A shipping hub created by canals and rails, Buffalo was once one of America’s wealthiest cities. At the turn of the 20th century Buffalo had [...]
Met with much rain on my recent trip through London (no surprise) I snapped an image of an iconic Union Jack designed umbrella along the south bank of the Thames River. Little did I realize at the time, the Union Flag or Union Jack itself might not fly over London, the capital city, forever. I [...]
It is my first time back in Sitges since my travel sabbatical. I always knew I would return here. From my first trip, I can recall watching (or rather toasting to) Spanish sunsets from a balcony with views of the beach sipping from flutes filled with Catalonian Cava. Then I was celebrating the ending of [...]
Ever since I started traveling to Mexico for work in 2006, I dreamed about staying in an authentic Hacienda. I wanted to experience the history, the grandeur, and be pampered in its luxury. I checked into Hacienda Xcanatun earlier this year and realized my dream and then some. What made it so special? Attention To [...]
Adirondack chairs, a lake view, and a sunset sounded like a perfect holiday. I was happy to return to Adirondack Mountains in upstate New York for a warm weather adventure. My first trip to the region, a visit to Lake Placid, was during the winter months. Through friends made on my first trip, I rented [...]
When visiting Clearwater, Florida I made sure to sample the seaside city’s cuisine and experience local culture through cuisine. All noteworthy destinations have a special meal, a delicious dish, and in Clearwater, Florida it is all about the Grouper. Every restaurant has grouper on the menu… You’ll find grouper fingers before chicken fingers. The fish [...]
Last year I attended the Super Boat National Championship in Clearwater, Florida. My excitement to experience the speedboat scene equaled my excitement to visit one of America’s best beaches to capture its famous sunset. On my first night in town we attended the Superboat VIP party in downtown Clearwater and although I did enjoy the [...]
Welcome to “Stay Adventurous.” And since I introduce myself in every personal journal I write in, let me also introduce myself here.
- craig zabransky: An absolutely blast, be happy to help, Spain is so...
- craig zabransky: I've been to the south of Spain... see http://www....
- craig zabransky: Thanks Mary, It has been a blast... #staySpain. St...
- craig zabransky: yes ;-) across all time zones. Stay global, Craig...
- Maggie Mistal: Reliving your youth - how old were you there the f...
- Travel Contest – Win Two Nights at the Courtyard by Marriott November 15, 2011
- 10 Travel Tips on How to Travel Local October 11, 2012
- The Morning March to the Tikal Temple Sunrise May 29, 2012
- Chepe – All Aboard the Chihuahua Pacifico Train to Copper Canyon November 9, 2012
- Wide Awake Thanks to the Northern Lights May 21, 2013
- The Prime Time Sunset Sunday – Sunset at The Prime Meridian, Greenwich, London October 19, 2014
- Buffalo, New York-An American Architectural Gem October 9, 2014
- Postcard-The Union Jack Umbrella Still Reigns in London October 7, 2014
- Sunset Sunday – Sunset from the Sands of Sitges, Spain October 5, 2014
- The Yucatan Hacienda Holiday – Staying at Hacienda Xcanatun October 1, 2014