Can you fathom a different type of sunset at sea? Well, can you? Where do your thoughts take you? Maybe to new, gigantic cruise ship sunset? How about to a sailboat sunset from the Greek Islands? Maybe it drifted to a special formula or method developed to witness the allusive green flash sunset at sea? […]
Relocating to the Florida Keys just doesn’t mean new wardrobe, sure wearing flip-flops and short sleeve daily is a big change from Manhattan, but I discovered it’s a big transition. And it’s a transition that involves the need for a car, and thus or ZUS, a car charger. Nonda ZUS Car Charger What I Like: […]
In this episode we return to Mexico and explore its frontier – Chiapas. Sure, we often here about America’s Frontier – Alaska, but other countries have frontiers just the same, and for Mexico, that is the lesser-known and adventurous state of Chiapas on its southern border with Guatemala. Chiapas, a heaven for eco-adventure tourism also […]
On any list of best drives in America, you’ll see the Overseas Highway, driving from the tip of Florida all the way to Key West. I can’t recommend it enough. What people don’t often realize this two-hour plus adventure (not counting the time from Miami) covers over 100 miles of Keys. Yes, there are more […]
We boarded the bus and left Palenque well before sunrise. We needed to travel far, not in distance per se, but the roads would take us through the jungles of inner Chiapas. Our destination: the Mayan Ruins of Bonampak, one of the must see, best Mayan sites in Chiapas. What’s the Buzz Inside Bonampak? The […]
I walked outside the hotel to catch the fiery, red-hot, sunset over Villahermosa in the state of Tabasco, Mexico. My Mexican adventure began here and then I bused into Chiapas and attend the ATMEX (Adventure Travel MEXico) conference in Palenque. After my trip, I took an extra day to discover more of Chiapas visiting the […]
Stay AdvenTOURs to Mexico City
Welcome to “Stay Adventurous.” And since I introduce myself in every personal journal I write in, let me also introduce myself here.
- craig zabransky: you are one of the lucky ones... Stay Green with g...
- craig zabransky: me too, wish the poll was still there, I'll add an...
- craig zabransky: you really can't good point Julie. Stay Going Back...
- craig zabransky: You had me at Oysters, will do Hallie.....
- craig zabransky: So do I, I cherish them all, all different, all be...
- Travel Contest – Win Two Nights at the Courtyard by Marriott November 15, 2011
- 10 Travel Tips on How to Travel Local October 11, 2012
- The Morning March to the Tikal Temple Sunrise May 29, 2012
- Chepe – All Aboard the Chihuahua Pacifico Train to Copper Canyon November 9, 2012
- Writing About the True Danger of ‘Mexico Today’ June 30, 2011
- No Longer An Unfathomable Sunset at Sea May 1, 2016
- ZUS, Find Your Car Charger April 29, 2016
- Episode 13: Chiapas, Mexico’s Adventurous Frontier April 28, 2016
- Moments in the Middle Keys of Marathon April 19, 2016
- Setting Foot on the Sands — The Best Beaches on Mexico’s Pacific Coast April 8, 2016