Almyrida and Plaka are distinguished for their picturesque beauty and the magnificent view of the Aegean Sea on the island of Crete. Almyrida, the seaside resort located east from the city of Chania is where the green hills of Apokoronas region meet the deep blue of the sea on the beach. The sandy beach with […]
Ever take a walk on the wild side? Well you can when planning an Adirondack Adventure. The designated six million acres of forever wilderness offer a great place to step outside and connect with nature. the Adirondack Adventure Come along with me this month as showcase many of the activities and “things to do” in […]
Let’s play the word association game, when I say “Adirondacks” what do you say? “Mountains?,” or perhaps “Chairs?” After an adventure filled week across the Adirondacks of New York, I discovered much more. Some new words that come to mind now: Fly Fishing, Historic, Guide Boats, Beer, and Castles? Let’s discover why as we look […]
I exited the taxi in traffic just steps from the famed Zocalo. As sunset hour approached in Mexico City, I decided to appreciate the people and energy of the vibrant capital on foot. But that evening I walked the historic Center with a purpose too. My mission – to confirm the Mexico City sunset location […]
My adventures shall take me “South of the Border” once again. Well this time, it’s different, and it’s a chance to further explore my native state of New York and the Adirondack Mountains. Northern New York State My flights landed in Montreal, where I enjoyed 24-hours of French Cosmopolitan Canada before heading back “South of […]
After spending a day exploring historic St Augustine, which included tasting the water from its Fountain of Youth, the plan was only to continue southbound. I never realized I’d “race” to Daytona Beach and catch the sunset on the pink sands of its famous beach. I learned more about stock car racing and Daytona from […]
Stay AdvenTOURs to Mexico City
Welcome to “Stay Adventurous.” And since I introduce myself in every personal journal I write in, let me also introduce myself here.
- craig zabransky: It was a magical moment... golfed well for the fir...
- Giorgos Grispos: Thank you Mary! Both areas, Almyrida and Plaka are...
- TripsByLance: That's awesome. I like how you caught the guy sayi...
- Mary J. McCoy-Dressel: Awe-inspiring. Thanks for sharing your guest with ...
- Victoria Philpott: This is so good Craig! Love hearing your thoughts ...
- Travel Contest – Win Two Nights at the Courtyard by Marriott November 15, 2011
- 10 Travel Tips on How to Travel Local October 11, 2012
- The Morning March to the Tikal Temple Sunrise May 29, 2012
- Chepe – All Aboard the Chihuahua Pacifico Train to Copper Canyon November 9, 2012
- A Walk through the Mayan Ruins at Chichen Itza November 6, 2012
- The Golden Sunset View of Almyrida Bay in Crete, Greece August 30, 2015
- Episode 06: Adventure in the Adirondacks August 28, 2015
- The Adirondack Adventure of #EatPlayLoveNY in Video August 26, 2015
- The 5 Postcards from Adventure in the Adirondacks of New York August 25, 2015
- Walking the Zocalo and the Mexico City Sunset at El Mayor August 23, 2015