When staying in a house in Puerto Adventuras in the Riviera Maya, I received directions to Xpu-ha beach. Apparently, Xpu-ha was “a” or maybe “the” beach used in the famous Corona commercials. Therefore, I needed to not just find my beach (the advertisement slogan) but also certainly find this beach so I took off to […]
I decided to remain poolside and order another cocktail, I wanted to wait till the sun set to capture the golden hour’s light and the views from the rooftop at the Palm at Playa. After an incredible social afternoon including a live #Mexchat and before a delicious dinner at Plank, I just wanted to relax […]
Viewing all the playful snow images after Jonas, the 2016 blizzard that hit the east coast of the states, I realized I do miss winter, especially the snow. Yes, I’ll admit it. Now, in Florida (enjoying the sunshine state) I realize I’ll need to schedule winter holiday travel not just to escape cooler climates, but […]
After entering Florida and taking the highway I-95 south past Jacksonville, you can make a left and head for the Atlantic coast and some of Florida’s famous beaches. Before St Augustine travelers can discover Ponte Vedra, Florida Definitely worth a stop and also, the beach offers facilities to change and clean up, perfect for those […]
Welcome to “Stay Adventurous.” And since I introduce myself in every personal journal I write in, let me also introduce myself here.
- Bharat Parihar: I had forgotten about Little Havana. Thank you, Cr...
- Bharat Parihar: Beautiful, Craig! Such good fortune!...
- craig zabransky: Pamela, it is a wild day... i wonder how big it ha...
- craig zabransky: Gracias Gringo Bill.... it is a magical place. Sta...
- Bill: Wonderful post and man alive does it make me want ...
- Travel Contest – Win Two Nights at the Courtyard by Marriott November 15, 2011
- 10 Travel Tips on How to Travel Local October 11, 2012
- The Morning March to the Tikal Temple Sunrise May 29, 2012
- Chepe – All Aboard the Chihuahua Pacifico Train to Copper Canyon November 9, 2012
- A Walk through the Mayan Ruins at Chichen Itza November 6, 2012
- An Islamorada Fire Dragon Sunset for Chinese New Year February 7, 2016
- Finding Your Beach at Xpu-ha in the Riviera Maya of Mexico February 4, 2016
- Episode 12: Marathon in the Middle of the Florida Keys February 3, 2016
- Sunrise in a Hammock at the Palm at Playa del Carmen January 31, 2016
- Sitges, Catalonia – Barcelona’s Best Beach January 28, 2016