In the constant search to make life easier and more enjoyable I recently received the BottleKeeper and tested it. Yes, I often use a Villanova University koozie (see my facebook profile photo) to keep my beer bottles cool, but with 90 degree (f) days and an even a hotter summer season in the Florida Keys, […]
Can you fathom a different type of sunset at sea? Well, can you? Where do your thoughts take you? Maybe to new, gigantic cruise ship sunset? How about to a sailboat sunset from the Greek Islands? Maybe it drifted to a special formula or method developed to witness the allusive green flash sunset at sea? […]
Relocating to the Florida Keys just doesn’t mean new wardrobe, sure wearing flip-flops and short sleeve daily is a big change from Manhattan, but I discovered it’s a big transition. And it’s a transition that involves the need for a car, and thus or ZUS, a car charger. Nonda ZUS Car Charger What I Like: […]
In this episode we return to Mexico and explore its frontier – Chiapas. Sure, we often here about America’s Frontier – Alaska, but other countries have frontiers just the same, and for Mexico, that is the lesser-known and adventurous state of Chiapas on its southern border with Guatemala. Chiapas, a heaven for eco-adventure tourism also […]
On any list of best drives in America, you’ll see the Overseas Highway, driving from the tip of Florida all the way to Key West. I can’t recommend it enough. What people don’t often realize this two-hour plus adventure (not counting the time from Miami) covers over 100 miles of Keys. Yes, there are more […]
Stay AdvenTOURs to Mexico City
Welcome to “Stay Adventurous.” And since I introduce myself in every personal journal I write in, let me also introduce myself here.
- craig zabransky: You really come away with feeling good, because of...
- craig zabransky: totally agree. stay traveling together, Craig...
- craig zabransky: Thanks Fred, appreciate it... and absolutely, Nova...
- Maryann: What a way to travel. A cruise like this will help...
- The World Wanderer: So grateful we got to experience this together. &l...
- Travel Contest – Win Two Nights at the Courtyard by Marriott November 15, 2011
- 10 Travel Tips on How to Travel Local October 11, 2012
- The Morning March to the Tikal Temple Sunrise May 29, 2012
- Chepe – All Aboard the Chihuahua Pacifico Train to Copper Canyon November 9, 2012
- A Walk through the Mayan Ruins at Chichen Itza November 6, 2012
- Fathom, a New Way to Social Impact Travel – Episode 14 May 27, 2016
- Making the Right Decision, Fathom Impact Travel and its Excursions May 26, 2016
- Keeping Beer Bottles Cold with BottleKeeper May 5, 2016
- No Longer An Unfathomable Sunset at Sea May 1, 2016
- ZUS, Find Your Car Charger April 29, 2016