My trip to Livorno, Italy, a spur of the moment decision, became a reality since my boss was insisting I took some holidays. Livorno, located in Tuscany, had always been somewhere that interested me. And the weather in Livorno in October is perfectly warm too (not unlike Sitges, Spain). Then when I saw an offer […]
Viking Cruises, the popular river cruise company recently launched itself into the ocean liner industry and, the Viking Star, just christened in 2015 is now in the Americas entertaining a Caribbean cruise itinerary from its base in San Juan, Puerto Rico. After its historic voyage, following the footsteps (or really the wake) of famous viking […]
Canada is known worldwide for its ski resorts and every year thousands of faithful powder pilgrims make their way to Canada to sample the slopes and indulge in the lifestyle offered by the numerous destinations. Let’s have a look at some of the best and give you some recommendations. Whistler Whistler in British Columbia is […]
Australia is the place of dreams. The great Australian outback has inspired countless people to adventure into the wilderness and explore. From serene beaches to red rock desert, there’s something for everyone here. If you’re looking to take your adventure to the road, Australia has plenty of different road trip options to explore everything. So […]
Viking Ships are back in America. Yes, Viking Cruises have positioned one of their ocean liners in the Americas. The relatively new Viking Star (christened in 2015) is taking up residency in the Caribbean. The cruise company that transformed the river cruise industry is now venturing into the ocean liner market with a release of […]
When flying out for a holiday escape in Tenerife most probably think to relax on holiday to the Canary Island and complete with swimming in the sea and lounging in the sun An outdoor explorer might be looking forward to a climb up Mount Teide, or the chance to explore Tenerife’s stunning scenery. What you […]
I explored many new destinations with Holland America and on each of my two cruises on board the luxury cruise line my itinerary showcased dream destinations, dare I even say, bucket list destinations. My first voyage included a passage through the Panama Canal along with plenty of memorable Caribbean beaches and the second explored American’s […]
Welcome to “Stay Adventurous.” And since I introduce myself in every personal journal I write in, let me also introduce myself here.
Stay Adventurous Newsletter Sign Up
- craig zabransky: There is certainly a LOT to love about Viking........
- The World Wanderer: You know I love Viking and after trying out their ...
- craig zabransky: Cuba will always have its history, its future and ...
- Ryan Biddulph: Hi Craig, Those beaches look gorgeous. Amazing. F...
- craig zabransky: Merci Maria, appreciate that... hope to capture on...
- Travel Contest – Win Two Nights at the Courtyard by Marriott November 15, 2011
- 10 Travel Tips on How to Travel Local October 11, 2012
- The Morning March to the Tikal Temple Sunrise May 29, 2012
- Chepe – All Aboard the Chihuahua Pacifico Train to Copper Canyon November 9, 2012
- A Walk through the Mayan Ruins at Chichen Itza November 6, 2012
- A Tranquil Moment in Time, the Livorno Sunset Sunday December 4, 2016
- Viking Ships Return to the Americas, Episode 19 On Board the Viking Star November 17, 2016
- the 5 Things Besides Cigars and Rum That Have Made Cuba Famous November 11, 2016
- Thinking About Canada? A look at Three of Canada’s Finest Ski Resorts November 9, 2016
- The Five Most Adventurous Aussie Road Trips November 7, 2016