The time of year is here once again, the 2015 Sunset Sunday Calendar is now available. This year, the sunset calendar includes images from America, Europe, Africa, Asia and Latin America coupled with simple, yet impactful instructions in an effort to enhance all sunset experiences. The calendar is designed to give the viewers more than [...]
One hundred years ago Europe engaged in warfare. The Great War, eventually called World War I (because of the next war) caused a significant loss of life across the world. A loss the Tower of London’s Blood Swept Land and Seas of Red art display makes us to reflect upon. Tower of London When asked [...]
Those of you who follow the Sunset Sunday Series know I make my weekly posts happy and positive. I also keep my news feeds the same way, but sometimes there are tragic events that evoke deep sadness and disbelief. This week, my friends in London lost their first child at birth. I learned about their [...]
Manuel Antonio, a beach town on the tourist trail largely because of its National Park, is a perfect location to see the natural beauty and colorful wildlife that makes Costa Rica famous. I also discovered its beach, a perfect place to experience a Costa Rican sunset, is a great place to surf too. When staying [...]
Even as Cancun and the Riviera Maya continue to develop and grow, visitors can still find some places off the main commercialized tourist trail without going south of Tulum. One such place is Casa de Corazon in Soliman Bay. When returning to Riviera Maya I asked mi amiga Kay from LocoGringo.com about places to stay [...]
Knossos Palace, a place of mystery and mythology dates back to before 1700 BC. The palace believed to be the head of Minoans is regarded by some scholars as the seat of Atlantis and also as the home of the legendary labyrinth lurking Minotaur. Knossos palace was never meant to be the subject of a [...]
Welcome to “Stay Adventurous.” And since I introduce myself in every personal journal I write in, let me also introduce myself here.
- Ali: Beautiful. From one photographer to another. Lovel...
- craig zabransky: Thank Lily, you can win, just enter with the instr...
- craig zabransky: Thanks Leah, I always appreciate your sunsets too,...
- craig zabransky: Thanks Maria, glad you loved it, and thanks for or...
- Leah Travels: I'm a big fan of all of your sunset photos and I'm...
- Travel Contest – Win Two Nights at the Courtyard by Marriott November 15, 2011
- 10 Travel Tips on How to Travel Local October 11, 2012
- The Morning March to the Tikal Temple Sunrise May 29, 2012
- Chepe – All Aboard the Chihuahua Pacifico Train to Copper Canyon November 9, 2012
- Wide Awake Thanks to the Northern Lights May 21, 2013
- Confirmed by Locals, The Best Sunset View in Zaragoza – El Pilar November 23, 2014
- Conserving the Natural Beauty of the Californian Coastline November 20, 2014
- Get the Sunset Mindset – The 2015 Sunset Sunday Calendar November 16, 2014
- Tower of London’s World War I Tribute November 11, 2014
- Sunset Sunday – A Scottish Sunset Dedication November 9, 2014