I’ve traveled many places, visited many cities, but there is something special to New York. Intangibles among the countless tangibles make New York such a special city. But, I am not sure many people think of even catching a sunset when in New York. Let’s face it, there is so much else to catch. And [...]
When I travel to Mexico breakfast often, if not always, translates to Chilaquiles Verde. Every trip and everywhere I dedicate one morning (if not more) to tasting my favorite Mexican Breakfast dish. What are Chilaquiles? Simply stated, the dish originates from a peasant’s meal (as many great dishes do) with “day old” tortilla chips baked, [...]
The time of year is here once again, the 2015 Sunset Sunday Calendar is now available.This year, the sunset calendar includes images from America, Europe, Africa, Asia and Latin America coupled with simple, yet impactful instructions in an effort to enhance all sunset experiences. The calendar is designed to give the viewers more than just [...]
One hundred years ago Europe engaged in warfare. The Great War, eventually called World War I (because of the next war) caused a significant loss of life across the world. A loss the Tower of London’s Blood Swept Land and Seas of Red art display makes us to reflect upon. Tower of London When asked [...]
Welcome to “Stay Adventurous.” And since I introduce myself in every personal journal I write in, let me also introduce myself here.
- Maryann: Great reminder, beautiful sunsets can be seen righ...
- Leah Travels: This is a splendid shot, Craig. I love Dublin and ...
- craig zabransky: Gracias Lance, Hope you are able to get a copy of ...
- craig zabransky: Thanks Leah, when I am more in the taco mood, or w...
- craig zabransky: Really, a Rojo... wow, well maybe someday when I t...
- Travel Contest – Win Two Nights at the Courtyard by Marriott November 15, 2011
- 10 Travel Tips on How to Travel Local October 11, 2012
- The Morning March to the Tikal Temple Sunrise May 29, 2012
- Chepe – All Aboard the Chihuahua Pacifico Train to Copper Canyon November 9, 2012
- Wide Awake Thanks to the Northern Lights May 21, 2013
- Sunset Sunday, The 7th Avenue Manhattan Sunset December 14, 2014
- Sunset Sunday, Lock in the Love for a Dublin Sunset December 7, 2014
- Tasting Chilaquiles Verde in the Riviera Maya and Yucatan December 1, 2014
- Sunset Sunday – Just Be at Sunset in Cozumel, Mexico November 30, 2014
- Confirmed by Locals, The Best Sunset View in Zaragoza – El Pilar November 23, 2014