Ever since I started traveling to Mexico for work in 2006, I dreamed about staying in an authentic Hacienda. I wanted to experience the history, the grandeur, and be pampered in its luxury. I checked into Hacienda Xcanatun earlier this year and realized my dream and then some. What made it so special? Attention To [...]
Adirondack chairs, a lake view, and a sunset sounded like a perfect holiday. I was happy to return to Adirondack Mountains in upstate New York for a warm weather adventure. My first trip to the region, a visit to Lake Placid, was during the winter months. Through friends made on my first trip, I rented [...]
When visiting Clearwater, Florida I made sure to sample the seaside city’s cuisine and experience local culture through cuisine. All noteworthy destinations have a special meal, a delicious dish, and in Clearwater, Florida it is all about the Grouper. Every restaurant has grouper on the menu… You’ll find grouper fingers before chicken fingers. The fish [...]
Last year I attended the Super Boat National Championship in Clearwater, Florida. My excitement to experience the speedboat scene equaled my excitement to visit one of America’s best beaches to capture its famous sunset. On my first night in town we attended the Superboat VIP party in downtown Clearwater and although I did enjoy the [...]
There are iconic destinations to watch the sunset. Places across the globe everyone has on their bucket list and wants to visit. Santorini, Travel and Leisure magazine’s top island destination for 2014, is one of those desirables. On Santorini, I made special notice of where I’d be watching the sunset each day. You’ll find big [...]
The first Sunset Sunday of September means it’s time for the next installment of the tri-annual Sunset Sunday Series video recap. This Episode recaps all the images from May through August of 2014. Images from Africa bookend this set and inside you’ll find a balance of images from South America, USA, Mexico and one from [...]
I completed a first official house sitting in London, well in Charlton, a neighborhood of greater London in the Royal Borough of Greenwich. London or not, center city was accessible. Yet, during my entire week there I only traveled to center city once. I decided to enjoy daily life in a “new” (for me) neighborhood. [...]
Kenya remains on my bucket list as a travel destination for its magical migration and its amazing wild sunsets. When discussing it with my friends at Acacia Africa they decided to share a little about the country and located some special sunsets from Magical Kenya to share. It is apparently why they love Kenya ( [...]
Welcome to “Stay Adventurous.” And since I introduce myself in every personal journal I write in, let me also introduce myself here.
- Desert Morocco Trips: Desert Morocco Trips welcomes our clients and visi...
- craig zabransky: yes, it was quite good, super good....And it was a...
- craig zabransky: I might trade you for some Halibut... stay adventu...
- Maryann: Grouper is one of my favorite fish. Did not know i...
- Maria Falvey: Delish! Send one to me :-D...
- Travel Contest – Win Two Nights at the Courtyard by Marriott November 15, 2011
- 10 Travel Tips on How to Travel Local October 11, 2012
- The Morning March to the Tikal Temple Sunrise May 29, 2012
- Chepe – All Aboard the Chihuahua Pacifico Train to Copper Canyon November 9, 2012
- Wide Awake Thanks to the Northern Lights May 21, 2013
- The Yucatan Hacienda Holiday – Staying at Hacienda Xcanatun October 1, 2014
- Sunset Sunday – Sunset Reflections on Saranac Lake September 28, 2014
- The Super Grouper of Clearwater, Florida September 24, 2014
- Sunset Sunday-The Sunset from Clearwater Harbor and Marina, Florida September 21, 2014
- Sunset Sunday-The Santorini Sunset from Imerovigli September 14, 2014