There are iconic destinations to watch the sunset. Places across the globe everyone has on their bucket list and wants to visit. Santorini, Travel and Leisure magazine’s top island destination for 2014, is one of those desirables. On Santorini, I made special notice of where I’d be watching the sunset each day. You’ll find big [...]
The first Sunset Sunday of September means it’s time for the next installment of the tri-annual Sunset Sunday Series video recap. This Episode recaps all the images from May through August of 2014. Images from Africa bookend this set and inside you’ll find a balance of images from South America, USA, Mexico and one from [...]
I completed a first official house sitting in London, well in Charlton, a neighborhood of greater London in the Royal Borough of Greenwich. London or not, center city was accessible. Yet, during my entire week there I only traveled to center city once. I decided to enjoy daily life in a “new” (for me) neighborhood. [...]
Kenya remains on my bucket list as a travel destination for its magical migration and its amazing wild sunsets. When discussing it with my friends at Acacia Africa they decided to share a little about the country and located some special sunsets from Magical Kenya to share. It is apparently why they love Kenya ( [...]
I traveled to Harrisburg. Wait, where? Harrisburg, the Pennsylvania state capital city, Harrisburg? Why? Yes, that Harrisburg and I took the trip to take a look at a city and its culture. I wanted to learn about the city as travel destination. And I discovered plenty. Here is a look at what to do in [...]
We left the dinner table at Cafe 1500 and headed to the rooftop of the newest residential address in Harrisburg. We took the elevators to the top floor to watch the sunset from atop 1500 Condominium. The views in every direction impressed. Views downtown of the State Capitol, views of the winding Susquehanna River, and [...]
Wally Lake Fest, the three day weekend festival held on Lake Wallenpaupack is just days away. This August 22-24 the lake region of Pennsylvania’s Pocono Mountains will be crowded as visitors and locals plan to celebrate one of the last weekends of summer on the water. Last year was my first experience at Wally Lake [...]
The hotel manager of Xixim Hotel started walking down the beach towards me as the sun was setting over the Gulf of Mexico. He advised me to capture the Yucatan sunset from the rooftop of the building by the pool. Apparently it held the best view. Honestly, I was content watching it among the countless [...]
Welcome to “Stay Adventurous.” And since I introduce myself in every personal journal I write in, let me also introduce myself here.
- craig zabransky: Thanks Mary, glad you enjoy them... I find them so...
- craig zabransky: Hayley, it is certainly a special place.... and gl...
- craig zabransky: Maria, this island is all about Staying Luxurious....
- Mary J. McCoy-Dressel: I love when you do the video recaps. I'm a little ...
- Hayley: This just looks amazing. Inspiration for our next...
- Travel Contest – Win Two Nights at the Courtyard by Marriott November 15, 2011
- 10 Travel Tips on How to Travel Local October 11, 2012
- The Morning March to the Tikal Temple Sunrise May 29, 2012
- Chepe – All Aboard the Chihuahua Pacifico Train to Copper Canyon November 9, 2012
- Wide Awake Thanks to the Northern Lights May 21, 2013
- Sunset Sunday-The Santorini Sunset from Imerovigli September 14, 2014
- Sunset Sunday – Video Recap May-Aug 2014 September 7, 2014
- Taking a Look at Charlton, London in 5 Photos September 3, 2014
- Sunset Sunday- Safari Sunsets in Kenya August 31, 2014
- the Five Things to See and Do in Harrisburg, PA August 29, 2014