Adventure holiday makers love heading to South Africa for all the amazing wildlife spotting opportunities on the many different safari trips available. But, if you’re not looking to go on a safari holiday there’s a lot more to South Africa than just wonderful nature reserves and wildlife spotting. Here’s a few of the key reasons […]
Originally, I made plans to visit South Padre Island for spring break years ago. Plans shifted and we traveled elsewhere, but South Padre Island always intrigued and I finally just recently made my way and visited the Gulf of Mexico island destination for episode 18 – Exploring South Padre Island, Texas. What did I find […]
Short breaks can be extremely beneficial, but knowing where to travel can be tricky. One fantastic option is to take a European cruise; this will show passengers historic continent, highlight many beautiful and diverse areas, allow you to recharge you batteries away from the day-to-day grind and enable you to indulge with fine food and […]
Smile, it is officially Plan a Cruise Month and you have a chance to win a dream cruise just by showing your “Cruise Smile” My smile grows with each adventure at sea and as the cruise industry continues to grow and expand each year with more itineraries and new ships, I discovered these incredible holiday […]
When heading off to the Montana state capital city, I packed a few extra items to sample on my adventure. As it turned out, these items helped make for even a better time exploring the treasured adventures that await in Montana. Happy Luxe – Travel Pillow With early am flights and a layover I wanted […]
The best beach towns and destinations contain character, hold history, offer good dining options, and also provide visitors the opportunity to appreciate a splendid sunset. You’ll find all of this on visit to South Padre Island, Texas. At Pier 19, the character and charm is unmistakable from the restaurant design and décor to even its […]
Welcome to “Stay Adventurous.” And since I introduce myself in every personal journal I write in, let me also introduce myself here.
Stay Adventurous Newsletter Sign Up
- Jhon Rinzler: Thanks for this post....i will make a recommendati...
- craig zabransky: So true, that is why we travel. Stay adventuring o...
- craig zabransky: it really was quite the experience.... so happy an...
- craig zabransky: appreciate that spags, stay along for the ride, Cr...
- craig zabransky: Leah, I am so happy too... dare I say I loved my v...
- Travel Contest – Win Two Nights at the Courtyard by Marriott November 15, 2011
- 10 Travel Tips on How to Travel Local October 11, 2012
- The Morning March to the Tikal Temple Sunrise May 29, 2012
- Chepe – All Aboard the Chihuahua Pacifico Train to Copper Canyon November 9, 2012
- A Walk through the Mayan Ruins at Chichen Itza November 6, 2012
- Why There’s More to South Africa Than Just Safari Trips October 19, 2016
- Episode 18 – South Padre Island, Where Mañanaville Meets Margaritaville October 7, 2016
- Why European Cruises are Perfect for Short Breaks October 3, 2016
- Smile, You Can Win a Dream Cruise Holiday October 1, 2016
- Floating Among the Clouds, Parasailing South Padre Island September 26, 2016