When discussing travel to New York City, it’s almost impossible to effectively narrow down the attractions and activities that should be on your list. Part of what makes the city so unique among international travel destinations, after all, is it sheer breadth of activity; everywhere you turn there’s an iconic landmark, a must-see show or [...]
I love alliterations and couldn’t resist ‘Handsome” for the Harrisburg Podcast episode. Well don’t give me credit, Teddy Roosevelt used the word “handsome” first in the city, when he dedicated the new capitol in 1906. He essentially decreed and his words now appear on a tile inscribed inside the building itself. “This is the handsomest [...]
Travel teaches. You learn on the road through your experience, especially when you keep the right mindset. Travel shows you the different side of a place you thought you knew. And travel to Africa really opened my eyes to the continent. Now, the hashtag #TheAfricaTheMediaNeverShowsYou is trending on Twitter for good reason. The view of [...]
Want to stay adventurous and explore a city making everyone’s hot list? Join me as I lead a tour to Mexico City this November 5th-8th. Yes, i am talking Mexico City Travel. Take a trip to Mexico City to taste the cuisine, experience the culture and take in the vibrant energy of the world capital [...]
Six years, a few thousand miles, and an online training course later, I sit in anticipation on the deck and watch the last light of the sun go down over historic Park City, Utah. I’ve just finished creating Sol Guide, Online Training for Your Next Outdoor Fitness Trip, the culmination of the last 20 years [...]
Stay AdvenTOURs to Mexico City
Welcome to “Stay Adventurous.” And since I introduce myself in every personal journal I write in, let me also introduce myself here.
- Maryann: Enjoyed you informative article on Harrisburg. Alt...
- craig zabransky: Hope you can make the Nov 5th trip. Be awesome to ...
- craig zabransky: Absolutely, #StayLoving, this is a good idea... Af...
- craig zabransky: Thank you Raul, Happy to work together on this.......
- craig zabransky: I have no doubts it is there Erin....and that is o...
- Travel Contest – Win Two Nights at the Courtyard by Marriott November 15, 2011
- 10 Travel Tips on How to Travel Local October 11, 2012
- The Morning March to the Tikal Temple Sunrise May 29, 2012
- Chepe – All Aboard the Chihuahua Pacifico Train to Copper Canyon November 9, 2012
- A Walk through the Mayan Ruins at Chichen Itza November 6, 2012
- 4 Ways to Enjoy New York July 31, 2015
- Episode 05: Handsome Harrisburg, a Capital City Starting to Look Good Again July 30, 2015
- The Surprising Skyline Sunset of London from Charlton July 26, 2015
- The Shenandoah Skyline Sunset July 12, 2015
- The Real Africa, #TheAfricaTheMediaNeverShowsYou July 7, 2015