Published Travel Writing
As a freelance writer, I also publish articles and my photos outside Stay Adventurous. Below are other websites where I publish my work. Take a look and enjoy.
- Mexico Today. As a contributor to Mexico Today, I am one of the twenty-four selected ambassadors compensated to tell and share my Mexican experiences with the site and its community.
- All About Mexico. I am excited to freelance for the All About Mexico team and specifically write for All About Puerto Vallarta and All About Mazatlan. On the blog, readers will find stories about the latest events and happenings from the popular Mexican destinations.
- CheapFlights.com Identified as the ‘South of Border” expert for the News & Views travel blog section, I focus and write destination spotlights from Mexico as well as the United States, south and Central America.
- Suite 101. I contribute to the travel sections at Suite 101 and write about destinations across the globe. Stories are from my travels to Vermont, Savannah, South Africa, and Mexico. You can find a full list of all my stories here.
- Global Times. I published work in the Global Times – Shanghai Metro offering my opinion through telling stories of my adventures. Essentially offering my “two cents” on society.
- Mexi-Go. As a contributor, I drafted a story for the magazine about how to spend twenty-four hours in Puerto Vallarta outside the resorts. The also published many of my photographs along with my words.
Published Travel Photography
- Xcellence – Luxaviation’s In Flight Magazine. Two of my photographs from a visit to Solitaire, Namibia were published in the inaugural magazine for the luxury jet carrier’s in-flight magazine. Both images can be found in a post about Namibian Apple Pie.
- SF Gate. The online San Francisco based “newspaper” has a dynamic travel section and often writes about Mexico. One aticle on top beaches the author sourced two of my photographs. One of my favorites was from Stone Island, Mazatlan (horse image).