I decided to return to the Mayan Ruins of Tulum during a recent trip to the Riviera Maya. Spending time in both Soliman Bay at Casa Corazon and also at Dreams Tulum, the Mayan Ruins of Tulum were so close. And this visit became my first to walk the site as a adventure travel photographer. […]
On my recent visit through the Riviera Maya, good fortune enabled me to stay at two separate Dreams Resorts. Yes, I was certainly “living the dream”. On both properties I enjoyed spending time poolside, but when heading to the Mexico’s Riviera Maya, a trip to the beach is a must. Dreams Tulum Beach Just a […]
Even as Cancun and the Riviera Maya continue to develop and grow, visitors can still find some places off the main commercialized tourist trail without going south of Tulum. One such place is Casa de Corazon in Soliman Bay. When returning to Riviera Maya I asked mi amiga Kay from LocoGringo.com about places to stay […]
Equinox. Whether spring or fall I often find myself thinking of the knowledge found inside the Mayan Culture. And one day I’d like to be in the Riviera Maya for the feather serpent of light in Chichen Itza on an Equinox. The days proved special or important in numerous cultures through history, I’d still like […]
The sun rose on December 21st; the world didn’t end. Some feared the end with the “end” of the Mayan Calendar in 2012, but others welcomed it as a new era began. So to celebrate, honor, and welcome this shift in time, I wanted to share a rare (for me) sunrise (instead of a sunset) […]
Recently I was asked the very difficult question, “What was your most memorable trip?” Too difficult to select just one, my answer is often, “well, it depends,” and then I rattle of a few destinations. But even with a long list of adventures worthy of a video, I needed to give Wanderfly one destination and one […]
Although not specifically outlined in my goals for 2011, creating more video more (or really some) video for my site is part of my goals. I want my photography not to solely capture moment through a specific images, but even tell more of a story. Sometimes, that requires video. And to start off the year, […]
As the Mayan calendar marches closer to its December 2012 end date, many people wonder what the ‘end’ signifies. Do we have less than two years left? Whether an end or a new beginning (what I believe), fascination for the mysteries of the Mayan people captivate the world, well it really captivates me. And on […]
Sign Up: Stay Adventurous Newsletter
@Stayadventurous on Instagram
- craig zabransky: Nice, definitely worth a try.... StayBananaRepubli...
- craig zabransky: Yes, such a great place... definitely a great plac...
- craig zabransky: and you can add more conch to the blood, plenty of...
- craig zabransky: Not many beaches, but there are a few, just need t...
- craig zabransky: Great destination... very colorful and plenty of b...
- Travel Contest – Win Two Nights at the Courtyard by Marriott November 15, 2011
- 10 Travel Tips on How to Travel Local October 11, 2012
- The Morning March to the Tikal Temple Sunrise May 29, 2012
- Chepe – All Aboard the Chihuahua Pacifico Train to Copper Canyon November 9, 2012
- A Walk through the Mayan Ruins at Chichen Itza November 6, 2012
- 5 Tips for Planning an Adventurous Europe Vacation February 16, 2017
- A Tale of Two Beaches in Hunting State Park, South Carolina February 9, 2017
- Useful Tips for Your First Travel Photography Trip February 3, 2017
- Sunset Sunday 2016 Recap Video; 2017 Outlook January 29, 2017
- Strolling the Sands of South Padre Island January 26, 2017