You don’t want the typical European vacation with crowded tourist spots, brand-name hotels, or meals at chain restaurants. Instead, you prefer adventures, and want something different out of your travels.The number of adventures you can have in Europe is astounding, so take your time crafting a trip that you’ll remember for the rest of your […]
A few years back, when it dawned on me that I wanted to travel the world independently, one thing I was ecstatic about is having a lot of time on my hands to photograph stunning landmarks, interesting cultures, and wonderful people. Since I started traveling, I’ve always made sure that everything will go according to […]
Malaysia, a tropical destination, always intrigued but its distance can be an obstacle for someone located on the other side of the world. Then as good fortune prevailed I suddenly had tickets to experience the sensations of Singapore through Singapore Air and I decided to research tourism in Malaysia and make a hotel booking for […]
Are you ready to travel to where you want, when you want and make all the decisions? Are you ready to experience the world and it’s citizens in a unique way and have it restore your faith in humanity? Are you ready to connect deeper and learn more about yourself? If any of this excites […]
Playa. The word translates to “beach” in Spanish, but let’s also remind ourselves, “playa” contains the English word “play.” “Play” and “Beach” is a great way to start to understand Playa del Carmen one of Mexico’s most popular beach towns in the center, or rather the heart, of the famed Riviera Maya. Playa del Carmen, the […]
I may have a new favorite beach town in Spain and it may just be Spain’s Best Beach town – period. Yes, after spending ten days on the beach in Sitges, Catalonia I can confirm this Barcelona beach escape as one place to top your lists in Spain. For me, it may just surpass San […]
Although I am not new to Miami, I’ve visited the destination countless times since the early 2000s, I now consider the city more of my home turf with my current relocation to Islamorada and the upper Florida Keys. My visits are now not just to escape the cold (or experience the cool). I discovered much […]
When I arrived to Pescadero, BCS (Baja California Sur) I discovered the essence of Baja California. I found my Baja. Walking up to the lobby at Ranchero Pescadero I took this image. I wanted to go for a drive across Mexico and take a long endless desert road and also take to the Pacific Ocean […]
Sign Up: Stay Adventurous Newsletter
@Stayadventurous on Instagram
- craig zabransky: Ted, it was great to meet her and get her advice.....
- Traveling Ted: Loved hearing Fiona speak on the Podcast. I defini...
- craig zabransky: T'is a great place.... glad it brought back fond m...
- craig zabransky: a great vantage point... when its clear you can se...
- Maryann: Absolutely loved this podcast. I have been to Dub...
- Travel Contest – Win Two Nights at the Courtyard by Marriott November 15, 2011
- 10 Travel Tips on How to Travel Local October 11, 2012
- The Morning March to the Tikal Temple Sunrise May 29, 2012
- Chepe – All Aboard the Chihuahua Pacifico Train to Copper Canyon November 9, 2012
- A Walk through the Mayan Ruins at Chichen Itza November 6, 2012
- The Delights of Dublin, Staying Adventurous Ep 22 March 31, 2017
- Mexico Travel Journal: Puerto Vallarta Episode 6 – Mirador La Bufa March 30, 2017
- Mexico Travel Journal: Puerto Vallarta Episode 5 – Hacienda Doña Engracia March 29, 2017
- Mexico Travel Journal: Puerto Vallarta Episode 4: San Sebastian del Oeste March 27, 2017
- Mexico Travel Journal: Puerto Vallarta Episode 3: Viejo Vallarta March 24, 2017