It’s that time of the year again, the joyous holiday season, and Staying Adventurous has you covered (again) with some great gift idea for the adventurous people on your list. Episode 20, the 2016 Holiday Gift Guide for the Adventurous, listeners will find a list a many of the products, travel gear, gadgets, and books, […]
Viking Cruises, the popular river cruise company recently launched itself into the ocean liner industry and, the Viking Star, just christened in 2015 is now in the Americas entertaining a Caribbean cruise itinerary from its base in San Juan, Puerto Rico. After its historic voyage, following the footsteps (or really the wake) of famous viking […]
Originally, I made plans to visit South Padre Island for spring break years ago. Plans shifted and we traveled elsewhere, but South Padre Island always intrigued and I finally just recently made my way and visited the Gulf of Mexico island destination for episode 18 – Exploring South Padre Island, Texas. What did I find […]
Earlier this summer I headed west for a four night stay in the capital of Montana. Listen in as this podcast episode shares why it was such a “Helena” good time in Helena, Montana. The episodes shares the history of the capital city of Montana, sample the region’s rich performing arts scene, and navigates the […]
Are you ready to travel to where you want, when you want and make all the decisions? Are you ready to experience the world and it’s citizens in a unique way and have it restore your faith in humanity? Are you ready to connect deeper and learn more about yourself? If any of this excites […]
Playa. The word translates to “beach” in Spanish, but let’s also remind ourselves, “playa” contains the English word “play.” “Play” and “Beach” is a great way to start to understand Playa del Carmen one of Mexico’s most popular beach towns in the center, or rather the heart, of the famed Riviera Maya. Playa del Carmen, the […]
Fathom a new type of travel, a new type of vacation is the chance to combine the love of fun in the sun on a tropical paradise with the opportunity to give back through giving your time, effort, energy, and resources to make a difference. The opportunity to both travel deep to make an impact […]
In this episode we return to Mexico and explore its frontier – Chiapas. Sure, we often here about America’s Frontier – Alaska, but other countries have frontiers just the same, and for Mexico, that is the lesser-known and adventurous state of Chiapas on its southern border with Guatemala. Chiapas, a heaven for eco-adventure tourism also […]
Sign Up: Stay Adventurous Newsletter
@Stayadventurous on Instagram
- craig zabransky: Nice, definitely worth a try.... StayBananaRepubli...
- craig zabransky: Yes, such a great place... definitely a great plac...
- craig zabransky: and you can add more conch to the blood, plenty of...
- craig zabransky: Not many beaches, but there are a few, just need t...
- craig zabransky: Great destination... very colorful and plenty of b...
- Travel Contest – Win Two Nights at the Courtyard by Marriott November 15, 2011
- 10 Travel Tips on How to Travel Local October 11, 2012
- The Morning March to the Tikal Temple Sunrise May 29, 2012
- Chepe – All Aboard the Chihuahua Pacifico Train to Copper Canyon November 9, 2012
- A Walk through the Mayan Ruins at Chichen Itza November 6, 2012
- 5 Tips for Planning an Adventurous Europe Vacation February 16, 2017
- A Tale of Two Beaches in Hunting State Park, South Carolina February 9, 2017
- Useful Tips for Your First Travel Photography Trip February 3, 2017
- Sunset Sunday 2016 Recap Video; 2017 Outlook January 29, 2017
- Strolling the Sands of South Padre Island January 26, 2017