I may have a new favorite beach town in Spain and it may just be Spain’s Best Beach town – period. Yes, after spending ten days on the beach in Sitges, Catalonia I can confirm this Barcelona beach escape as one place to top your lists in Spain. For me, it may just surpass San […]
Valencia, an old Spanish seaside city holds a deep history dating back to Roman times like many cities in Spain. Then towards the end of the last century it aimed to create a city for the future too. The Mediterranean based city, so close to Barcelona (an easy Spanish road trip) decided to transform it’s […]
The road to Zaragoza can be classified as an easy drive, an historic event, or an epic pilgrimage. And a visit to the city located in the heart of Aragon will allow you to discover all three roads to Spanish city. An Easy Road from Barcelona or Madrid Whether you land in Barcelona or Madrid, […]
Driving Spain is a great way to explore the country. The open road offers a freedom from schedule and the chance to visit lesser-known Spain. After time exploring the beauty of Barcelona, a city I definitely would recommend you not drive as a visitor (not sure I’d recommend driving any city actually), you can rent […]
The beaches of L’Ametlla del Mar will always be special to me. Its shores are where my toes first touched the Mediterranean Sea over a decade ago, its Spanish sunsets speak to me, and it is a place of family and friends. The town, far from the main tourist trial in Spain (although it has […]
Go where the locals go. Travel like a local. We all say we want the following, but do we actually do it? Do we ask for advice? Do you? Well, I always ask locals where to view the sunset and my question was rewarded when I asked in Zaragoza, Spain. I appreciated the moment so […]
This October I am returning to Spain. On my more recent adventures to the country, I have used the efficient train system to transport me around the countryside, especially with my travels south to Andalucía. But during my first adventure, over a decade ago, I decided to rent a car in Spain; I decided to […]
Ibiza, just off the coast of Spain is a small island with a big personality. Renowned for its party nights, top DJs come from all over to the mega clubs of the party capital of the world! But if you look beyond the buzzing club scene, you’ll find that there’s a lot more to Ibiza […]
Sign Up: Stay Adventurous Newsletter
@Stayadventurous on Instagram
- craig zabransky: Nice, definitely worth a try.... StayBananaRepubli...
- craig zabransky: Yes, such a great place... definitely a great plac...
- craig zabransky: and you can add more conch to the blood, plenty of...
- craig zabransky: Not many beaches, but there are a few, just need t...
- craig zabransky: Great destination... very colorful and plenty of b...
- Travel Contest – Win Two Nights at the Courtyard by Marriott November 15, 2011
- 10 Travel Tips on How to Travel Local October 11, 2012
- The Morning March to the Tikal Temple Sunrise May 29, 2012
- Chepe – All Aboard the Chihuahua Pacifico Train to Copper Canyon November 9, 2012
- A Walk through the Mayan Ruins at Chichen Itza November 6, 2012
- 5 Tips for Planning an Adventurous Europe Vacation February 16, 2017
- A Tale of Two Beaches in Hunting State Park, South Carolina February 9, 2017
- Useful Tips for Your First Travel Photography Trip February 3, 2017
- Sunset Sunday 2016 Recap Video; 2017 Outlook January 29, 2017
- Strolling the Sands of South Padre Island January 26, 2017