Ever walk through the clouds, well you certainly can making your way to Mirador La Bufa. The view and vantage point, just up in the mountains from San Sebastian del Oeste offers the chance to see Puerto Vallarta below. And it is far below since you are 8,000 feet above sea level. Well, you cna […]
Ever ride bareback and then sip tequila afterwards? At Hacienda Doña Engracia you can do that and much more. On my visit, I road a horse down trails and then eventually through a river (essentially the horse swam and I held on for life), traversed a town and then some trails on a ATV, then […]
Make no mistake San Sebastian, Spain is one of my favorite places to visit and I often dream of living their one day. So San Sebastian Del Oeste, basically translated to “San Sebastian of the West” (Spain I assume is the East) always intrigued. And finally during my Mexico Travel Journal series on Puerto Vallarta […]
Just like you need to get out of on the Bay of Banderas, another must do, and one of the best things to do in Puerto Vallarta is a stroll through Viejo Vallarta. A walk through the pedestrian only Malecon and the zona romantica with a sunset and cerveza on the playa de los muertos […]
No trip to Puerto Vallarta is complete without getting out on the Bay of Banderas. The Bay, home to Humpback Whales in the winter is also a great excursion in summer to snorkel Los Arcos and other places along the pristine coastline only accessible by boat, such as Majahuitas and the beach town of Yelapa. […]
How well do you know Puerto Vallarta? Do you know what the destination offers beyond the resorts? I am sure you know the Puerto Vallarta sunset, featured a few times on my Sunset Sunday series, and of course you may already love the beaches and a stroll down the malecon. And if you subscribe to […]
As Puerto Vallarta begins to focus on the next high season, many travelers will be heading to the Mexican seaside destination. Some will be repeat visitors, others first timers to Puerto Vallarta and maybe even first timers to Mexico. They can all discover this popular beach destination in Mexico is more than just margaritas and sunsets on […]
Today, I am returning to sunny Vallarta. My last time in Puerto Vallarta I worked with Visit Mexico and filmed my adventures as part of the Bitácora project. Simply translated, Bitácora means journal. I already shared episode 1 from my Riviera Nayarit Bitácora and now all the epsidoes are complete and I will be sharing […]
Sign Up: Stay Adventurous Newsletter
@Stayadventurous on Instagram
- craig zabransky: Ted, it was great to meet her and get her advice.....
- Traveling Ted: Loved hearing Fiona speak on the Podcast. I defini...
- craig zabransky: T'is a great place.... glad it brought back fond m...
- craig zabransky: a great vantage point... when its clear you can se...
- Maryann: Absolutely loved this podcast. I have been to Dub...
- Travel Contest – Win Two Nights at the Courtyard by Marriott November 15, 2011
- 10 Travel Tips on How to Travel Local October 11, 2012
- The Morning March to the Tikal Temple Sunrise May 29, 2012
- Chepe – All Aboard the Chihuahua Pacifico Train to Copper Canyon November 9, 2012
- A Walk through the Mayan Ruins at Chichen Itza November 6, 2012
- The Delights of Dublin, Staying Adventurous Ep 22 March 31, 2017
- Mexico Travel Journal: Puerto Vallarta Episode 6 – Mirador La Bufa March 30, 2017
- Mexico Travel Journal: Puerto Vallarta Episode 5 – Hacienda Doña Engracia March 29, 2017
- Mexico Travel Journal: Puerto Vallarta Episode 4: San Sebastian del Oeste March 27, 2017
- Mexico Travel Journal: Puerto Vallarta Episode 3: Viejo Vallarta March 24, 2017