As any New York coffee aficionado will tell you, it’s not just the beans that makes a great cup of coffee, no, the setting and the scene also add flavor to the perfect cup of coffee in the city. Well, maybe not every aficionado but certainly this New Yorker believes the place and setting are […]
When discussing travel to New York City, it’s almost impossible to effectively narrow down the attractions and activities that should be on your list. Part of what makes the city so unique among international travel destinations, after all, is it sheer breadth of activity; everywhere you turn there’s an iconic landmark, a must-see show or […]
One of the most remarkable aspects to Niagara Falls remains its accessibility. To simply walk along side the Niagara River and view the majestic waterfalls. And view it for free. There is no long hike and it’s not in an exotic land (not for us Americans, although I do recommend crossing into Canada) either. It […]
Central Park, the iconic must visit when traveling to New York city can be the perfect setting for some romance. The spacious park, located in the center of the city and offers the unique views of city scape and the skyline from deep inside the park. In spring when flowers bloom, the grass grows green, and many […]
In the middle of the 7 million acres of “forever” wilderness, visitors to New York’s Adirondacks can discover the small town of Lake Placid, New York. Popular for hosting two winter Olympic Games (1932 and 1980), the town is most notable for the Miracle on Ice, but I discovered more than just Olympic History. My […]
Returning from a road trip, I pulled off Interstate 81 in the small town of Marathon, New York for some fuel, dinner and what else… a sunset. The small town was nothing like the New York City Marathon being held this Sunday. New York City Marathon Sunday Marathon Sunday in New York City is one […]
Sarabeth’s, a restaurant on Central Park South in New York, is a perfect place for a Manhattan weekday breakfast; oh the fresh-baked muffins, scones and more… but it’s not the place I’d expect to meet instructors from the Bear Grylls Survival Academy. After a few cups of coffee and a savory meal, I realized that […]
Buffalo, New York surprised. It did. I didn’t expect to see a city with so much historical treasure, especially with its architecture nor did I expect to see a city in the midst of a major resurgence. Yes, Buffalo surprised me during few days first as a volunteer for the New York Special Olympics and […]
Sign Up: Stay Adventurous Newsletter
@Stayadventurous on Instagram
- William Kailiher: I'll just say: jealous in South Carolina--bill...
- Doug Guller: Thanks Craig, very helpful! I'll be in PV in 3 wee...
- craig zabransky: Hopefully someday you will see where I left my hea...
- craig zabransky: I never mentioned ho much I loved your tag - "que ...
- William Kailiher: I'm on it--...
- Travel Contest – Win Two Nights at the Courtyard by Marriott November 15, 2011
- 10 Travel Tips on How to Travel Local October 11, 2012
- The Morning March to the Tikal Temple Sunrise May 29, 2012
- Chepe – All Aboard the Chihuahua Pacifico Train to Copper Canyon November 9, 2012
- Wide Awake Thanks to the Northern Lights May 21, 2013
- Mexico Travel Journal: Puerto Vallarta Episode 4: San Sebastian del Oeste March 27, 2017
- Mexico Travel Journal: Puerto Vallarta Episode 3: Viejo Vallarta March 24, 2017
- Mexico Travel Journal: Puerto Vallarta Episode 2 – Bay of Banderas March 23, 2017
- Mexico Travel Journal: Puerto Vallarta Episode 1 – An Introduction to Puerto Vallarta March 21, 2017
- Mexico Travel Journal Riviera Nayarit Episode 6: Tepic and More from Nayarit March 20, 2017