Make no mistake San Sebastian, Spain is one of my favorite places to visit and I often dream of living their one day. So San Sebastian Del Oeste, basically translated to “San Sebastian of the West” (Spain I assume is the East) always intrigued. And finally during my Mexico Travel Journal series on Puerto Vallarta […]
Just like you need to get out of on the Bay of Banderas, another must do, and one of the best things to do in Puerto Vallarta is a stroll through Viejo Vallarta. A walk through the pedestrian only Malecon and the zona romantica with a sunset and cerveza on the playa de los muertos […]
To complete the Riviera Nayarit Mexico Travel Journal we actually left the Riviera. Yes, the last filming segments were no longer part of the pacific coast road trip, but an inland with a visit to capital city of Tepic and its surrounding areas. So, join us as we walk the streets and squares, as we […]
I learned about the surfing in San Blas years ago and took a roadtrip from the sun and fun of Mazatlan in the state of Sinaloa to the explore this Rivera Nayarit destination. This beach town nearly equidistant from Mazatlan and Puerto Vallarta, was one of the destinations I most excited to return to see […]
Do you know the Riviera Nayarit? Well, you will know the destination after watching this six episode bitacora – my travel journal – on the region. Actually you will know more about the entire state of Nayarit as we visit places not on the coast including the capital city of Tepic. You will see first […]
For many Mexico is country consisting on three main beach destinations; Los Cabos, the Riviera Maya and Cancun, and Puerto Vallarta. Yet, the country consists of so much more including many relatively “unknown” beach destinations too. Some even access the same airports as those “big 3.” If you follow along, you know I’ve make mention […]
Playa. The word translates to “beach” in Spanish, but let’s also remind ourselves, “playa” contains the English word “play.” “Play” and “Beach” is a great way to start to understand Playa del Carmen one of Mexico’s most popular beach towns in the center, or rather the heart, of the famed Riviera Maya. Playa del Carmen, the […]
Do tourists who visit Cancun and the Riviera Maya ever really experience the true essence of the culture of Mexico? My answer was always yes, and after month long adventure across the Riviera Maya and Yucatan I can assure you, yes, you can find it and enjoy it. But what about the traveler who only […]
Sign Up: Stay Adventurous Newsletter
@Stayadventurous on Instagram
- craig zabransky: Ted, it was great to meet her and get her advice.....
- Traveling Ted: Loved hearing Fiona speak on the Podcast. I defini...
- craig zabransky: T'is a great place.... glad it brought back fond m...
- craig zabransky: a great vantage point... when its clear you can se...
- Maryann: Absolutely loved this podcast. I have been to Dub...
- Travel Contest – Win Two Nights at the Courtyard by Marriott November 15, 2011
- 10 Travel Tips on How to Travel Local October 11, 2012
- The Morning March to the Tikal Temple Sunrise May 29, 2012
- Chepe – All Aboard the Chihuahua Pacifico Train to Copper Canyon November 9, 2012
- A Walk through the Mayan Ruins at Chichen Itza November 6, 2012
- The Delights of Dublin, Staying Adventurous Ep 22 March 31, 2017
- Mexico Travel Journal: Puerto Vallarta Episode 6 – Mirador La Bufa March 30, 2017
- Mexico Travel Journal: Puerto Vallarta Episode 5 – Hacienda Doña Engracia March 29, 2017
- Mexico Travel Journal: Puerto Vallarta Episode 4: San Sebastian del Oeste March 27, 2017
- Mexico Travel Journal: Puerto Vallarta Episode 3: Viejo Vallarta March 24, 2017