Ever walk through the clouds, well you certainly can making your way to Mirador La Bufa. The view and vantage point, just up in the mountains from San Sebastian del Oeste offers the chance to see Puerto Vallarta below. And it is far below since you are 8,000 feet above sea level. Well, you cna […]
Ever ride bareback and then sip tequila afterwards? At Hacienda Doña Engracia you can do that and much more. On my visit, I road a horse down trails and then eventually through a river (essentially the horse swam and I held on for life), traversed a town and then some trails on a ATV, then […]
Make no mistake San Sebastian, Spain is one of my favorite places to visit and I often dream of living their one day. So San Sebastian Del Oeste, basically translated to “San Sebastian of the West” (Spain I assume is the East) always intrigued. And finally during my Mexico Travel Journal series on Puerto Vallarta […]
To complete the Riviera Nayarit Mexico Travel Journal we actually left the Riviera. Yes, the last filming segments were no longer part of the pacific coast road trip, but an inland with a visit to capital city of Tepic and its surrounding areas. So, join us as we walk the streets and squares, as we […]
Episode 2 of my Mexico Travel Journal takes us just outside of Puerto Vallarta and into the Mexican state of Nayarit to some of the first stops along the Riviera Nayarit Pacific coast. Watch and learn about the beach towns of Nuevo Vallarta and Bucerias. Explore the markets including fish market in La Cruz de […]
Do you know the Riviera Nayarit? Well, you will know the destination after watching this six episode bitacora – my travel journal – on the region. Actually you will know more about the entire state of Nayarit as we visit places not on the coast including the capital city of Tepic. You will see first […]
Do tourists who visit Cancun and the Riviera Maya ever really experience the true essence of the culture of Mexico? My answer was always yes, and after month long adventure across the Riviera Maya and Yucatan I can assure you, yes, you can find it and enjoy it. But what about the traveler who only […]
I walked outside the hotel to catch the fiery, red-hot, sunset over Villahermosa in the state of Tabasco, Mexico. My Mexican adventure began here and then I bused into Chiapas and attend the ATMEX (Adventure Travel MEXico) conference in Palenque. After my trip, I took an extra day to discover more of Chiapas visiting the […]
Sign Up: Stay Adventurous Newsletter
@Stayadventurous on Instagram
- craig zabransky: Ted, it was great to meet her and get her advice.....
- Traveling Ted: Loved hearing Fiona speak on the Podcast. I defini...
- craig zabransky: T'is a great place.... glad it brought back fond m...
- craig zabransky: a great vantage point... when its clear you can se...
- Maryann: Absolutely loved this podcast. I have been to Dub...
- Travel Contest – Win Two Nights at the Courtyard by Marriott November 15, 2011
- 10 Travel Tips on How to Travel Local October 11, 2012
- The Morning March to the Tikal Temple Sunrise May 29, 2012
- Chepe – All Aboard the Chihuahua Pacifico Train to Copper Canyon November 9, 2012
- A Walk through the Mayan Ruins at Chichen Itza November 6, 2012
- The Delights of Dublin, Staying Adventurous Ep 22 March 31, 2017
- Mexico Travel Journal: Puerto Vallarta Episode 6 – Mirador La Bufa March 30, 2017
- Mexico Travel Journal: Puerto Vallarta Episode 5 – Hacienda Doña Engracia March 29, 2017
- Mexico Travel Journal: Puerto Vallarta Episode 4: San Sebastian del Oeste March 27, 2017
- Mexico Travel Journal: Puerto Vallarta Episode 3: Viejo Vallarta March 24, 2017