Playa. The word translates to “beach” in Spanish, but let’s also remind ourselves, “playa” contains the English word “play.” “Play” and “Beach” is a great way to start to understand Playa del Carmen one of Mexico’s most popular beach towns in the center, or rather the heart, of the famed Riviera Maya. Playa del Carmen, the […]
We boarded the bus and left Palenque well before sunrise. We needed to travel far, not in distance per se, but the roads would take us through the jungles of inner Chiapas. Our destination: the Mayan Ruins of Bonampak, one of the must see, best Mayan sites in Chiapas. What’s the Buzz Inside Bonampak? The […]
I decided to return to the Mayan Ruins of Tulum during a recent trip to the Riviera Maya. Spending time in both Soliman Bay at Casa Corazon and also at Dreams Tulum, the Mayan Ruins of Tulum were so close. And this visit became my first to walk the site as a adventure travel photographer. […]
“Craig, you must visit Chiapas one day, you will love it.” She made her case well, as she often told me reasons to visit her home state of Chiapas during our afternoon coffee conversations at the office oasis, the Banamex fountain. Her family would even take care of me as she knew my Spanish skills […]
the 2016 tour dates have been announced for the Stay AdvenTours Travel to Mexico City. Once again we will be heading making Mexico City Travel a fall event, s sign up to join me in Mexico’s Capital City. So let’s get ready to explore, experience and enjoy the magic of Mexico City in 2016. Stay […]
I decided to remain poolside and order another cocktail, I wanted to wait till the sun set to capture the golden hour’s light and the views from the rooftop at the Palm at Playa. After an incredible social afternoon including a live #Mexchat and before a delicious dinner at Plank, I just wanted to relax […]
As Puerto Vallarta begins to focus on the next high season, many travelers will be heading to the Mexican seaside destination. Some will be repeat visitors, others first timers to Puerto Vallarta and maybe even first timers to Mexico. They can all discover this popular beach destination in Mexico is more than just margaritas and sunsets on […]
For Cinco de Mayo, I decided to release the podcast about the place where the holiday originates, Puebla. This episode we explore the colonial city and truly get a taste of its colonial charm, sample its culture through cuisine and locate the best place to stay in Puebla. The adventure includes highlights from my two […]
Sign Up: Stay Adventurous Newsletter
@Stayadventurous on Instagram
- craig zabransky: Nice, definitely worth a try.... StayBananaRepubli...
- craig zabransky: Yes, such a great place... definitely a great plac...
- craig zabransky: and you can add more conch to the blood, plenty of...
- craig zabransky: Not many beaches, but there are a few, just need t...
- craig zabransky: Great destination... very colorful and plenty of b...
- Travel Contest – Win Two Nights at the Courtyard by Marriott November 15, 2011
- 10 Travel Tips on How to Travel Local October 11, 2012
- The Morning March to the Tikal Temple Sunrise May 29, 2012
- Chepe – All Aboard the Chihuahua Pacifico Train to Copper Canyon November 9, 2012
- A Walk through the Mayan Ruins at Chichen Itza November 6, 2012
- 5 Tips for Planning an Adventurous Europe Vacation February 16, 2017
- A Tale of Two Beaches in Hunting State Park, South Carolina February 9, 2017
- Useful Tips for Your First Travel Photography Trip February 3, 2017
- Sunset Sunday 2016 Recap Video; 2017 Outlook January 29, 2017
- Strolling the Sands of South Padre Island January 26, 2017