The desert clears your mind and calms your soul. A hike through the trails of the beautiful, and barren, provide the perfect cure for a clouded mind. On such a hike through Joshua Tree National Park I discovered more than the tree, but also a cactus cure. I woke up early, very early. I started [...]
It’s no secret I am not normally a morning person. It often requires special circumstances for me to wake before 9am. But if anything can alter my standard behavior it’s Mother Nature. And she did during my visit to Joshua Tree. During my travels to Joshua Tree National Park I enjoyed the desert scenery, the [...]
The U2 album cover might show just a single Joshua Tree, but a visit to the National Park provides any visitor the chance to hike among thousands. Every few feet down a trail I discovered the next one and the next perfect photograph. After over a hundred different photos, I started to realize although each [...]
Stay Adventurous Newsletter
- Traveling Ted: Speaking at the New York Travel Fest is definitely...
- MightyTravels: Need to try this - thanks for the tip! Hic! :)...
- craig zabransky: Thanks Andi, I spoke last year... really enjoyed i...
- Andi Perullo de Ledesma: I've been once and really enjoyed it! I'd definite...
- lola: wait. i want to do this...with you. i spied the pe...
- Travel Contest – Win Two Nights at the Courtyard by Marriott November 15, 2011
- 10 Travel Tips on How to Travel Local October 11, 2012
- The Morning March to the Tikal Temple Sunrise May 29, 2012
- Chepe – All Aboard the Chihuahua Pacifico Train to Copper Canyon November 9, 2012
- Wide Awake Thanks to the Northern Lights May 21, 2013
- Reasons to Attend the 2014 New York Travel Festival #NYTF April 16, 2014
- Sunset Sunday-Golfing into the Sunset in Punta Mita, Mexico April 13, 2014
- Postcard-The Joy of Abandon in Singapore April 11, 2014
- Sunset Sunday-The Sunset from Pier 7 in San Francisco April 6, 2014
- The Cancun Spring Break Sunrise Surprise March 30, 2014