The desert clears your mind and calms your soul. A hike through the trails of the beautiful, and barren, provide the perfect cure for a clouded mind. On such a hike through Joshua Tree National Park I discovered more than the tree, but also a cactus cure. I woke up early, very early. I started […]
It’s no secret I am not normally a morning person. It often requires special circumstances for me to wake before 9am. But if anything can alter my standard behavior it’s Mother Nature. And she did during my visit to Joshua Tree. During my travels to Joshua Tree National Park I enjoyed the desert scenery, the […]
The U2 album cover might show just a single Joshua Tree, but a visit to the National Park provides any visitor the chance to hike among thousands. Every few feet down a trail I discovered the next one and the next perfect photograph. After over a hundred different photos, I started to realize although each […]
Stay Adventurous Newsletter Sign Up
- craig zabransky: There is certainly a LOT to love about Viking........
- The World Wanderer: You know I love Viking and after trying out their ...
- craig zabransky: Cuba will always have its history, its future and ...
- Ryan Biddulph: Hi Craig, Those beaches look gorgeous. Amazing. F...
- craig zabransky: Merci Maria, appreciate that... hope to capture on...
- Travel Contest – Win Two Nights at the Courtyard by Marriott November 15, 2011
- 10 Travel Tips on How to Travel Local October 11, 2012
- The Morning March to the Tikal Temple Sunrise May 29, 2012
- Chepe – All Aboard the Chihuahua Pacifico Train to Copper Canyon November 9, 2012
- A Walk through the Mayan Ruins at Chichen Itza November 6, 2012
- A Tranquil Moment in Time, the Livorno Sunset Sunday December 4, 2016
- Viking Ships Return to the Americas, Episode 19 On Board the Viking Star November 17, 2016
- the 5 Things Besides Cigars and Rum That Have Made Cuba Famous November 11, 2016
- Thinking About Canada? A look at Three of Canada’s Finest Ski Resorts November 9, 2016
- The Five Most Adventurous Aussie Road Trips November 7, 2016