The desert clears your mind and calms your soul. A hike through the trails of the beautiful, and barren, provide the perfect cure for a clouded mind. On such a hike through Joshua Tree National Park I discovered more than the tree, but also a cactus cure. I woke up early, very early. I started […]
It’s no secret I am not normally a morning person. It often requires special circumstances for me to wake before 9am. But if anything can alter my standard behavior it’s Mother Nature. And she did during my visit to Joshua Tree. During my travels to Joshua Tree National Park I enjoyed the desert scenery, the […]
The U2 album cover might show just a single Joshua Tree, but a visit to the National Park provides any visitor the chance to hike among thousands. Every few feet down a trail I discovered the next one and the next perfect photograph. After over a hundred different photos, I started to realize although each […]
Listen in to Staying Adventurous: the Art of Going Solo
Stay Adventurous Newsletter Sign Up
- Jhon Carter: Well, this post is excellent with nice and detaile...
- shweta ggupta: ...
- craig zabransky: great island park and great eats at the shack.... ...
- William Kailiher: Hey--I live about 90 miles away and have often gon...
- craig zabransky: I am thinking you just love the fact South Carolin...
- Travel Contest – Win Two Nights at the Courtyard by Marriott November 15, 2011
- 10 Travel Tips on How to Travel Local October 11, 2012
- The Morning March to the Tikal Temple Sunrise May 29, 2012
- Chepe – All Aboard the Chihuahua Pacifico Train to Copper Canyon November 9, 2012
- A Walk through the Mayan Ruins at Chichen Itza November 6, 2012
- 5 Tips for Planning an Adventurous Europe Vacation February 16, 2017
- A Tale of Two Beaches in Hunting State Park, South Carolina February 9, 2017
- Useful Tips for Your First Travel Photography Trip February 3, 2017
- Sunset Sunday 2016 Recap Video; 2017 Outlook January 29, 2017
- Strolling the Sands of South Padre Island January 26, 2017