The desert clears your mind and calms your soul. A hike through the trails of the beautiful, and barren, provide the perfect cure for a clouded mind. On such a hike through Joshua Tree National Park I discovered more than the tree, but also a cactus cure. I woke up early, very early. I started [...]
It’s no secret I am not normally a morning person. It often requires special circumstances for me to wake before 9am. But if anything can alter my standard behavior it’s Mother Nature. And she did during my visit to Joshua Tree. During my travels to Joshua Tree National Park I enjoyed the desert scenery, the [...]
The U2 album cover might show just a single Joshua Tree, but a visit to the National Park provides any visitor the chance to hike among thousands. Every few feet down a trail I discovered the next one and the next perfect photograph. After over a hundred different photos, I started to realize although each [...]
Stay AdvenTOURs to Mexico City
- craig zabransky: couldn't agree more... bucket list stuff. exactly....
- craig zabransky: On my first trip there, I did in fact zip line. Gr...
- Michael Blackie: lived there from 1997 to 2001 worked at the Pi...
- Pola: I can't help but think zip lining when I hear Cost...
- craig zabransky: Thanks Bill, glad you enjoyed it. Next episode is ...
- Travel Contest – Win Two Nights at the Courtyard by Marriott November 15, 2011
- 10 Travel Tips on How to Travel Local October 11, 2012
- Chepe – All Aboard the Chihuahua Pacifico Train to Copper Canyon November 9, 2012
- The Morning March to the Tikal Temple Sunrise May 29, 2012
- Wide Awake Thanks to the Northern Lights May 21, 2013
- Podcast Episode 02: Traveling the State of Yucatan, Mexico April 20, 2015
- The 31 States of the United Mexican States April 16, 2015
- Enjoying the Present, a Sunset Sunday from Valencia, Spain April 12, 2015
- Podcast Episode 1: Costa Rica, the Pura Vida April 9, 2015
- Zacatecas From Above and Below March 31, 2015