The desert clears your mind and calms your soul. A hike through the trails of the beautiful, and barren, provide the perfect cure for a clouded mind. On such a hike through Joshua Tree National Park I discovered more than the tree, but also a cactus cure. I woke up early, very early. I started […]
It’s no secret I am not normally a morning person. It often requires special circumstances for me to wake before 9am. But if anything can alter my standard behavior it’s Mother Nature. And she did during my visit to Joshua Tree. During my travels to Joshua Tree National Park I enjoyed the desert scenery, the […]
The U2 album cover might show just a single Joshua Tree, but a visit to the National Park provides any visitor the chance to hike among thousands. Every few feet down a trail I discovered the next one and the next perfect photograph. After over a hundred different photos, I started to realize although each […]
Stay Adventurous Newsletter Sign Up
- craig zabransky: Maybe it's time to think of the TBHoF in the Weste...
- Traveling Ted: Perhaps Belize can be the Chiang Mai of the Wester...
- craig zabransky: thanks, a gift every month ;-) Stay adventurous, C...
- craig zabransky: From my brief time and limited sample, I'd recomme...
- craig zabransky: thanks Raul. stay exploring, Craig...
- Travel Contest – Win Two Nights at the Courtyard by Marriott November 15, 2011
- 10 Travel Tips on How to Travel Local October 11, 2012
- The Morning March to the Tikal Temple Sunrise May 29, 2012
- Chepe – All Aboard the Chihuahua Pacifico Train to Copper Canyon November 9, 2012
- A Walk through the Mayan Ruins at Chichen Itza November 6, 2012
- The Beach of Belize at the Laru Beya in Placencia January 12, 2017
- The 2017 #Bucketlist Dedication Post December 31, 2016
- The Luxury of the Beach in Punta Mita, Mexico December 22, 2016
- Order the 2017 Staying Adventurous Travel Calendar December 15, 2016
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide for the Adventurous December 13, 2016