The desert clears your mind and calms your soul. A hike through the trails of the beautiful, and barren, provide the perfect cure for a clouded mind. On such a hike through Joshua Tree National Park I discovered more than the tree, but also a cactus cure. I woke up early, very early. I started [...]
It’s no secret I am not normally a morning person. It often requires special circumstances for me to wake before 9am. But if anything can alter my standard behavior it’s Mother Nature. And she did during my visit to Joshua Tree. During my travels to Joshua Tree National Park I enjoyed the desert scenery, the [...]
The U2 album cover might show just a single Joshua Tree, but a visit to the National Park provides any visitor the chance to hike among thousands. Every few feet down a trail I discovered the next one and the next perfect photograph. After over a hundred different photos, I started to realize although each [...]
Stay AdvenTOURs to Mexico City
- craig zabransky: Thanks Shana, always love capturing the sunset, he...
- craig zabransky: Thanks Wendy....
- craig zabransky: Thanks Lyn, there will be others... as for a maili...
- craig zabransky: Yes, it is funny how that works.... and certianly ...
- craig zabransky: All over the world? Wow. Mexicans do love the fies...
- Travel Contest – Win Two Nights at the Courtyard by Marriott November 15, 2011
- 10 Travel Tips on How to Travel Local October 11, 2012
- The Morning March to the Tikal Temple Sunrise May 29, 2012
- Chepe – All Aboard the Chihuahua Pacifico Train to Copper Canyon November 9, 2012
- Wide Awake Thanks to the Northern Lights May 21, 2013
- Sonora, Mexico’s Warm Welcome March 28, 2015
- Tabasco: The State, not the Sauce! March 27, 2015
- The Monarch Miracle Migration to Michoacán March 26, 2015
- Exploring Coahuila, Mexico, Don’t Skip its Many Wonders March 25, 2015
- Cruises: Time to Explore the Baltics March 25, 2015