The desert clears your mind and calms your soul. A hike through the trails of the beautiful, and barren, provide the perfect cure for a clouded mind. On such a hike through Joshua Tree National Park I discovered more than the tree, but also a cactus cure. I woke up early, very early. I started […]
It’s no secret I am not normally a morning person. It often requires special circumstances for me to wake before 9am. But if anything can alter my standard behavior it’s Mother Nature. And she did during my visit to Joshua Tree. During my travels to Joshua Tree National Park I enjoyed the desert scenery, the […]
The U2 album cover might show just a single Joshua Tree, but a visit to the National Park provides any visitor the chance to hike among thousands. Every few feet down a trail I discovered the next one and the next perfect photograph. After over a hundred different photos, I started to realize although each […]
- craig zabransky: Thanks Bharat, good fortune favors the prepared mi...
- craig zabransky: Oh, you must not forget about that gem of a barrio...
- Bharat Parihar: I had forgotten about Little Havana. Thank you, Cr...
- Bharat Parihar: Beautiful, Craig! Such good fortune!...
- craig zabransky: Pamela, it is a wild day... i wonder how big it ha...
- Travel Contest – Win Two Nights at the Courtyard by Marriott November 15, 2011
- 10 Travel Tips on How to Travel Local October 11, 2012
- The Morning March to the Tikal Temple Sunrise May 29, 2012
- Chepe – All Aboard the Chihuahua Pacifico Train to Copper Canyon November 9, 2012
- A Walk through the Mayan Ruins at Chichen Itza November 6, 2012
- An Islamorada Fire Dragon Sunset for Chinese New Year February 7, 2016
- Finding Your Beach at Xpu-ha in the Riviera Maya of Mexico February 4, 2016
- Episode 12: Marathon in the Middle of the Florida Keys February 3, 2016
- Sunrise in a Hammock at the Palm at Playa del Carmen January 31, 2016
- Sitges, Catalonia – Barcelona’s Best Beach January 28, 2016