The desert clears your mind and calms your soul. A hike through the trails of the beautiful, and barren, provide the perfect cure for a clouded mind. On such a hike through Joshua Tree National Park I discovered more than the tree, but also a cactus cure. I woke up early, very early. I started [...]
It’s no secret I am not normally a morning person. It often requires special circumstances for me to wake before 9am. But if anything can alter my standard behavior it’s Mother Nature. And she did during my visit to Joshua Tree. During my travels to Joshua Tree National Park I enjoyed the desert scenery, the [...]
The U2 album cover might show just a single Joshua Tree, but a visit to the National Park provides any visitor the chance to hike among thousands. Every few feet down a trail I discovered the next one and the next perfect photograph. After over a hundred different photos, I started to realize although each [...]
- Maria Falvey: Love the golden hues in these photos from Kenya. ...
- craig zabransky: Yes, it was one of those moments... sunset in a gl...
- craig zabransky: Thanks, I was evening glowing (not pictured) with ...
- craig zabransky: Francesca, stunning... I like that word.... thanks...
- craig zabransky: Pola, and I am not just letting my sunset love bli...
- Travel Contest – Win Two Nights at the Courtyard by Marriott November 15, 2011
- 10 Travel Tips on How to Travel Local October 11, 2012
- The Morning March to the Tikal Temple Sunrise May 29, 2012
- Chepe – All Aboard the Chihuahua Pacifico Train to Copper Canyon November 9, 2012
- Wide Awake Thanks to the Northern Lights May 21, 2013
- Sunset Sunday- Safari Sunsets in Kenya August 31, 2014
- the Five Things to See and Do in Harrisburg, PA August 29, 2014
- Sunset Sunday – The Sunset View From the Newest Rooftop in Harrisburg August 24, 2014
- Lake Wallenpaupack’s Wally Lake Fest and its Boat Parade August 20, 2014
- The Yucatan’s Celestún Sunset from Xixim Hotel August 17, 2014