The desert clears your mind and calms your soul. A hike through the trails of the beautiful, and barren, provide the perfect cure for a clouded mind. On such a hike through Joshua Tree National Park I discovered more than the tree, but also a cactus cure. I woke up early, very early. I started […]
It’s no secret I am not normally a morning person. It often requires special circumstances for me to wake before 9am. But if anything can alter my standard behavior it’s Mother Nature. And she did during my visit to Joshua Tree. During my travels to Joshua Tree National Park I enjoyed the desert scenery, the […]
The U2 album cover might show just a single Joshua Tree, but a visit to the National Park provides any visitor the chance to hike among thousands. Every few feet down a trail I discovered the next one and the next perfect photograph. After over a hundred different photos, I started to realize although each […]
Stay Adventurous Newsletter Sign Up
- craig zabransky: So true, that is why we travel. Stay adventuring o...
- craig zabransky: it really was quite the experience.... so happy an...
- craig zabransky: appreciate that spags, stay along for the ride, Cr...
- craig zabransky: Leah, I am so happy too... dare I say I loved my v...
- hotal: we provide best ...
- Travel Contest – Win Two Nights at the Courtyard by Marriott November 15, 2011
- 10 Travel Tips on How to Travel Local October 11, 2012
- The Morning March to the Tikal Temple Sunrise May 29, 2012
- Chepe – All Aboard the Chihuahua Pacifico Train to Copper Canyon November 9, 2012
- A Walk through the Mayan Ruins at Chichen Itza November 6, 2012
- Why There’s More to South Africa Than Just Safari Trips October 19, 2016
- Episode 18 – South Padre Island, Where Mañanaville Meets Margaritaville October 7, 2016
- Smile, You Can Win a Dream Cruise Holiday October 1, 2016
- Floating Among the Clouds, Parasailing South Padre Island September 26, 2016
- A Glimpse of Beaufort, South Carolina at Sunset September 25, 2016