The desert clears your mind and calms your soul. A hike through the trails of the beautiful, and barren, provide the perfect cure for a clouded mind. On such a hike through Joshua Tree National Park I discovered more than the tree, but also a cactus cure. I woke up early, very early. I started […]
It’s no secret I am not normally a morning person. It often requires special circumstances for me to wake before 9am. But if anything can alter my standard behavior it’s Mother Nature. And she did during my visit to Joshua Tree. During my travels to Joshua Tree National Park I enjoyed the desert scenery, the […]
The U2 album cover might show just a single Joshua Tree, but a visit to the National Park provides any visitor the chance to hike among thousands. Every few feet down a trail I discovered the next one and the next perfect photograph. After over a hundred different photos, I started to realize although each […]
Stay AdvenTOURs to Mexico City
- charlesmccool: I will DM on Twitter. :D...
- Bill Kaliher: wow--am impressed with that guess--- great--I thou...
- Bill Kaliher: Hey--will order in a moment--glad you are doing th...
- craig zabransky: well that didn't go as planned.... nicely done. Ei...
- charlesmccool: 1st guess: Puebla, Mexico....
- Travel Contest – Win Two Nights at the Courtyard by Marriott November 15, 2011
- 10 Travel Tips on How to Travel Local October 11, 2012
- The Morning March to the Tikal Temple Sunrise May 29, 2012
- Chepe – All Aboard the Chihuahua Pacifico Train to Copper Canyon November 9, 2012
- A Walk through the Mayan Ruins at Chichen Itza November 6, 2012
- Showing Up for Sunrise-The Global Sunrise Project November 29, 2015
- Episode 10: the Sweetness of Sassy Savannah, Georgia November 25, 2015
- Get Your 2016 Sunset Sunday Calendar – Unexpected Sunset Magic November 22, 2015
- Sunset Toast to Eco-Friendly Luxury, Nemi Eco Villa in Puerto Vallarta November 8, 2015
- Thoughts on Attending TBEX Fort Lauderdale November 5, 2015