The desert clears your mind and calms your soul. A hike through the trails of the beautiful, and barren, provide the perfect cure for a clouded mind. On such a hike through Joshua Tree National Park I discovered more than the tree, but also a cactus cure. I woke up early, very early. I started [...]
It’s no secret I am not normally a morning person. It often requires special circumstances for me to wake before 9am. But if anything can alter my standard behavior it’s Mother Nature. And she did during my visit to Joshua Tree. During my travels to Joshua Tree National Park I enjoyed the desert scenery, the [...]
The U2 album cover might show just a single Joshua Tree, but a visit to the National Park provides any visitor the chance to hike among thousands. Every few feet down a trail I discovered the next one and the next perfect photograph. After over a hundred different photos, I started to realize although each [...]
Stay Adventurous Newsletter
- craig zabransky: Yes, Sol Fit Adventure is what is up in Utah for s...
- craig zabransky: Me too.... two things I will definitely do after s...
- craig zabransky: Yes, definitely a treat... good luck with the ice....
- craig zabransky: Maggie, it is hard to even show the majesty of Ala...
- craig zabransky: Maria, I will release the autumn dates for the tou...
- Travel Contest – Win Two Nights at the Courtyard by Marriott November 15, 2011
- 10 Travel Tips on How to Travel Local October 11, 2012
- The Morning March to the Tikal Temple Sunrise May 29, 2012
- Chepe – All Aboard the Chihuahua Pacifico Train to Copper Canyon November 9, 2012
- Wide Awake Thanks to the Northern Lights May 21, 2013
- Sunset Sunday-The Sunset Setting Sail to the Last Frontier July 27, 2014
- Sunset Sunday-A SUP Sunset on Lake Powell, Utah July 20, 2014
- Xoximilco-A Different Night Out in Cancun, Mexico July 17, 2014
- Sunset Sunday-The Central Andes of Argentina July 13, 2014
- Sunset Sunday-A Civil (War) Sunset from Gettysburg, PA July 6, 2014