The desert clears your mind and calms your soul. A hike through the trails of the beautiful, and barren, provide the perfect cure for a clouded mind. On such a hike through Joshua Tree National Park I discovered more than the tree, but also a cactus cure. I woke up early, very early. I started […]
It’s no secret I am not normally a morning person. It often requires special circumstances for me to wake before 9am. But if anything can alter my standard behavior it’s Mother Nature. And she did during my visit to Joshua Tree. During my travels to Joshua Tree National Park I enjoyed the desert scenery, the […]
The U2 album cover might show just a single Joshua Tree, but a visit to the National Park provides any visitor the chance to hike among thousands. Every few feet down a trail I discovered the next one and the next perfect photograph. After over a hundred different photos, I started to realize although each […]
Stay AdvenTOURs to Mexico City
- NWRoadtrips: Beautiful photos and a nice look at what there is ...
- Mary J. McCoy-Dressel: I'm looking forward to them....
- craig zabransky: Thanks Faye. Stay Courageous, Craig...
- craig zabransky: Thanks Mary, happy to hear the Montana magic was c...
- Mary J. McCoy-Dressel: This is really gorgeous, Craig. I agree that you c...
- Travel Contest – Win Two Nights at the Courtyard by Marriott November 15, 2011
- 10 Travel Tips on How to Travel Local October 11, 2012
- The Morning March to the Tikal Temple Sunrise May 29, 2012
- Chepe – All Aboard the Chihuahua Pacifico Train to Copper Canyon November 9, 2012
- A Walk through the Mayan Ruins at Chichen Itza November 6, 2012
- Sunset Sunday in the Ozarks of Arkansas August 21, 2016
- the 5 – Treasured Adventures from Helena, Montana August 19, 2016
- Three Must Dos in Langkawi, Malaysia August 16, 2016
- Locating the Helena Montana Sunset August 14, 2016
- Experience Wild Asia: The National Parks You Have to Visit August 10, 2016