The desert clears your mind and calms your soul. A hike through the trails of the beautiful, and barren, provide the perfect cure for a clouded mind. On such a hike through Joshua Tree National Park I discovered more than the tree, but also a cactus cure. I woke up early, very early. I started [...]
It’s no secret I am not normally a morning person. It often requires special circumstances for me to wake before 9am. But if anything can alter my standard behavior it’s Mother Nature. And she did during my visit to Joshua Tree. During my travels to Joshua Tree National Park I enjoyed the desert scenery, the [...]
The U2 album cover might show just a single Joshua Tree, but a visit to the National Park provides any visitor the chance to hike among thousands. Every few feet down a trail I discovered the next one and the next perfect photograph. After over a hundred different photos, I started to realize although each [...]
- craig zabransky: Gracias, Bill. I really enjoyed both recent visits...
- Bill: wonderful photo Craig----Puebla is probably my fav...
- TripsByLance: That's a great looking pool. I like the idea of a ...
- craig zabransky: Absolutely agree on Coba, and yes, definitely rent...
- craig zabransky: Kieu, it is massive.... can be overwhelming for so...
- Travel Contest – Win Two Nights at the Courtyard by Marriott November 15, 2011
- 10 Travel Tips on How to Travel Local October 11, 2012
- The Morning March to the Tikal Temple Sunrise May 29, 2012
- Chepe – All Aboard the Chihuahua Pacifico Train to Copper Canyon November 9, 2012
- Wide Awake Thanks to the Northern Lights May 21, 2013
- Celebrating Our Arrival to San Martin Talcajete, Oaxaca in Full Headdress March 3, 2015
- Let’s Go for a Ride in Baja California Sur March 2, 2015
- The Sunset View of Popocatépetl in Puebla, Mexico March 1, 2015
- Barcelona to Valencia, Three Stops on a Spanish East Coast Road Trip February 26, 2015
- Considering a New Tablet or Notebook? – Test Driving the Dell XPS February 25, 2015