The desert clears your mind and calms your soul. A hike through the trails of the beautiful, and barren, provide the perfect cure for a clouded mind. On such a hike through Joshua Tree National Park I discovered more than the tree, but also a cactus cure. I woke up early, very early. I started […]
It’s no secret I am not normally a morning person. It often requires special circumstances for me to wake before 9am. But if anything can alter my standard behavior it’s Mother Nature. And she did during my visit to Joshua Tree. During my travels to Joshua Tree National Park I enjoyed the desert scenery, the […]
The U2 album cover might show just a single Joshua Tree, but a visit to the National Park provides any visitor the chance to hike among thousands. Every few feet down a trail I discovered the next one and the next perfect photograph. After over a hundred different photos, I started to realize although each […]
Stay AdvenTOURs to Mexico City
- craig zabransky: I'm glad you can feel, see, read my passion for Me...
- TripsByLance: I know your passion for Mexico is genuine. One of ...
- craig zabransky: No, no trouble at all, plenty of English speaking ...
- Monica: Nice write-up! Did you have trouble with the langu...
- craig zabransky: Leah, you'd be pleasantly surprised how much of an...
- Travel Contest – Win Two Nights at the Courtyard by Marriott November 15, 2011
- 10 Travel Tips on How to Travel Local October 11, 2012
- The Morning March to the Tikal Temple Sunrise May 29, 2012
- Chepe – All Aboard the Chihuahua Pacifico Train to Copper Canyon November 9, 2012
- A Walk through the Mayan Ruins at Chichen Itza November 6, 2012
- Sampling New Adventure Gear on a Trip to Montana September 20, 2016
- The South Padre Sunset from Pier 19 September 18, 2016
- The Stay AdvenTours Experience in Mexico City September 15, 2016
- Back to School, the local Hahvahd Tour of Harvard University September 9, 2016
- Episode 17 – A Helena Good Time in Montana August 31, 2016