The desert clears your mind and calms your soul. A hike through the trails of the beautiful, and barren, provide the perfect cure for a clouded mind. On such a hike through Joshua Tree National Park I discovered more than the tree, but also a cactus cure. I woke up early, very early. I started […]
It’s no secret I am not normally a morning person. It often requires special circumstances for me to wake before 9am. But if anything can alter my standard behavior it’s Mother Nature. And she did during my visit to Joshua Tree. During my travels to Joshua Tree National Park I enjoyed the desert scenery, the […]
The U2 album cover might show just a single Joshua Tree, but a visit to the National Park provides any visitor the chance to hike among thousands. Every few feet down a trail I discovered the next one and the next perfect photograph. After over a hundred different photos, I started to realize although each […]
Stay AdvenTOURs to Mexico City
- Maryann: Your pictures of the park are beautiful. I loved ...
- The World Wanderer: I really must make my way back to Mexico. I know, ...
- Visita Marruecos: Confeccionamos excursiones por Marruecos y tours a...
- craig zabransky: I look forward to my higher educations too, thanks...
- craig zabransky: They were pretty good as I remember.... stay memor...
- Travel Contest – Win Two Nights at the Courtyard by Marriott November 15, 2011
- 10 Travel Tips on How to Travel Local October 11, 2012
- The Morning March to the Tikal Temple Sunrise May 29, 2012
- Chepe – All Aboard the Chihuahua Pacifico Train to Copper Canyon November 9, 2012
- A Walk through the Mayan Ruins at Chichen Itza November 6, 2012
- X Marks the Spot; eXploring Xcaret in MeXico’s Riviera Maya June 23, 2016
- Safeguard Your Next International Adventure June 1, 2016
- Fathom, a New Way to Social Impact Travel – Episode 14 May 27, 2016
- Making the Right Decision, Fathom Impact Travel and its Excursions May 26, 2016
- Keeping Beer Bottles Cold with BottleKeeper May 5, 2016