The desert clears your mind and calms your soul. A hike through the trails of the beautiful, and barren, provide the perfect cure for a clouded mind. On such a hike through Joshua Tree National Park I discovered more than the tree, but also a cactus cure. I woke up early, very early. I started [...]
It’s no secret I am not normally a morning person. It often requires special circumstances for me to wake before 9am. But if anything can alter my standard behavior it’s Mother Nature. And she did during my visit to Joshua Tree. During my travels to Joshua Tree National Park I enjoyed the desert scenery, the [...]
The U2 album cover might show just a single Joshua Tree, but a visit to the National Park provides any visitor the chance to hike among thousands. Every few feet down a trail I discovered the next one and the next perfect photograph. After over a hundred different photos, I started to realize although each [...]
- Mary Anne Been: A great list of shows. I will be at the NYTF this ...
- craig zabransky: Lance, Greece is a must, it is a life changing des...
- craig zabransky: Bill, it matches the elegance and grandeur of the ...
- Bill: That abode looks wonderful Craig and I do love the...
- TripsByLance: Good advice. We have thought about Greece for a co...
- Travel Contest – Win Two Nights at the Courtyard by Marriott November 15, 2011
- 10 Travel Tips on How to Travel Local October 11, 2012
- The Morning March to the Tikal Temple Sunrise May 29, 2012
- Chepe – All Aboard the Chihuahua Pacifico Train to Copper Canyon November 9, 2012
- Wide Awake Thanks to the Northern Lights May 21, 2013
- The Dreams (Resort) Beaches of the Riviera Maya January 29, 2015
- Where to Stay in Downtown Mérida, Yucatán? Casa Azul Hotel January 27, 2015
- Sunset Sunday, An Unforgettable Maasai Sunset in Kenya January 25, 2015
- Spain’s Secret Beaches in L’Ametlla del Mar January 22, 2015
- Should You Attend Travel Shows for Travel Inspiration and Information? January 21, 2015