The desert clears your mind and calms your soul. A hike through the trails of the beautiful, and barren, provide the perfect cure for a clouded mind. On such a hike through Joshua Tree National Park I discovered more than the tree, but also a cactus cure. I woke up early, very early. I started [...]
It’s no secret I am not normally a morning person. It often requires special circumstances for me to wake before 9am. But if anything can alter my standard behavior it’s Mother Nature. And she did during my visit to Joshua Tree. During my travels to Joshua Tree National Park I enjoyed the desert scenery, the [...]
The U2 album cover might show just a single Joshua Tree, but a visit to the National Park provides any visitor the chance to hike among thousands. Every few feet down a trail I discovered the next one and the next perfect photograph. After over a hundred different photos, I started to realize although each [...]
- Mary J. McCoy-Dressel: Hi, Craig. Your sunsets are so inspiring and teach...
- Kay Walten: Hi, great post. Just an FYI, rates are going up De...
- charlesmccool: From the west side of Kauai. Nothing but water as ...
- Traveling Ted: My favorite sunset of the year was from Florida lo...
- craig zabransky: Ah, at the Caribbean Club.....and no doubt the Flo...
- Travel Contest – Win Two Nights at the Courtyard by Marriott November 15, 2011
- 10 Travel Tips on How to Travel Local October 11, 2012
- The Morning March to the Tikal Temple Sunrise May 29, 2012
- Chepe – All Aboard the Chihuahua Pacifico Train to Copper Canyon November 9, 2012
- Wide Awake Thanks to the Northern Lights May 21, 2013
- Confirmed by Locals, The Best Sunset View in Zaragoza – El Pilar November 23, 2014
- Conserving the Natural Beauty of the Californian Coastline November 20, 2014
- Get the Sunset Mindset – The 2015 Sunset Sunday Calendar November 16, 2014
- Tower of London’s World War I Tribute November 11, 2014
- Sunset Sunday – A Scottish Sunset Dedication November 9, 2014