The desert clears your mind and calms your soul. A hike through the trails of the beautiful, and barren, provide the perfect cure for a clouded mind. On such a hike through Joshua Tree National Park I discovered more than the tree, but also a cactus cure. I woke up early, very early. I started […]
It’s no secret I am not normally a morning person. It often requires special circumstances for me to wake before 9am. But if anything can alter my standard behavior it’s Mother Nature. And she did during my visit to Joshua Tree. During my travels to Joshua Tree National Park I enjoyed the desert scenery, the […]
The U2 album cover might show just a single Joshua Tree, but a visit to the National Park provides any visitor the chance to hike among thousands. Every few feet down a trail I discovered the next one and the next perfect photograph. After over a hundred different photos, I started to realize although each […]
Stay AdvenTOURs to Mexico City
- Cailin: Great pictures Craig! I'm glad I went on the boat ...
- Cailin: This is soooo awesome! I sound like such a nerd! l...
- Sandy: Fabulous podcast! Really enjoyed it! I felt the sa...
- The World Wanderer: This was wonderful! Loved reliving the experience ...
- Jessica Irene Seba: Love the vine compilation! Thanks for sharing this...
- Travel Contest – Win Two Nights at the Courtyard by Marriott November 15, 2011
- 10 Travel Tips on How to Travel Local October 11, 2012
- The Morning March to the Tikal Temple Sunrise May 29, 2012
- Chepe – All Aboard the Chihuahua Pacifico Train to Copper Canyon November 9, 2012
- A Walk through the Mayan Ruins at Chichen Itza November 6, 2012
- Episode 06: Adventure in the Adirondacks August 28, 2015
- The Adirondack Adventure of #EatPlayLoveNY in Video August 26, 2015
- The 5 Postcards from Adventure in the Adirondacks of New York August 25, 2015
- Walking the Zocalo and the Mexico City Sunset at El Mayor August 23, 2015
- The Long Lake Sunset, an Adirondack Sunset Adventure in Weather August 16, 2015