The desert clears your mind and calms your soul. A hike through the trails of the beautiful and barren provide the perfect cure for a clouded mind. And on a hike through Joshua Tree National Park I discovered more than the tree, but also a cactus cure. I woke up early, very early. I started [...]
It’s no secret I am not normally a morning person. It often requires special circumstances for me to wake before 9am. But if anything can alter my standard behavior it’s Mother Nature. And she did during my visit to Joshua Tree. During my travels to Joshua Tree National Park I enjoyed the desert scenery, the [...]
The U2 album cover might show just a single Joshua Tree, but a visit to the National Park provides any visitor the chance to hike among thousands. Every few feet down a trail I discovered the next one and the next perfect photograph. After over a hundred different photos, I started to realize although each [...]
- Maria: There's no way I'd be able to sleep. Thanks for t...
- ycardozo: Yes, definitely, the train added something special...
- ycardozo: Gorgous shots. And thanks for setting up o Solar M...
- craig zabransky: Charu, we are, and when I watched the Northern Lig...
- craig zabransky: It certainly does indeed. Stay adventurous, Craig...
- Travel Contest – Win Two Nights at the Courtyard by Marriott November 15, 2011
- 10 Travel Tips on How to Travel Local October 11, 2012
- The Morning March to the Tikal Temple Sunrise May 29, 2012
- Chepe – All Aboard the Chihuahua Pacifico Train to Copper Canyon November 9, 2012
- Writing About the True Danger of ‘Mexico Today’ June 30, 2011
- Wide Awake Thanks to the Northern Lights May 21, 2013
- Sunset Sunday-Magic Kingdom, Disney World May 19, 2013
- Postcard-Exploring Planet Hoth from Churchill, Manitoba May 16, 2013
- Sunset Sunday-Spain’s Sierra Cabrera Sunset Sky May 12, 2013
- the Five-Photos from the Brooklyn Botanic Garden with Cherry Blossom in Peak Bloom May 9, 2013