The desert clears your mind and calms your soul. A hike through the trails of the beautiful, and barren, provide the perfect cure for a clouded mind. On such a hike through Joshua Tree National Park I discovered more than the tree, but also a cactus cure. I woke up early, very early. I started [...]
It’s no secret I am not normally a morning person. It often requires special circumstances for me to wake before 9am. But if anything can alter my standard behavior it’s Mother Nature. And she did during my visit to Joshua Tree. During my travels to Joshua Tree National Park I enjoyed the desert scenery, the [...]
The U2 album cover might show just a single Joshua Tree, but a visit to the National Park provides any visitor the chance to hike among thousands. Every few feet down a trail I discovered the next one and the next perfect photograph. After over a hundred different photos, I started to realize although each [...]
- craig zabransky: yes ;-) across all time zones. Stay global, Craig...
- Maggie Mistal: Reliving your youth - how old were you there the f...
- Mary J. McCoy-Dressel: Perseverance got you this fab photo. The "small un...
- Maria Falvey: What amazing colors and to think this happens dail...
- GQ: Oh hey!! This is exactly what we're thinking for A...
- Travel Contest – Win Two Nights at the Courtyard by Marriott November 15, 2011
- 10 Travel Tips on How to Travel Local October 11, 2012
- The Morning March to the Tikal Temple Sunrise May 29, 2012
- Chepe – All Aboard the Chihuahua Pacifico Train to Copper Canyon November 9, 2012
- Wide Awake Thanks to the Northern Lights May 21, 2013
- The Prime Time Sunset Sunday – Sunset at The Prime Meridian, Greenwich, London October 19, 2014
- Buffalo, New York-An American Architectural Gem October 9, 2014
- Postcard-The Union Jack Umbrella Still Reigns in London October 7, 2014
- Sunset Sunday – Sunset from the Sands of Sitges, Spain October 5, 2014
- The Yucatan Hacienda Holiday – Staying at Hacienda Xcanatun October 1, 2014