The desert clears your mind and calms your soul. A hike through the trails of the beautiful, and barren, provide the perfect cure for a clouded mind. On such a hike through Joshua Tree National Park I discovered more than the tree, but also a cactus cure. I woke up early, very early. I started [...]
It’s no secret I am not normally a morning person. It often requires special circumstances for me to wake before 9am. But if anything can alter my standard behavior it’s Mother Nature. And she did during my visit to Joshua Tree. During my travels to Joshua Tree National Park I enjoyed the desert scenery, the [...]
The U2 album cover might show just a single Joshua Tree, but a visit to the National Park provides any visitor the chance to hike among thousands. Every few feet down a trail I discovered the next one and the next perfect photograph. After over a hundred different photos, I started to realize although each [...]
Stay AdvenTOURs to Mexico City
- craig zabransky: Absolutely, #StayLoving, this is a good idea... Af...
- craig zabransky: Thank you Raul, Happy to work together on this.......
- craig zabransky: I have no doubts it is there Erin....and that is o...
- craig zabransky: Yes, a beautiful city. I can't wait to show and sh...
- RupertCanul: Hello, I was very encouraged to find this site. Th...
- Travel Contest – Win Two Nights at the Courtyard by Marriott November 15, 2011
- 10 Travel Tips on How to Travel Local October 11, 2012
- The Morning March to the Tikal Temple Sunrise May 29, 2012
- Chepe – All Aboard the Chihuahua Pacifico Train to Copper Canyon November 9, 2012
- A Walk through the Mayan Ruins at Chichen Itza November 6, 2012
- Episode 05: Handsome Harrisburg, a Capital City Starting to Look Good Again July 30, 2015
- The Surprising Skyline Sunset of London from Charlton July 26, 2015
- The Shenandoah Skyline Sunset July 12, 2015
- The Real Africa, #TheAfricaTheMediaNeverShowsYou July 7, 2015
- Book Mexico City, New Dates Finalized for Stay AdvenTOURs July 2, 2015