The desert clears your mind and calms your soul. A hike through the trails of the beautiful, and barren, provide the perfect cure for a clouded mind. On such a hike through Joshua Tree National Park I discovered more than the tree, but also a cactus cure. I woke up early, very early. I started [...]
It’s no secret I am not normally a morning person. It often requires special circumstances for me to wake before 9am. But if anything can alter my standard behavior it’s Mother Nature. And she did during my visit to Joshua Tree. During my travels to Joshua Tree National Park I enjoyed the desert scenery, the [...]
The U2 album cover might show just a single Joshua Tree, but a visit to the National Park provides any visitor the chance to hike among thousands. Every few feet down a trail I discovered the next one and the next perfect photograph. After over a hundred different photos, I started to realize although each [...]
- Desert Morocco Trips: Desert Morocco Trips welcomes our clients and visi...
- craig zabransky: yes, it was quite good, super good....And it was a...
- craig zabransky: I might trade you for some Halibut... stay adventu...
- Maryann: Grouper is one of my favorite fish. Did not know i...
- Maria Falvey: Delish! Send one to me :-D...
- Travel Contest – Win Two Nights at the Courtyard by Marriott November 15, 2011
- 10 Travel Tips on How to Travel Local October 11, 2012
- The Morning March to the Tikal Temple Sunrise May 29, 2012
- Chepe – All Aboard the Chihuahua Pacifico Train to Copper Canyon November 9, 2012
- Wide Awake Thanks to the Northern Lights May 21, 2013
- Sunset Sunday – Sunset Reflections on Saranac Lake September 28, 2014
- The Super Grouper of Clearwater, Florida September 24, 2014
- Sunset Sunday-The Sunset from Clearwater Harbor and Marina, Florida September 21, 2014
- Sunset Sunday-The Santorini Sunset from Imerovigli September 14, 2014
- Sunset Sunday – Video Recap May-Aug 2014 September 7, 2014