The desert clears your mind and calms your soul. A hike through the trails of the beautiful and barren provide the perfect cure for a clouded mind. And on a hike through Joshua Tree National Park I discovered more than the tree, but also a cactus cure. I woke up early, very early. I started [...]
It’s no secret I am not normally a morning person. It often requires special circumstances for me to wake before 9am. But if anything can alter my standard behavior it’s Mother Nature. And she did during my visit to Joshua Tree. During my travels to Joshua Tree National Park I enjoyed the desert scenery, the [...]
The U2 album cover might show just a single Joshua Tree, but a visit to the National Park provides any visitor the chance to hike among thousands. Every few feet down a trail I discovered the next one and the next perfect photograph. After over a hundred different photos, I started to realize although each [...]
Stay Adventurous Newsletter
- Leah Travels: I loved following this trip of yours. I studied in...
- Mary Anne: Gorgeous birds and sounds like you had a great tim...
- craig zabransky: Thanks Lola...I appreciate it. Sunset Sunday is st...
- The World Wanderer: I have been dying to get to Costa Rica! Hopefully...
- lola: i love your sunset photos. who wouldn't want this ...
- Travel Contest – Win Two Nights at the Courtyard by Marriott November 15, 2011
- 10 Travel Tips on How to Travel Local October 11, 2012
- The Morning March to the Tikal Temple Sunrise May 29, 2012
- Chepe – All Aboard the Chihuahua Pacifico Train to Copper Canyon November 9, 2012
- Wide Awake Thanks to the Northern Lights May 21, 2013
- Sunset Sunday-A Sunset on Gulf Coast in Orange Beach, Alabama December 8, 2013
- Postcard-Colorful Costa Rica’s Scarlet Macaw December 5, 2013
- The Sunset Sunday 2014 Calendar – Chasing the Sunset December 1, 2013
- Sunset Sunday – Carmel, California November 24, 2013
- Amsterdam – A City of Exploration November 18, 2013