The desert clears your mind and calms your soul. A hike through the trails of the beautiful, and barren, provide the perfect cure for a clouded mind. On such a hike through Joshua Tree National Park I discovered more than the tree, but also a cactus cure. I woke up early, very early. I started [...]
It’s no secret I am not normally a morning person. It often requires special circumstances for me to wake before 9am. But if anything can alter my standard behavior it’s Mother Nature. And she did during my visit to Joshua Tree. During my travels to Joshua Tree National Park I enjoyed the desert scenery, the [...]
The U2 album cover might show just a single Joshua Tree, but a visit to the National Park provides any visitor the chance to hike among thousands. Every few feet down a trail I discovered the next one and the next perfect photograph. After over a hundred different photos, I started to realize although each [...]
Stay AdvenTOURs to Mexico City
- Maryann: What a beautiful island and a beautiful area of t...
- Robert Ronning: Nice post. perpetuating the image of sunset on the...
- craig zabransky: Mary, those T-shirts are for sale ;-) Well, not ye...
- craig zabransky: Bill, I love that you are still in Mexico, stay en...
- Bill Kaliher: Almost wish I had not seen this edition. I'm in Gu...
- Travel Contest – Win Two Nights at the Courtyard by Marriott November 15, 2011
- 10 Travel Tips on How to Travel Local October 11, 2012
- The Morning March to the Tikal Temple Sunrise May 29, 2012
- Chepe – All Aboard the Chihuahua Pacifico Train to Copper Canyon November 9, 2012
- A Walk through the Mayan Ruins at Chichen Itza November 6, 2012
- Tasting the Difference, Enjoying a Greek Wine Tasting at Estate Argyros in Santorini May 27, 2015
- Where are the Best Views of Santorini? May 21, 2015
- The 250th Sunset Sunday, a Return to Playa de los Muertos, Puerto Vallarta May 17, 2015
- Mom Says Let’s Stop and Watch the Florida Keys Sunset May 10, 2015
- Episode 03: A Taste of Puebla May 5, 2015