The desert clears your mind and calms your soul. A hike through the trails of the beautiful, and barren, provide the perfect cure for a clouded mind. On such a hike through Joshua Tree National Park I discovered more than the tree, but also a cactus cure. I woke up early, very early. I started [...]
It’s no secret I am not normally a morning person. It often requires special circumstances for me to wake before 9am. But if anything can alter my standard behavior it’s Mother Nature. And she did during my visit to Joshua Tree. During my travels to Joshua Tree National Park I enjoyed the desert scenery, the [...]
The U2 album cover might show just a single Joshua Tree, but a visit to the National Park provides any visitor the chance to hike among thousands. Every few feet down a trail I discovered the next one and the next perfect photograph. After over a hundred different photos, I started to realize although each [...]
Stay Adventurous Newsletter
- Bill: Nice little city....
- Stingray Travel: Thanks for sharing some beautiful video on Riviera...
- Traveling Ted: The TBHofF looks kindly on travel blogger movie st...
- Leah Travels: You're a natural on video. Well done, Craig. Oh, a...
- TripsByLance: Yeah, we'll see. Fingers crossed about an opportun...
- Travel Contest – Win Two Nights at the Courtyard by Marriott November 15, 2011
- 10 Travel Tips on How to Travel Local October 11, 2012
- The Morning March to the Tikal Temple Sunrise May 29, 2012
- Chepe – All Aboard the Chihuahua Pacifico Train to Copper Canyon November 9, 2012
- The Samalayuca Sand Dunes – A Stop for Photos on the Road to Chihuahua City November 20, 2012
- Sunset Sunday-A Stroll through Chihuahua City at Sunset March 9, 2014
- The Beach Town of San Francisco ….. Mexico? March 6, 2014
- Episode 1: Discovering Nuevo Vallarta in the Riviera Nayarit March 3, 2014
- Chicago Is My Kind of Beach Town? February 27, 2014
- Sunset Sunday-Barquisimeto, Venezuela February 23, 2014