The desert clears your mind and calms your soul. A hike through the trails of the beautiful, and barren, provide the perfect cure for a clouded mind. On such a hike through Joshua Tree National Park I discovered more than the tree, but also a cactus cure. I woke up early, very early. I started […]
It’s no secret I am not normally a morning person. It often requires special circumstances for me to wake before 9am. But if anything can alter my standard behavior it’s Mother Nature. And she did during my visit to Joshua Tree. During my travels to Joshua Tree National Park I enjoyed the desert scenery, the […]
The U2 album cover might show just a single Joshua Tree, but a visit to the National Park provides any visitor the chance to hike among thousands. Every few feet down a trail I discovered the next one and the next perfect photograph. After over a hundred different photos, I started to realize although each […]
Stay AdvenTOURs to Mexico City
- craig zabransky: you are one of the lucky ones... Stay Green with g...
- craig zabransky: me too, wish the poll was still there, I'll add an...
- craig zabransky: you really can't good point Julie. Stay Going Back...
- craig zabransky: You had me at Oysters, will do Hallie.....
- craig zabransky: So do I, I cherish them all, all different, all be...
- Travel Contest – Win Two Nights at the Courtyard by Marriott November 15, 2011
- 10 Travel Tips on How to Travel Local October 11, 2012
- The Morning March to the Tikal Temple Sunrise May 29, 2012
- Chepe – All Aboard the Chihuahua Pacifico Train to Copper Canyon November 9, 2012
- Writing About the True Danger of ‘Mexico Today’ June 30, 2011
- No Longer An Unfathomable Sunset at Sea May 1, 2016
- Episode 13: Chiapas, Mexico’s Adventurous Frontier April 28, 2016
- Moments in the Middle Keys of Marathon April 19, 2016
- Setting Foot on the Sands — The Best Beaches on Mexico’s Pacific Coast April 8, 2016
- The Pueblo Ruins of Paquimé, a UNESCO Heritage Site in Chihuahua, Mexico March 24, 2016