Come along in this episode as we explore Islas Marietas, a National Park filled with marine life and hidden beaches and also as we pamper ourselves through the luxury of the beautiful beaches (and resorts) in Punta Mita, Riviera Nayarit. Discover the what to do in Punta Mita, Nayarit and uncover more Mexico travel tips […]
I am willing to bet when you hear the word “Santorini” no words come to mind but rather an image of the Greek island simple appears. Probably one you might consider one of the best views of Santorini. But is there really such a place? Is there a location on the award winning island destination […]
There are iconic destinations to watch the sunset. Places across the globe everyone has on their bucket list and wants to visit. Santorini, Travel and Leisure magazine’s top island destination for 2014, is one of those desirables. On Santorini, I made special notice of where I’d be watching the sunset each day. You’ll find big […]
You might be surprised to learn the Four Seasons Miami isn’t located in South Beach. Yes, when I think of Miami I think of South Beach, or let’s say I actually thought – South Beach. For over ten years I’ve been visiting south Florida and usually would plan to spend some time on the scene […]
Few words or phrases bring a smile to a man like the words, “road trip.” It’s the American dream, well it is for someone who likes travel and hungers for adventure. And whether its route 66, the Eisenhower Interstate System or back roads and rural routes, adventures await on the open road. I took a […]
I told the taxi driver, “Nuevo Vallarta” and we headed across Mexican state lines from Jalisco to Nayarit. My destination, the Dreams Villagmana, was just a few minutes from the Puerto Vallarta airport. Located in the newly marketed “Riviera Nayarit,” the Dreams is part of a growing area of all-inclusive luxury resorts in this part […]
My flight landed just after 1pm in Puerto Vallarta and I decided to rent a jeep from Avis to drive the coastal road north to Riviera Nayarit. Just before 3pm I arrived at my first destination – The Four Seasons Resort Punta Mita. On the nine-night adventure I started with my first on the right […]
Namibia is big and spacious. Vast. The landscape stretches for miles (kilometers) often with nothing but nature. Visitors discover there are not too many stops between Windhoek, the capital city, and Sossusvlei besides a stop in Solitaire. Yet visitors also discover the journey is well worth it. And even more so if you stay at […]
Sign Up: Stay Adventurous Newsletter
@Stayadventurous on Instagram
- William Kailiher: I'm on it--...
- William Kailiher: Don't know how I managed to see 3 episodes before ...
- William Kailiher: Great video and information Craig-- I hate to admi...
- craig zabransky: gracias y si, Mexico is a special destination. I a...
- Maryann: Really loving your journals about Mexico. I forgot...
- Travel Contest – Win Two Nights at the Courtyard by Marriott November 15, 2011
- 10 Travel Tips on How to Travel Local October 11, 2012
- The Morning March to the Tikal Temple Sunrise May 29, 2012
- Chepe – All Aboard the Chihuahua Pacifico Train to Copper Canyon November 9, 2012
- A Walk through the Mayan Ruins at Chichen Itza November 6, 2012
- Mexico Travel Journal: Puerto Vallarta Episode 3: Viejo Vallarta March 24, 2017
- Mexico Travel Journal: Puerto Vallarta Episode 2 – Bay of Banderas March 23, 2017
- Mexico Travel Journal: Puerto Vallarta Episode 1 – An Introduction to Puerto Vallarta March 21, 2017
- Mexico Travel Journal Riviera Nayarit Episode 6: Tepic and More from Nayarit March 20, 2017
- Mexico Travel Journal: Riviera Nayarit Episode 5: San Blas y Mexcaltitan March 16, 2017