For the fourth time, I am collaborating with my friends on a #bucketlist travel post and although I don’t have an official bucket list, there are plenty of travel experiences and destinations I plan to appreciate in my lifetime. And now each year I list one, an item that is on my mind and list […]
Can you fathom a different type of sunset at sea? Well, can you? Where do your thoughts take you? Maybe to new, gigantic cruise ship sunset? How about to a sailboat sunset from the Greek Islands? Maybe it drifted to a special formula or method developed to witness the allusive green flash sunset at sea? […]
I can’t believe we are doing this for the third time already. It doesn’t seem that long ago many of us lost a friend, but in 2013 the travel blogging world lost Anita Mac. But this is the third remembrance post following the 2014 Bucket List and then 2015 Bucket List post. I am glad […]
To start I can tell you the six reminders from TBEX Toronto still hold true after my time in Fort Lauderdale. The travel blogging community is uber talented and so worldly. It’s a true pleasure to be a part of it. TBEX, the Travel Blog Exchange, has changed from my last attendance, but before I […]
A Milestone Sunset this week from Playa de los Muertos in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. The 250th Sunset Sunday Two hundred and fifty sunsets. 250 Sundays with a Sunset. Yes, today, this week is a milestone week as #SunsetSunday and the Sunset Sunday Series reaches its 250th post. What started over five years ago continues to […]
Let’s all complete one Bucket List item in 2015: The travel blogging world lost Anita Mac, who took her own life, in 2013. Those of us involved in this post want to pick up the torch where Anita left off (her blog focused on bucket list travel) and pledge to accomplish one item from our […]
This post was written in memory of a friend by a group of travel bloggers. It aims to encourage others to follow their passion and dreams and also to reach out to others who may be in need.
I started this post on January 5th. I sat down and stared at my decorated Christmas Tree with a cup of coffee reflecting on my 4th anniversary of freedom. Yes, four years ago, on January 5th, I left my cubicle and walked out of the Wall Street world (thanks to the economic downturn the world […]
Sign Up: Stay Adventurous Newsletter
@Stayadventurous on Instagram
- William Kailiher: I'm on it--...
- William Kailiher: Don't know how I managed to see 3 episodes before ...
- William Kailiher: Great video and information Craig-- I hate to admi...
- craig zabransky: gracias y si, Mexico is a special destination. I a...
- Maryann: Really loving your journals about Mexico. I forgot...
- Travel Contest – Win Two Nights at the Courtyard by Marriott November 15, 2011
- 10 Travel Tips on How to Travel Local October 11, 2012
- The Morning March to the Tikal Temple Sunrise May 29, 2012
- Chepe – All Aboard the Chihuahua Pacifico Train to Copper Canyon November 9, 2012
- A Walk through the Mayan Ruins at Chichen Itza November 6, 2012
- Mexico Travel Journal: Puerto Vallarta Episode 3: Viejo Vallarta March 24, 2017
- Mexico Travel Journal: Puerto Vallarta Episode 2 – Bay of Banderas March 23, 2017
- Mexico Travel Journal: Puerto Vallarta Episode 1 – An Introduction to Puerto Vallarta March 21, 2017
- Mexico Travel Journal Riviera Nayarit Episode 6: Tepic and More from Nayarit March 20, 2017
- Mexico Travel Journal: Riviera Nayarit Episode 5: San Blas y Mexcaltitan March 16, 2017