Hopefully you had yourself a wonderful St. Patrick’s Day celebration this year. It’s one of my favorite holidays and a great way to celebrate Irish culture. Yet, not until I visited the Emerald Island for the first time did I know how wonderful the people and places of Ireland are to explore. And although it […]
Do you ever get asked, or do you ask the toughest question in travel? So, What is your favorite destination?” We all ask it…. and with a career in travel I get asked this travel question often. Very often. My answer often changes based on my audience, my mood and maybe my most recent adventure. […]
It’s that time of the year again, the joyous holiday season, and Staying Adventurous has you covered (again) with some great gift idea for the adventurous people on your list. Episode 20, the 2016 Holiday Gift Guide for the Adventurous, listeners will find a list a many of the products, travel gear, gadgets, and books, […]
Viking Cruises, the popular river cruise company recently launched itself into the ocean liner industry and, the Viking Star, just christened in 2015 is now in the Americas entertaining a Caribbean cruise itinerary from its base in San Juan, Puerto Rico. After its historic voyage, following the footsteps (or really the wake) of famous viking […]
Originally, I made plans to visit South Padre Island for spring break years ago. Plans shifted and we traveled elsewhere, but South Padre Island always intrigued and I finally just recently made my way and visited the Gulf of Mexico island destination for episode 18 – Exploring South Padre Island, Texas. What did I find […]
Earlier this summer I headed west for a four night stay in the capital of Montana. Listen in as this podcast episode shares why it was such a “Helena” good time in Helena, Montana. The episodes shares the history of the capital city of Montana, sample the region’s rich performing arts scene, and navigates the […]
Are you ready to travel to where you want, when you want and make all the decisions? Are you ready to experience the world and it’s citizens in a unique way and have it restore your faith in humanity? Are you ready to connect deeper and learn more about yourself? If any of this excites […]
Playa. The word translates to “beach” in Spanish, but let’s also remind ourselves, “playa” contains the English word “play.” “Play” and “Beach” is a great way to start to understand Playa del Carmen one of Mexico’s most popular beach towns in the center, or rather the heart, of the famed Riviera Maya. Playa del Carmen, the […]
Sign Up: Stay Adventurous Newsletter
@Stayadventurous on Instagram
- craig zabransky: Ted, it was great to meet her and get her advice.....
- Traveling Ted: Loved hearing Fiona speak on the Podcast. I defini...
- craig zabransky: T'is a great place.... glad it brought back fond m...
- craig zabransky: a great vantage point... when its clear you can se...
- Maryann: Absolutely loved this podcast. I have been to Dub...
- Travel Contest – Win Two Nights at the Courtyard by Marriott November 15, 2011
- 10 Travel Tips on How to Travel Local October 11, 2012
- The Morning March to the Tikal Temple Sunrise May 29, 2012
- Chepe – All Aboard the Chihuahua Pacifico Train to Copper Canyon November 9, 2012
- A Walk through the Mayan Ruins at Chichen Itza November 6, 2012
- The Delights of Dublin, Staying Adventurous Ep 22 March 31, 2017
- Mexico Travel Journal: Puerto Vallarta Episode 6 – Mirador La Bufa March 30, 2017
- Mexico Travel Journal: Puerto Vallarta Episode 5 – Hacienda Doña Engracia March 29, 2017
- Mexico Travel Journal: Puerto Vallarta Episode 4: San Sebastian del Oeste March 27, 2017
- Mexico Travel Journal: Puerto Vallarta Episode 3: Viejo Vallarta March 24, 2017