This sunset photo was taken during my visit to the Petra archaeological site , from behind my hotel in the nearby town of Wadi Musa, Jordan. I had just checked in to the hotel maybe an hour or two earlier. Stepping outside onto the terrace, I felt that the rock formations that were visible from […]
The sunsets that glow over different rivers around the world must all be special, but I’m partial to the ones that light up my home here in southwestern Alaska. My family and I fly fish the Kvichak River every chance we get. It runs behind our lodge, and we’ve spent many wonderful years on its […]
You don’t want the typical European vacation with crowded tourist spots, brand-name hotels, or meals at chain restaurants. Instead, you prefer adventures, and want something different out of your travels.The number of adventures you can have in Europe is astounding, so take your time crafting a trip that you’ll remember for the rest of your […]
A few years back, when it dawned on me that I wanted to travel the world independently, one thing I was ecstatic about is having a lot of time on my hands to photograph stunning landmarks, interesting cultures, and wonderful people. Since I started traveling, I’ve always made sure that everything will go according to […]
Whether you are visiting London for the first time or you hope to show a friend around who is new to the city, it is always good to plan an itinerary. Let’s look at some of the top activities to enjoy during your stay. The London Eye Rising no less than 135 metres above the […]
My trip to Livorno, Italy, a spur of the moment decision, became a reality since my boss was insisting I took some holidays. Livorno, located in Tuscany, had always been somewhere that interested me. And the weather in Livorno in October is perfectly warm too (not unlike Sitges, Spain). Then when I saw an offer […]
Canada is known worldwide for its ski resorts and every year thousands of faithful powder pilgrims make their way to Canada to sample the slopes and indulge in the lifestyle offered by the numerous destinations. Let’s have a look at some of the best and give you some recommendations. Whistler Whistler in British Columbia is […]
Australia is the place of dreams. The great Australian outback has inspired countless people to adventure into the wilderness and explore. From serene beaches to red rock desert, there’s something for everyone here. If you’re looking to take your adventure to the road, Australia has plenty of different road trip options to explore everything. So […]
Sign Up: Stay Adventurous Newsletter
@Stayadventurous on Instagram
- William Kailiher: I'll just say: jealous in South Carolina--bill...
- Doug Guller: Thanks Craig, very helpful! I'll be in PV in 3 wee...
- craig zabransky: Hopefully someday you will see where I left my hea...
- craig zabransky: I never mentioned ho much I loved your tag - "que ...
- William Kailiher: I'm on it--...
- Travel Contest – Win Two Nights at the Courtyard by Marriott November 15, 2011
- 10 Travel Tips on How to Travel Local October 11, 2012
- The Morning March to the Tikal Temple Sunrise May 29, 2012
- Chepe – All Aboard the Chihuahua Pacifico Train to Copper Canyon November 9, 2012
- Wide Awake Thanks to the Northern Lights May 21, 2013
- Mexico Travel Journal: Puerto Vallarta Episode 4: San Sebastian del Oeste March 27, 2017
- Mexico Travel Journal: Puerto Vallarta Episode 3: Viejo Vallarta March 24, 2017
- Mexico Travel Journal: Puerto Vallarta Episode 2 – Bay of Banderas March 23, 2017
- Mexico Travel Journal: Puerto Vallarta Episode 1 – An Introduction to Puerto Vallarta March 21, 2017
- Mexico Travel Journal Riviera Nayarit Episode 6: Tepic and More from Nayarit March 20, 2017