Make no mistake San Sebastian, Spain is one of my favorite places to visit and I often dream of living their one day. So San Sebastian Del Oeste, basically translated to “San Sebastian of the West” (Spain I assume is the East) always intrigued. And finally during my Mexico Travel Journal series on Puerto Vallarta […]
Just like you need to get out of on the Bay of Banderas, another must do, and one of the best things to do in Puerto Vallarta is a stroll through Viejo Vallarta. A walk through the pedestrian only Malecon and the zona romantica with a sunset and cerveza on the playa de los muertos […]
No trip to Puerto Vallarta is complete without getting out on the Bay of Banderas. The Bay, home to Humpback Whales in the winter is also a great excursion in summer to snorkel Los Arcos and other places along the pristine coastline only accessible by boat, such as Majahuitas and the beach town of Yelapa. […]
How well do you know Puerto Vallarta? Do you know what the destination offers beyond the resorts? I am sure you know the Puerto Vallarta sunset, featured a few times on my Sunset Sunday series, and of course you may already love the beaches and a stroll down the malecon. And if you subscribe to […]
To complete the Riviera Nayarit Mexico Travel Journal we actually left the Riviera. Yes, the last filming segments were no longer part of the pacific coast road trip, but an inland with a visit to capital city of Tepic and its surrounding areas. So, join us as we walk the streets and squares, as we […]
I learned about the surfing in San Blas years ago and took a roadtrip from the sun and fun of Mazatlan in the state of Sinaloa to the explore this Rivera Nayarit destination. This beach town nearly equidistant from Mazatlan and Puerto Vallarta, was one of the destinations I most excited to return to see […]
On my recent Staying Adventurous podcast I attempted to discover an answer to the top travel question, “What is your favorite travel destination?” In my many responses and destinations, I personally mentioned surfing in Sayulita. I loved it there and in the Riviera Nayairt. And now in the 4th episode of the Mexico Travel Journal […]
Come along in this episode as we explore Islas Marietas, a National Park filled with marine life and hidden beaches and also as we pamper ourselves through the luxury of the beautiful beaches (and resorts) in Punta Mita, Riviera Nayarit. Discover the what to do in Punta Mita, Nayarit and uncover more Mexico travel tips […]
Sign Up: Stay Adventurous Newsletter
@Stayadventurous on Instagram
- William Kailiher: I'll just say: jealous in South Carolina--bill...
- Doug Guller: Thanks Craig, very helpful! I'll be in PV in 3 wee...
- craig zabransky: Hopefully someday you will see where I left my hea...
- craig zabransky: I never mentioned ho much I loved your tag - "que ...
- William Kailiher: I'm on it--...
- Travel Contest – Win Two Nights at the Courtyard by Marriott November 15, 2011
- 10 Travel Tips on How to Travel Local October 11, 2012
- The Morning March to the Tikal Temple Sunrise May 29, 2012
- Chepe – All Aboard the Chihuahua Pacifico Train to Copper Canyon November 9, 2012
- Wide Awake Thanks to the Northern Lights May 21, 2013
- Mexico Travel Journal: Puerto Vallarta Episode 4: San Sebastian del Oeste March 27, 2017
- Mexico Travel Journal: Puerto Vallarta Episode 3: Viejo Vallarta March 24, 2017
- Mexico Travel Journal: Puerto Vallarta Episode 2 – Bay of Banderas March 23, 2017
- Mexico Travel Journal: Puerto Vallarta Episode 1 – An Introduction to Puerto Vallarta March 21, 2017
- Mexico Travel Journal Riviera Nayarit Episode 6: Tepic and More from Nayarit March 20, 2017