No doubt the Sunset Sunday series visited plenty of amazing places in 2016. From the mountains of North Korea to the waterways inside Tuscany, the plains of Montana to the lowlands of South Carolina the series again demonstrated how a universally shared event is different across the world. Each day the sunset is something we […]
Many people ask me, so how is Mexico City? Is the city safe? Is the city fun? And is Mexico City really one of the best cities in the world? Yes, yes, and YES. There was a time when I essentially called Mexico City home for 16 months and it didn’t take long after my […]
On any list of best drives in America, you’ll see the Overseas Highway, driving from the tip of Florida all the way to Key West. I can’t recommend it enough. What people don’t often realize this two-hour plus adventure (not counting the time from Miami) covers over 100 miles of Keys. Yes, there are more […]
“Craig, you must visit Chiapas one day, you will love it.” She made her case well, as she often told me reasons to visit her home state of Chiapas during our afternoon coffee conversations at the office oasis, the Banamex fountain. Her family would even take care of me as she knew my Spanish skills […]
Every four months I create a video sunset compilation of the recent images in the Sunset Sunday Series. In this video recap; ride a bike through Montreal, walk the 7-mile bridge, paraglide in Slovenia, see sunsets on the lake in Siberia and Kyrgyzstan, learn about projects from the Global Sunrisers, see the cover of the annual […]
The first September Sunday means it’s once again time to recap, revisit and reflect on the sunset posts from last four months in the Sunset Sunday Series. The sunsets from May through August return to many countries and also add a few new destinations to the Sunset Sunday Map This recap returns to Pennsylvania for […]
Vines, yes, I found myself in front of a few on my Adirondack adventure. It was part of our #EatPlayLoveNY travel through New York. Well, let’s be honest, I took time tasting the result of its harvest: the grapes. It is one of the things to do in the Adirondacks. On our first full day […]
Once again it’s recap time and a chance to revisit and reflect on the sunsets from last few months of the Sunset Sunday Series. The 13 sunsets from January to April of this year travel across Europe, Asia, Africa and the Americas. The many new destination expand the the Sunset Sunday Map and its thanks […]
Sign Up: Stay Adventurous Newsletter
@Stayadventurous on Instagram
- craig zabransky: Nice, definitely worth a try.... StayBananaRepubli...
- craig zabransky: Yes, such a great place... definitely a great plac...
- craig zabransky: and you can add more conch to the blood, plenty of...
- craig zabransky: Not many beaches, but there are a few, just need t...
- craig zabransky: Great destination... very colorful and plenty of b...
- Travel Contest – Win Two Nights at the Courtyard by Marriott November 15, 2011
- 10 Travel Tips on How to Travel Local October 11, 2012
- The Morning March to the Tikal Temple Sunrise May 29, 2012
- Chepe – All Aboard the Chihuahua Pacifico Train to Copper Canyon November 9, 2012
- A Walk through the Mayan Ruins at Chichen Itza November 6, 2012
- 5 Tips for Planning an Adventurous Europe Vacation February 16, 2017
- A Tale of Two Beaches in Hunting State Park, South Carolina February 9, 2017
- Useful Tips for Your First Travel Photography Trip February 3, 2017
- Sunset Sunday 2016 Recap Video; 2017 Outlook January 29, 2017
- Strolling the Sands of South Padre Island January 26, 2017