For the fourth time, I am collaborating with my friends on a #bucketlist travel post and although I don’t have an official bucket list, there are plenty of travel experiences and destinations I plan to appreciate in my lifetime. And now each year I list one, an item that is on my mind and list […]
Viewing all the playful snow images after Jonas, the 2016 blizzard that hit the east coast of the states, I realized I do miss winter, especially the snow. Yes, I’ll admit it. Now, in Florida (enjoying the sunshine state) I realize I’ll need to schedule winter holiday travel not just to escape cooler climates, but […]
In today’s world we can see so much, do so much, enjoy so much, and learn so much. We have boundless opportunity to travel the world and sometimes, it is the trip itself that reminds us best that we are all on a life-long journey of discovery. Adventure away from our routine reminds us what’s […]
I can’t believe we are doing this for the third time already. It doesn’t seem that long ago many of us lost a friend, but in 2013 the travel blogging world lost Anita Mac. But this is the third remembrance post following the 2014 Bucket List and then 2015 Bucket List post. I am glad […]
My adventures shall take me “South of the Border” once again. Well this time, it’s different, and it’s a chance to further explore my native state of New York and the Adirondack Mountains. Northern New York State My flights landed in Montreal, where I enjoyed 24-hours of French Cosmopolitan Canada before heading back “South of […]
Selected as a Mexico Ambassador in blogger program run in conjunction with Visit Mexico a few years back, I traveled to Oaxaca City for the first time. Before that, I traveled to the state of Oaxaca for a birthday weekend surf excursion in Puerto Escondido, but this was my first time to the colonial city, […]
People often ask me, should they attend travels shows, such as the New York Times Travel Show or others? Well, let me ask you – Do you love to travel? Do you need inspiration? If so, then yes – make an appearance. Ah, but what can you expect? And which one should you attend? Well, […]
Let’s all complete one Bucket List item in 2015: The travel blogging world lost Anita Mac, who took her own life, in 2013. Those of us involved in this post want to pick up the torch where Anita left off (her blog focused on bucket list travel) and pledge to accomplish one item from our […]
Sign Up: Stay Adventurous Newsletter
@Stayadventurous on Instagram
- William Kailiher: I'll just say: jealous in South Carolina--bill...
- Doug Guller: Thanks Craig, very helpful! I'll be in PV in 3 wee...
- craig zabransky: Hopefully someday you will see where I left my hea...
- craig zabransky: I never mentioned ho much I loved your tag - "que ...
- William Kailiher: I'm on it--...
- Travel Contest – Win Two Nights at the Courtyard by Marriott November 15, 2011
- 10 Travel Tips on How to Travel Local October 11, 2012
- The Morning March to the Tikal Temple Sunrise May 29, 2012
- Chepe – All Aboard the Chihuahua Pacifico Train to Copper Canyon November 9, 2012
- Wide Awake Thanks to the Northern Lights May 21, 2013
- Mexico Travel Journal: Puerto Vallarta Episode 4: San Sebastian del Oeste March 27, 2017
- Mexico Travel Journal: Puerto Vallarta Episode 3: Viejo Vallarta March 24, 2017
- Mexico Travel Journal: Puerto Vallarta Episode 2 – Bay of Banderas March 23, 2017
- Mexico Travel Journal: Puerto Vallarta Episode 1 – An Introduction to Puerto Vallarta March 21, 2017
- Mexico Travel Journal Riviera Nayarit Episode 6: Tepic and More from Nayarit March 20, 2017