Viking Cruises, the popular river cruise company recently launched itself into the ocean liner industry and, the Viking Star, just christened in 2015 is now in the Americas entertaining a Caribbean cruise itinerary from its base in San Juan, Puerto Rico. After its historic voyage, following the footsteps (or really the wake) of famous viking […]
Viking Ships are back in America. Yes, Viking Cruises have positioned one of their ocean liners in the Americas. The relatively new Viking Star (christened in 2015) is taking up residency in the Caribbean. The cruise company that transformed the river cruise industry is now venturing into the ocean liner market with a release of […]
I explored many new destinations with Holland America and on each of my two cruises on board the luxury cruise line my itinerary showcased dream destinations, dare I even say, bucket list destinations. My first voyage included a passage through the Panama Canal along with plenty of memorable Caribbean beaches and the second explored American’s […]
Short breaks can be extremely beneficial, but knowing where to travel can be tricky. One fantastic option is to take a European cruise; this will show passengers historic continent, highlight many beautiful and diverse areas, allow you to recharge you batteries away from the day-to-day grind and enable you to indulge with fine food and […]
Smile, it is officially Plan a Cruise Month and you have a chance to win a dream cruise just by showing your “Cruise Smile” My smile grows with each adventure at sea and as the cruise industry continues to grow and expand each year with more itineraries and new ships, I discovered these incredible holiday […]
Fathom a new type of travel, a new type of vacation is the chance to combine the love of fun in the sun on a tropical paradise with the opportunity to give back through giving your time, effort, energy, and resources to make a difference. The opportunity to both travel deep to make an impact […]
Did you ever debate these thoughts when deciding how to use your (limited) free time? I want to make a difference in the world, make a positive impact. I need a vacation. I want time to relax, recharge and also have fun. Yes? Well, most of us do, we debate these choices. And now you […]
Can you fathom a different type of sunset at sea? Well, can you? Where do your thoughts take you? Maybe to new, gigantic cruise ship sunset? How about to a sailboat sunset from the Greek Islands? Maybe it drifted to a special formula or method developed to witness the allusive green flash sunset at sea? […]
Sign Up: Stay Adventurous Newsletter
@Stayadventurous on Instagram
- William Kailiher: I'm on it--...
- William Kailiher: Don't know how I managed to see 3 episodes before ...
- William Kailiher: Great video and information Craig-- I hate to admi...
- craig zabransky: gracias y si, Mexico is a special destination. I a...
- Maryann: Really loving your journals about Mexico. I forgot...
- Travel Contest – Win Two Nights at the Courtyard by Marriott November 15, 2011
- 10 Travel Tips on How to Travel Local October 11, 2012
- The Morning March to the Tikal Temple Sunrise May 29, 2012
- Chepe – All Aboard the Chihuahua Pacifico Train to Copper Canyon November 9, 2012
- A Walk through the Mayan Ruins at Chichen Itza November 6, 2012
- Mexico Travel Journal: Puerto Vallarta Episode 3: Viejo Vallarta March 24, 2017
- Mexico Travel Journal: Puerto Vallarta Episode 2 – Bay of Banderas March 23, 2017
- Mexico Travel Journal: Puerto Vallarta Episode 1 – An Introduction to Puerto Vallarta March 21, 2017
- Mexico Travel Journal Riviera Nayarit Episode 6: Tepic and More from Nayarit March 20, 2017
- Mexico Travel Journal: Riviera Nayarit Episode 5: San Blas y Mexcaltitan March 16, 2017